Egg and soldiers

T
Chicken curry
Brown rice

Twix biscuit finger 3pp
Strawberry cornetto 4pp

7pp used
8 weeklies remain

I had egg and soldiers last might for my dinner! They were lush :)

Day 7 sf 8 w/p

B
OSS

D
Pitta with ham
Butter 1pp

T
Chip baps

Kitkat chunky 7pp

8pp used
Wi tomorrow!

What did you use for your chip baps?

Petit pains! Love them, can't get enough of them! Was tasty

That's another WW item I can't find near me! :( grrrrr!

It's annoying when u can't find things, I did have to drive 45 miles there then back again to get these, but now I found them in morrisons which is only 25 miles there then back again, so irritating, I used to have to buy like 10 packs at a time!

There is an Asda near me which is probably about 2 miles away. I wasnt up for driving there as I was being lazy.... I now feel even more lazy knowing you were willing to drive 45 miles!!! Hahaha!

They r so good tho, I only went if we had something else to get in argos or something! Asda is where I used to have to drive that far so they may have them!

1.5 lb off today! Still a lilttle annoyed it's not more, the last three weeks have been like this -1.75lb -1.25lb -1.5lb I usually loose alot more! And what's even more annoying is I'm now 11.0 3/4 so close to the 10's :(

That's a good loss Sarah. I know it's frustrating when it slows down but 1:5 is a healthy loss this far in. Ww recommend that you don't lose more than 2lb every week, it's just not good for your body. Plus the longer it takes to come off the more likely it is to stay off.
Look at it this way- 1:5 lb a week is 6lb a month which is 72lb in a year! I can't even work out what that is in stones!
You're doing really well, don't be disheartened. Well done you! Xx

Well done Sarah! That's a great loss so try not to e disappointed. You're doing so well and losing each week :) xxx

Thankyou, I'm happy I'm loosing it's just annoying when u stick at it 100% and other ppl r loosing 4lb in a week and u only loose 1.5lb! I am starting wk 14 now tho I suppose it's got to slow down sometime!

I think tho when people lose 4lb it's usually after they've not been on plan or have STS a while. I know my big losses are only after I've had a couple if weeks off plan and get back on it 100% or if I've been really good with no loss. It then comes all in one go!
You're doing well hon! Xx

Thanks beck! I am feeling ok about it now, just keep going!

Wk 14 day 1 26pp 49w/p

B
Milk 1pp
Bananna

D
Mc donalds 30pp

T
Stir fry veg 0pp

1/2 Easter egg shell 7pp

38pp used
12 weeklies used

Day 2 26pp 37w/p

B
Milk 1pp
Banana

D
Sweet and sour m&s count on us meal 10pp

T
Spicy meatballs and spaghetti m&s meal 10pp
Bread and butter 3pp

Biscuit 2pp

Half an Easter egg shell 7pp

Strawberry cornetto 4pp

37pp used
11 weeklies used
26 weeklies remain

The plan this wk is to use a fair few weeklies at the weekend and bank holidays then not many on tue-thurs to see if I can get a better loss!

Day 3 26pp 26w/p

Milk 1pp

Pasties 24pp
3x cocktail pasties pointed at 8pp each

Porridge 4pp

Half an Easter egg 7pp
1x Duc d'o choc 2pp

38pp used
12 weeklies used

14 weeklies left

Hey Sarah, nice to see you've stuck at it over the Easter weekend! I've been crap but feel focussed today. If I can just get one good day under my belt I'll feel heaps better!
You're doing well, keep up the good work. X

Back