sarah's simply filling food diary

I'm going to have to try the petit pans!

Sarah, you dont have many days to wait to get a new set of weeklies - you can do it :)

Today was really nice, it's nice having different food to my normal sf days!

I have 2 days left but all planned with an ice cream tomorrow and 2 ice creams on thurs with only using 1 weekly the rest within my 26pp, so I have 9 weeklies for something extra!

And I have only allowed myself 42 weeklies this wk so really I would have had 17 if a normal wk!

Great day! Apart from the breakfast! Not very filling!
I never used to have breakfast before weight watchers but now I can't cope without it!

And I too may have to try the petit pans! You seem to have them lots!
Can you eat them cold or do you heat them!

Purpled said:
I never used to have breakfast before weight watchers but now I can't cope without it!

You have to bake them to cook them but then can eat cold if you wish - lovely straight out the oven :-D x

Purpled said:

Yeah I don't usually use pp on breakfast on a pp day but I am all but 1 day (today) this wk! So I am trying to get there with a pp day!

Ooops just had a Creme egg 5pp so 5 weeklies left, im totally fine with it as I'm all planned out this week, so I no I've enough pp!

Day 6 26pp 5w/p

Milk 1pp

B
OSS 4pp

D
Toasted ham sandwich 7pp
Chipsticks 3pp

T
Crispy chicken 6pp
Salad
Salad cream 1pp

Cornetto 4pp
Chewits 3pp

29pp used
3w/p used
2 weeklies remain

Your day sound lush Sarah! You're doing brilliantly x

Ooh cornetto and chewits so low in points yum :-D x

Day 7 26pp 2w/p

B
OSS 4pp
Milk 1pp

D
Ham sw 7pp

T
Ww sausages x3 4pp
Mash 150g 3pp
Broccoli & carrots

Solero 3pp
Cornetto 4pp
Fruit pastel lolly 2pp

28pp used
2 weeklies used
Wi tomorrow 42weeklies used this wk, 6 days pp, 1 day sf!

Ooh lots of ice creams- I spent ages selecting my ice cream today trying to get best value for points!

Good luck for WI tomorrow! X

Yeah yummy! Goes much further than choc

I'm trying to limit my choc intake so if I need a little of something naughty I'm gonna go for ice cream, but I can't trust myself with multi packs. X

sarah88 said:
Yeah yummy! Goes much further than choc

So true need to stock up on icecream! :-D

Becktoria79 said:
I'm trying to limit my choc intake so if I need a little of something naughty I'm gonna go for ice cream, but I can't trust myself with multi packs. X

My freezer is out in the shed, when I sit down in the evening I can't b asked to get back up so I guess that helps with the multi pack thing!

I lost 1.5lb at Wi today!

It's been like that for around 4 weeks, I thought I was eating too much on sf but after a pp week it hasn't changed!
I've now done 2 weeks with only 42 weeklies to see if I would get a better loss but it seems that won't work either! Now I want to go back up to 49 weeklies as there's not much point only having 42 but I am afraid I might not loose anything next wk if I go back up to 49 weeklies?!? What do u guys think?

I'm having a tough day today, just wanna eat, chewits, birthday cake, fish an chips, burger are all the things I have been craving, apart from 2x chewits I have resisted but I just wanna scoff my face! I hate days like this!

Well done on your loss Sarah!
I think that yr ok to go up to 49 again. You've been doing this a few months now and your body has probably got used to a steady weight loss. Your body cant maintain losses over 2lb for a long period of time unless you are doing one of the more extreme vlc diets. I think it's really good, 1:5lb a week soon adds up and you've never had a gain yet. Also if it comes off at a steady rate its more likely to stay off, I think if you start getting weeks of STS or any gains, then that might be the time to think about shaking things up a bit but while yr having a consistent loss I wouldn't worry. There's no point in depriving yourself. Xx

Back