sarah's simply filling food diary

so wi today and 2.75lb off im happy with that! lost a total of 22lb now in 8 weeks so thats really good, 57lb to go :(

sarah88 said:
so wi today and 2.75lb off im happy with that! lost a total of 22lb now in 8 weeks so thats really good, 57lb to go :(

That's really good, it's taken me a year to lose that so well done.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
That's really good, it's taken me a year to lose that so well done.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh my god if I only lost that in a year I would b mad, well done for sticking with it!

boofyruth said:
Brilliant Sarah! Big congratulations.

I'm definitely going to give your SF ways a go. Weight used to fall off me on the old plan but it is more of a minuscule trickle on this one. Need to mix it up a bit.

22lbs down, the rest will fly off in no time.

Ruth x

Yeah definitely give it a go, I'm 5 days sf and 2 days pp, so now u no what u could potentially loose!

Sparkle1978 said:
That's fantastic Sarah! Well done xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks sparkle, how did u loose more than me?

:) I no that really

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Sarah you're doing great!! Whats your secret?! :p

No secret, just 100%, I do have a lot to loose so I reckon that's y I'm getting good losses, I do expect that will change!

How have u done this wk? How many sf days u done?

No secret, just 100%, I do have a lot to loose so I reckon that's y I'm getting good losses, I do expect that will change!

How have u done this wk? How many sf days u done?

Wish i got losses like that - with me they tend to go up and down every few weeks!! Even if i am 100%, i can still gain! Only did one SF day - was going to do it today too but i'm not in the mood to cook so ill stick to my ready meals!!

Wk 9 26pp 49w/p

Milk 1pp
Banana 0pp

D
Veg stir fry mix 0pp
Wholewheat noodles 5pp
1tbsp soy sauce 0pp

T
Wholewheat rice 150g 6pp
Pataks korma sauce 125g 6pp
Serloin steak 225g 7pp (only had 125g of the steak but it had quite a few streaks of fat in, cut out what I could but just gonna count it as the 7points)

Will prob have a skinny cow ice cream later 2pp

27pp used
1w/p used

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Wish i got losses like that - with me they tend to go up and down every few weeks!! Even if i am 100%, i can still gain! Only did one SF day - was going to do it today too but i'm not in the mood to cook so ill stick to my ready meals!!

Have u compared ur diaries to see what u ate on big loss wks and no loss weeks and have u compared how many w/p u used on the weeks too? There may be something ur eating that makes u gain, for example bread?

Have u compared ur diaries to see what u ate on big loss wks and no loss weeks and have u compared how many w/p u used on the weeks too? There may be something ur eating that makes u gain, for example bread?

Never thought of that!! I used to gain when i didnt eat my weeklies - nowadays i only seem to gain/sts at TOTM, so its not too bad. Still tho', any weight not lost depresses me!!

I'm the same I know that a totm week I will prob Sts or lose no more than 0.75lb so I expect it now, and that make me feel less down when Wi day comes that wk

Thanks sparkle

sarah88 said:

Fantastic Sarah! Well done! xxx

Well done on the loss that's fab!!!!

Ruth
X

Day 2 sf 48w/p

D
Chicken pitta
Salad cream 1pp

T
Egg
Chips
Beans