T
Chicken 120g 4pp
White pasta 150g 4pp
Pasta sauce 3pp

Chewits 3pp

31pp used
5 weeklies used
44 weeklies remain

I have then started an Easter egg, I pointed it all out and have planned my week so I have all my points planed, egg is 21pp altogether, eaten some then felt like I'd had enough so I have saved the rest for this wk, will still take pp off today's points!

So egg 21pp, 23 weeklies remain!

It's funny as I have had a hard day and am so tired and just thought id treat myself to the egg as a treat within points, planned to eat the lot but couldn't, it does show me how far I have come since the start! B4 ww the lot would be gone and more in one sitting!

Becktoria79 said:
Well done on your loss Sarah!
I think that yr ok to go up to 49 again. You've been doing this a few months now and your body has probably got used to a steady weight loss. Your body cant maintain losses over 2lb for a long period of time unless you are doing one of the more extreme vlc diets. I think it's really good, 1:5lb a week soon adds up and you've never had a gain yet. Also if it comes off at a steady rate its more likely to stay off, I think if you start getting weeks of STS or any gains, then that might be the time to think about shaking things up a bit but while yr having a consistent loss I wouldn't worry. There's no point in depriving yourself. Xx

Thankyou beck, I do know all this deep down but it's hard going from good losses to a slow loss, even if it is the best way to loose weight to keep it off (slowly)! Also I have never actually lasted longer than 12 wks b4 on Ww so this is the first time I've experienced the losses slowing down!
I've lost almost 2 & 1/2 stone now so that's really good, I need to keep reminding my self that!
Sometimes tho I think god it's gonna take forever to get to goal but I suppose this is meant to be 4 life so it shouldn't matter! (I just can't wait for the extra weeklies to maintain)!

Just made my April goal of 6lb, I guess 6lb a month is good! I just hope I can keep it up!

First of all well done on resisting the egg! That's great. If choc is there I find it hard to stop even of i'm not enjoying it!
What you've achieved in a relatively short space of time is amazing Sarah! Your will power is inspirational. If you keep up yr losses at the rate they are now you'll have lost nearly another stone by July! Thats impressive! X

Well done on the restraint with the egg i am trying to ignore mine lol! X

Becktoria79 said:
First of all well done on resisting the egg! That's great. If choc is there I find it hard to stop even of i'm not enjoying it!
What you've achieved in a relatively short space of time is amazing Sarah! Your will power is inspirational. If you keep up yr losses at the rate they are now you'll have lost nearly another stone by July! Thats impressive! X

Thankyou beck! It does help! How r u feeling now? Did u go doc?

icklerockchick said:
Well done on the restraint with the egg i am trying to ignore mine lol! X

It's so hard resisting them when they r right there!

Hey! Well done on the -1.5! Great news hun!
And Friday's a good WI day! X

Well done on the loss Sarah, I will say again 1.5 lbs a week is what I would consider a GREAT loss, especially as you have been maintaining that sort of loss over a long period. I really wouldn't worry about going up to 49 weeklies again, its only the difference of around 280 calories which wouldn't make any difference to weight loss over a whole week. You are doing fantastically, maybe its worth trying to enjoy the fact that you are losing over a lb a week while still regularly eating cornettos and chewitts rather than concentrating so hard on trying to improve it even more?

Good going on the chocolate resistance as well. Its lovely when you look back and can really recognise that not only has your size changed so have your habits and thoughts :)

Yeah! I'm kinda ok with it now, I just need to expect around a lb loss each wk then I won't feel disappointed, 1-2lb a week is a good healthy loss so I gotta get used to that and stop expecting more! I do have a fair bit of choc, sweets and ice creams but it's all within points and that is what ww is all about! Eat what u like as long as u stick within points, and although I ate a fair bit of bad foods last wk I feel my meals were fairly healthy, I had lots of salads!

Exactly. There was no criticism implied by the cornetto and chewiits comment - just that finding an eating plan which allows you enjoy the things you like and still lose weight regularly is something to be celebrated :)

Atomic pink said:
Exactly. There was no criticism implied by the cornetto and chewiits comment - just that finding an eating plan which allows you enjoy the things you like and still lose weight regularly is something to be celebrated :)

Yeah I no, I have had family say things tho about how can I eat that and b on a diet! I find being able to have those foods helps me stay on track! I wasn't trying to be mean or anything!

Day 2 sf 23 weeklies

B
OSS

D
Egg fried rice

T
Gammon jacket and peas

23 weeklies remain

Totally your points are there to be used on why you enjoy :) my problem is that I love sweet and savoury things oh and rum lol! X

Hows today going Sarah! Well done on your loss this week, 1.5lb is fab :) I've come from a history of really slow loses with slimming world, which has made me feel very greatful for *any* loss each week. 1.5lb each week really is great and as I said before 1.5 seems so much more than 1 :)

Hope you have another good week!

sarah88 said:
Yeah I no, I have had family say things tho about how can I eat that and b on a diet! I find being able to have those foods helps me stay on track! I wasn't trying to be mean or anything!

That's why ww is so successful as we can eat whatever we want!

I havnt even told people I'm on a diet and they never guess! So enjoy what you wanna eat! :)

Your doing great anyway! How much have you lost so far?

Last edited:
Today's going ok, still on plan!

I have lost 33.2 lb so far, that's in 16/17 weeks can't remember what wk I'm on!

Well done on your loss Sarah! :) I echo everything that what all the others said, you're doing so so well and getting losses constantly. They'll all add up. You're an inspiration - keep going! xxx

Not so good food wise today but within plan!

Day 3 26pp 23 weeklies

Milk 1pp
Fruit

Mc donalds
Big mac 13pp
Med fries 9pp
Mc flurry dairy milk 9pp

Late dinner and breakfast so tea was just
Salad selection

Chewits 3pp
3x jelly belly beans & 1x wotsit 1pp

36pp used
10 weeklies used
13 weeklies remain

Meals for this wk planned, a bit scared at the amount of weeklies left but as long as I stick to my plan I will be fine, ice cream planned in my menu too so I have one treat a day!

Back