sarah's simply filling food diary

Becktoria79 said:
No problem hon you know we are all here to help! Have you planned Sunday yet? X

No not yet gonna hopefully make some 0pp soup sun, got the ingredients today for atomics Bns soup but wk end is hard as my partner always likes takeout so we will see, im deff not gonna have it if it's not in points tho!

Purpled said:
Me too! I'm excited for you! X

I will let u no what I have and maybe a couple of pics

Hope you are already enjoying your well earned day off. I am dribbling at the thought of that chocolate cheesecake you have in the fridge. Mmmmmmmmm.

Your dinner last night also sounds lush - please tell me you had steak and chip sandwiches with your petit pains??! Did you have any salad or veg or anything or was it just steak, chips and petit pains? Either way sounds divine :)

Yeah I always make sandwiches out of them, no salad or anything I always have loads of chips and I couldn't eat much more, the dog actually had some leftover steak last night, lucky her!

I am enjoying my day off only got up at 11.30 and had some tea and biscuits for my brekkie but I put 9 biscuits on the plate and only managed 6 so put the others back, to be honest I'm not hungry, think it's a mental thing as I know I can have it so I don't want it! Gonna have some choccy snacks later tho!

I think steak sandwiches and chips may be appearing on my menu before too long...

Its funny isn't it how when we tell ourselves we can have what we want we don't always want things as much or as intensely (or in the same amounts) as we thought we would. I guess thats a pretty positive sign of our habits around food changing for the better. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Atomic pink said:
I think steak sandwiches and chips may be appearing on my menu before too long...

Its funny isn't it how when we tell ourselves we can have what we want we don't always want things as much or as intensely (or in the same amounts) as we thought we would. I guess thats a pretty positive sign of our habits around food changing for the better. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Yeah I'd rather enjoy a little bit than a lot of it, just having some cheese on toast for dinner, only one slice tho!

Mmmm cheese on toast sounds good! With ketchup! Hope your enjoying your day!

Purpled said:
Mmmm cheese on toast sounds good! With ketchup! Hope your enjoying your day!

Had brown sauce! Nice not to worry about food and just eat what's available

sarah88 said:
Had brown sauce! Nice not to worry about food and just eat what's available

Are you enjoying it without worry or are you pointing it in your head?

Hi Sarah!

Just popping on to say hello. It looks like you are doing really well! I noticed you are losing each week and have started exercising!

Congratulations! And enjoy your day off! I also have cheesecake and I may join you!

Purpled said:
Are you enjoying it without worry or are you pointing it in your head?

I've written pp and Cals down!

sushidoll85 said:
Hi Sarah!

Just popping on to say hello. It looks like you are doing really well! I noticed you are losing each week and have started exercising!

Congratulations! And enjoy your day off! I also have cheesecake and I may join you!

Thankyou! I haven't seen ur diary, where have u listed it?

Hope you're enjoying your day Sarah :D

Yeah, haven't been able to eat as much as I thought I would! I guess that's a good thing!

Absolutely!!! I also think because we can have a bit of what we fancy on ww, it means we dont go toooooooooo mad when we have a day off. Enjoy the revels -I'm pretty jealous :)

gobolino said:
Absolutely!!! I also think because we can have a bit of what we fancy on ww, it means we dont go toooooooooo mad when we have a day off. Enjoy the revels -I'm pretty jealous :)

So here's today

Day 2 DAY OFF

Milk 2pp

B
Biscuits
1x bourbon 2pp
2x big and chunky Maryland cookies 8pp
3x milk chocolate butter biscuits 6pp

D
Cheese on toast x1 slice
Brown sauce
Tesco cookie 5pp

T
Cheeseburger 1/2 of it
Chips
Onion rings
Flapjack apple pie and custard
Papaya and peach j2o

Snacks
5x miniature Daim bars 4pp
25g pick and mix 3pp
Revels 1/2 bag 10pp
Chocolate cheesecake 3/4 of it 10pp
Ben and j's small apple pie ice cream tub

That's it! A lot of food there but I have 116pp to allow for this today if I use 90 weeklies not sure if I'm under that but it's actually alot less food than I planned! Been toilet 2x now have guts ache and feel sick! Not gonna b sick but I eaten way too much! Well I'm done and I'm back on track tomorrow cause actually how I feel now is just not worth it!

Well I'm sorry you aren't feeling good but looks like a yummy day! At least you've got it out of your system and you're ready to go tomorrow! Xx

Back