sarah's simply filling food diary

Day 5 sf 38 w/p

B
OSS

D
Bacon in petit pain x2
Ketchup 1pp allowed 2tbsp for 1pp so had 1tbsp at lunch and the other for tea!

T
Chips in petit pains
Fried egg! For some protein!

Enjoyed my rolls today, just like bacon butty and chip butty uummmm

Boost 8pp

9 w/p used
29 weeklies remain

:) they were yummy! Felt icky after boost tho very sickly!

Day 6 sf 29w/p

B
OSS

D
Salad
Salad cream 2pp

T
Gammon
Mash
Pineapple
Sweetcorn

Kit kat chunky 7pp
Mint aero 6pp

15 weeklies used
14 weeklies remain

Sparkle1978 said:
I nearly bought a multi pack of boost the other day but opted for flakes. The multi pack flakes are only 4pp. Good choccie fix! x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Oooo I love flakes! What a fab find!

Went on a 1& 1/2 hr walk yesterday too

Went on a 1&1/2 hr walk yesterday too

Sparkle1978 said:
Well done on all your walking and good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks sparkle! Got kiev for tea I'm so excited! How sad!

Day 7 26pp 14w/p

B
Orange
Milk 1pp

D
3x tesco pancakes 7pp
Banana
Choc Philly 2pp

T
Reduced fat kiev 8pp
2x waffles 6pp
Veg
Bread 2pp
Butter 1pp
Salad cream 1pp

Double decker 8pp
Flake 4pp

40pp used
14 weeklies used today so 0w/p left. Wi tomorrow!

It was gorgeous, I could just eat my tea again!

OMG! I love waffles AND Kiev! Mmmmmm! I want your dinner!

Mets said:
OMG! I love waffles AND Kiev! Mmmmmm! I want your dinner!

:) thanks mets, it was a nice change!

So 1lb off! A little disappointed as I have walked 3&1/2 hours this week (which is more than I did in my first 8 wks)! However I did leave loads of weeklies till end of the wk! The plan for this wk will be either share my weeklies out equally during the wk or have an extra nice Chinese takeout sat, therefore using a fair few weeklies at beginning of the week! Prob is it's totm next weigh-in so will prob Sts anyway!

sarah88 said:
So 1lb off! A little disappointed as I have walked 3&1/2 hours this week (which is more than I did in my first 8 wks)! However I did leave loads of weeklies till end of the wk! The plan for this wk will be either share my weeklies out equally during the wk or have an extra nice Chinese takeout sat, therefore using a fair few weeklies at beginning of the week! Prob is it's totm next weigh-in so will prob Sts anyway!

Well done Sarah! 1lb is still good :) xxx

Thanks sparkle & thanks mets

So today was sf but my partner decided he wanted Chinese, so had to change it, didn't help that I treated myself to a big jacket and a tin of beans for dinner (was feeling really drained and needed something comforting)! So any way had to point all my Chinese from my weeklies and I also decided to treat myself to something high in points from Chinese instead of the same chow mein, I'm still on track only got 16w/p left for 6 days but with sf that's totally possible just feeling guilty now and worried I will find it hard this wk, my tea was so worth it tho!

Wk 10
Day 1 26pp 49w/p

B
OSS 4pp
Milk 1pp

D
Jacket 12pp
Beans 8pp

T
Egg fried rice 16pp
8x chicken balls 13pp
S/s sauce 1/2 tub 5pp

59pp used
So 33 weeklies used
Leaving me with 16w/p

Least I will know now if eating most weeklies at the beginning of the week will give me a better loss on Wi day?!

I know how you feel, I've only got a few weeklies left after dinner and treats this evening. So long as I can be good tomorrow and Sunday I know I'll be ok for the rest of the week. It's just the weekends when I'm at home that I struggle

The thing is I know I can do it I suppose it's just that doubt in myself! Good luck this week mets, u will be fine! R u doing sf this weekend? My plan is plenty of fruit! I'm already craving chic tho, I think it's cause I no I'm not allowed it!

sarah88 said:
Least I will know now if eating most weeklies at the beginning of the week will give me a better loss on Wi day?!

That's a good theory! I might change me WI day to Friday as I do perfect in week and use weeklies at weekend! It's currently Monday!

I suppose it all levels out eventually tho!

sushidoll85 said:
That's a good theory! I might change me WI day to Friday as I do perfect in week and use weeklies at weekend! It's currently Monday!

I suppose it all levels out eventually tho!

That's exactly y my Wi was a fri, but I seem to hardly use any pp till the last couple of days, I suppose it's the fear of leaving myself short! Well u have 16 weeklies for the next 6 days and I'm actually feeling fine about it this morning!

Back