Bacon petit pains
Ketchup 1pp

T
Gammon
Jacket
Peas

1pp used
15 weeklies remain

Sarah how tall are you? Your goal weight is very low! You must be little!

For example the top weight of my healthy weight range is 12stone and the bottom 9 stone something! As I'm so tall!

Just curious!

sushidoll85 said:
Sarah how tall are you? Your goal weight is very low! You must be little!

For example the top weight of my healthy weight range is 12stone and the bottom 9 stone something! As I'm so tall!

Just curious!

I'm 5.0

sushidoll85 said:
That's a good theory! I might change me WI day to Friday as I do perfect in week and use weeklies at weekend! It's currently Monday!

I suppose it all levels out eventually tho!

Mine used to be a Tuesday and I always struggled. I changed it to Thursday for the same reasons.... It doesn't always work but it's better than a Tuesday wi!

Good day there Sarah :) how's the motivation?? xxx

I'm still feeling motivated, finding it easy to say no to things ( touch wood ) how u doing with only a few weeklies?

I'm still doing good! Finding it easy to turn treats down! (touch wood)! How u doing with only a few weeklies

Not bad. I lost track of my weeklies on Friday! So I've just said I've got none left. I'm a bugger for not counting them properly which is why I don't get good losses! x

It is more pressure not having lots of w/p!

Day 3 sf 15 weeklies

B
OSS

D
Jacket and beans

T
Egg
Chips
Petit pains
Ketchup 1pp

1pp used
14 weeklies left

Do you hand make chips or is there a SF version?

I miss chips lol! Might have some this week!

And yummy lunch! That's what I'll have tomorrow I think

I cut potatoes into chip size pieces and put it in the oven with my 2 tsp of oil, not the same as chips but very nice!

Dinner was nice, tho I was out and that's the only healthy thing they had

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
You can make free curry too with those chips - and wholegrain rice, with fried egg! That's a meal sorted! :) Oooh... just realised i can fry potato's in frylight..... mmmmmm..... God, I'm totally full and thinking about what I'm going to make next already!!!

What's ur free curry recipe? Has to be really mild for me tho!

What's ur free curry recipe? Has to be really mild for me tho!

-A can of chopped tomato's.
-Curry powder - whichever one you want (i use the basic stuff you get in the tiny glass jar because i think certain powders may have points.) 2 tablespoons should be enough but feel free to add more or less. Be careful though, i think you have to point it after 1 or 2 tablespoons.
-Pepper (optional).
-Veg (i use mushrooms and onions)
-You can cook the veg in the curry pwder or add the powder after you add chpped tomato's.
-Add the tin of tomatos when the veg is cooked a bit and add the curry powder if you haven't already.
-Simmer it for 10 minutes and see if you like it. If not, add pepper and leave for another 5 minutes.

Also natural yoghurt seems to cool down any curry that's too hot so mix it in if you need to calm it down a bit!

Thanks that's another recipe for me to try!

Day 4 14w/p sf

B
OSS

D
Egg & soldiers
Butter 1pp

T
Roast pork
Gravy 2tsp 2pp

3pp used
11 weeklies left

When you say you had meat and gravy for dinner is that literally all you have for dinner...sorry for questioning you x

blonde8 said:
When you say you had meat and gravy for dinner is that literally all you have for dinner...sorry for questioning you x

No I had a roast! Meat pots and veg

Thankyou

Back