sarah's simply filling food diary

Atomic pink said:
Are you any closer to deciding whether to do it or not?

I am right there with you on the cheeseburger, chips and chocolate cheesecake for dessert.

Yeah I'd prob have tea and biscuits b4 bed too! As u can see it's alot of food!

I'm still unsure, I think I am leaning towards a day off tho! Will see how this wk goes first

You will have to make sure to tell us all about in intricate detail in order for us to enjoy it vicarously :)

I think my day off would consist of crusty bread and pate for breakfast and dinner would be a variety of nice cheeses with breads, crackers, grapes and celery. With some sort of dessert, possibly pineapple upside down cake served with clotted cream.

Oh Sarah it doesn't seem like that much to me, but then I am so greedy I eat heaps when I go off plan. I reckon of you had that day off at the start of the week you'd prob work it off by weigh in without ruining your track record, but it's up you, only you know if it would remain at one day or end up being a whole week! I think your will power is so good you could prob manage it though. Xx

Will update yesterdays food tonight! Busy on cross trainer last night! That is the main problem beck, I'm worried I won't be able to just do one day!

Day 3 26pp 23w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Banana

D
Ham sw 7pp
Crisps 3pp
Ww yog 1pp

T
Chicken chow mein 9pp
Chicken and pineapple 8pp
Had just over half the tub of each!

2x hula hoops 1pp
2x mini eggs 1pp

31pp used
5w/p used
18 weeklies remain

Cross trainer 60mins
30 day shred
Hour walk on beach with dog

Today!

Day 4 sf 18 weeklies

B
OSS

D
Scrambled egg
Chips
Petit pains
Ketchup 1pp

T
2x OSS

After my big dinner I just didn't want tea so had some OSS which I really enjoyed

Fry's mint choc bar 6pp

7w/p used
11 weeklies remain

Cross trainer 60mins
30 day shred
40min walking the dog

Dog walk on the beach sounds lovely, Sarah. That used to be one of my favourite parts of going on holiday when we still had the dog, getting up in the morning and walking the dog along the beach for an hour or so. Fluffy dogs and salt water weren't such a great combination but lovely experience.

I have some of the fry's mint creams in the cupboard too. I LOVE them, although I much prefer the orange creams they do - have you tried those?

Pretty good points on the chinese too. I suspect I may need to brush up on the PPs in take away food in the next week or so due to the untimely death of my fridge freezer :( OH isn't looking too upset at that option but I am a bit petrified of not having full control over food.

My dog won't go near the water!

I haven't tried the orange ones, to b honest I don't like the orange choc much, Terry choc orange is ok but the orange cream chocs u get in roses I don't like much! It was reading ur diary that made me buy my Fry's choc!

Wow lots of exercise yesterday!

And OSS madness! OSS is very filling! Do you buy plain or flavoured?

Purpled said:
Wow lots of exercise yesterday!

And OSS madness! OSS is very filling! Do you buy plain or flavoured?

Plain for sf! I Like golden syrup one but can't have it on sf

sarah88 said:
Plain for sf! I Like golden syrup one but can't have it on sf

I know! I hate buying plain! I was thinking tho....OSS plain is 3pp and syrup is 4pp! You think I could have syrup flavour on SF and Use 1pp from weeklies? As its the same amount of oats!

Purpled said:
I know! I hate buying plain! I was thinking tho....OSS plain is 3pp and syrup is 4pp! You think I could have syrup flavour on SF and Use 1pp from weeklies? As its the same amount of oats!

Prob its only the flavouring / sugar that's extra! Hence the 1pp difference

I too have been contemplating this tweak. I have several flavoured sachets lurking in the back of the cupboard and would really like to be able to use them up now I actually don't hate porridge (taken a couple of years of perseverence with it not to gag at every mouth ful!).

Extra lean mice beef isn't free but lots of ppl including me uses it so I don't see there's a problem with OSS

Yeah, I have never understood that extra lean mince isn't free but lean steak or turkey mince is. Both of these tend to have a higher fat content than extra lean mince.

Some of the distinctions seem like they were pretty randomly decided upon. Anothe bugbear of mine is that smoked trout is free but smoked salmon isn't.

I will let you girls that are actually capable of losing weight test out the tweak first though ;)

Nomes said:
The extra lean from tesco is free I think as its steak mince x

Oh right, that's what I buy!

Back