T
Chicken
Mash
Beans
petit pains
Butter 1pp

1pp used
48 weeklies left

Thanks planned for no pp today but had to have some butter on my petit pains soooooo tasty!

Thanks sushidoll!

I love the petit pains but have to drive miles to get them so had them this wk now only 2 remain :(

Day 2 sf 48w/p

B
OSS

D
Ham pitta

T
Egg and soldiers
Butter 1pp

1pp used
47 weeklies remain

I had an orange earlier! I did have 3 eggs and 3 slices of toast for tea though

Just put my food for today in my fitness pal and only had 924 Cals today!

Yeah, to be honest my belly doesn't feel great anyway, I think my irritable bowl is back so feeling icky and washing machine belly!
Every day is different tho and I'm trying to stop eating when satisfied rather than full, I reckon some days will be more Cals than others

It does balance out over the course of the week I think which is prob why SF works. Be careful though hon, don't starve yourself! I hope your tummy feels better. Xx

I don't think I am starving myself, I actually done feel like eating so I think I am just satisfied, I was eating an awful lot previously and that's y I am trying to cut back, after all it's meant to be eat till satisfied not full, and I was eating till full really!

Yeah it's so much easier when ur not looking for food all the time! I did point yesterdays food as well and it was 23pp and ur meant to have 26pp thats y I'm not really worried!

Belly feels better today!

Day 3 26pp 47 w/p

B
Ww toast x3 3pp
Butter 1pp
Jam 1pp

Milk 1pp

T
Chicken chow mein 9pp
3/4 tub chicken and pineapple 6pp

Rolos 7pp
2 hula hoops 1pp

29pp used
3 w/p used
44 w/p remain

Put my food in my fitness pal again today and total Cals was 1287 so over by 87 Cals, just shows Cals varies each day depending on what I eat and only 29pp used today! That enough cal counting, i was just curious as to how much I was having!

Rolos! I've not had them for ages! I'm craving some now....

It's sparkles fault, I saw it on her diary!

Day 4 sf 44w/p

B
OSS

D
Veg stir fry

T
Shepard's pie
Gravy 2pp

Aero mint 6pp

8pp used
36pp remain

Sparkle1978 said: