sarah's simply filling food diary

I love them!

Thanks sparkle! There is so much choice with sf, I think that helps keep it interesting!

I like Sweetcorn!

Ok so day 7 sf 17 weeklies left

B
OSS

D
Jacket and beans

T
Roast chicken
Gravy 1pp

Aero mint 6pp
Kit kat chunky 7pp

14 weeklies used
Wi tomorrow!

So I did a 10 mile walk with the dog today, I actually feel like my legs might fall off! I really don't no how I did it, I must admit I don't think I will ever walk that far again!

Does any 1 no how many activity pp that would have earnt me, I was walking constantly for 3hr 45mins. Not gonna use points just curious!

I'm feeling a little nervous about Wi tomorrow, this wk I have cut back on some portions and have had less pitta/ petit pains but then I have walked 15 miles this wk, and 10 of those was today ( day b4 Wi) and I'm not sure if it will make me hold on to water? I have also not had any salt the last 2 days so I'm just not sure what the outcome will be? Bearing in mind I lost 4lb last wk, (after a totm Sts the wk b4)!

Oh my I think that's the most I have ever written in here!

sushidoll85 said:
The app says 225 of walking slowly at
20+ minutes per mile is 14 points!
18 min mile 20 points!

That makes no sense to me, I think I'm a bit dumb

Erm well I walk a mile in 15 mins as I'm long limbed and always in a rush! Therefore 4 miles in an hour

If you walk an average speed of about 20 minutes mile! That's means you walk 3 miles a hour!

Ok so I walked 2.5 miles an hour which means I took 24 mins to walk 1 mile so is that 14 ap per mile? So that means 10 miles is 140ap? That seems alot!

sarah88 said:
Ok so I walked 2.5 miles an hour which means I took 24 mins to walk 1 mile so is that 14 ap per mile? So that means 10 miles is 140ap? That seems alot!

If this is correct then that means I have earnt 210ap this wk as I also walked 5 miles on tue in 2 hours so still 24mins per mile!
How can someone b expected to use all of those ap in a wk?

I don't eat activity points! 30 min run is 7 points! My heart rate arm band says I burn about 500 Cals in that time.

So 1pp is supposedly 40 calories!
7 activity points would be worth about 280calories!

So it's crazy to me!

But that walking points I gave you came of the official ww iPhone app

Were my calculations right then? No I don't usually use ap I don't even try working them out!

Oh rite I didn't think it could be that much, I wasn't sure if it was 14ap per hour or for the full 3hr 45, Thankyou for ur help with this, I deff feel silly now, never have understood activity points and how to calculate them! 14ap for 10 miles don't seem much now!

sushidoll85 said:
210 seems high!

I do about 1-2 hours run/ workout pretty much everyday and only earn 70ap

How do u run for this long?

I normally run 30mins-1 hour! Then do some other cardio!

But I had to build it up! A year ago I got out of breath doing a 5min run! I just stuck at it and pushed myself! It keeps me stress free! I only cried once since I began running! It's great! :D

That's really good, I will try walking more often but will have to start small I think, was really tuff on my body today, I'm hurting all over! Thanks for the support and advice!

Back