sarah's simply filling food diary

Becktoria79 said:
Well I'm sorry you aren't feeling good but looks like a yummy day! At least you've got it out of your system and you're ready to go tomorrow! Xx

Thanks beck :)

Becktoria79 said:
Oh and I hope you feel better by the morning! X

Thankyou, do u think I ate way too much?

Did you eat more or less than you would on a normal day before you started ww?

I don't think you ate too much at all. Its your day off so don't worry about it at all! I can eat absolutely loads when I am off plan and I don't stop even when my body is telling my I've had enough or even if I don't enjoy it!
You're back on plan tomorrow so don't give it another thought! Xx

Purpled said:
Did you eat more or less than you would on a normal day before you started ww?

I can't really remember! I'd like to think I never used to eat that much! But I did used to eat wether I wanted it ur not!

Becktoria79 said:
I don't think you ate too much at all. Its your day off so don't worry about it at all! I can eat absolutely loads when I am off plan and I don't stop even when my body is telling my I've had enough or even if I don't enjoy it!
You're back on plan tomorrow so don't give it another thought! Xx

Yeah I'm not really that worried about today, I'm gonna get back on it tomorrow and when things get hard I can remember how **** I feel when I eat too much!

sarah88 said:
I can't really remember! I'd like to think I never used to eat that much! But I did used to eat wether I wanted it ur not!

I know what you mean!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed your day off! And i hope you feel better!

I don't think you'll even gain this week to be honest!

Purpled said:
I know what you mean!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed your day off! And i hope you feel better!

I don't think you'll even gain this week to be honest!

I hope not, wanna get to that 3st Mark! Anyway I think I can d'o the rest of the week with no weeklies as I'm gonna make me 0pp soup so can have that and a petit pain for lunch!

Hope you enjoyed it as others say its not much I would have went crazy hehe! X

blonde8 said:
What do you use for you 0pp pour please Sarah xx

This recipe is from atomic pink

For the BNS one I would frylight (or equivalent) one chopped onion with the chopped stalks from a bunch of coriander and a thumb of grated ginger for 5 minutes or so until softened. Add one peeled and chopped butternut squash with 60g of tesco thai red curry paste (its O points for 15g so if the soup serves 4 I think this still counts as 0 points per portion). Add 2 tsp veg stock powder, or one cube, water to just cover the BNS and simmer for about half an hour. Blend and serve with chopped coriander. If you like it hotter a chopped chilli added with the ginger would be lovely and if you can get hold of some kaffir lime leaves adding a couple of these while cooking and removing befor blending would add a lovely flavour.

Making it in abit!

Jaly said:
Well, the fact you feel bad for eating so much shows you've made a mental change not only a physical one and that's the biggest step to good health/weight loss! Well done for getting back on track, hope you have a lovely day today :) x

Thankyou! It's so nice to have support on these things!

0point soup rocks! I'm gonna make some more when I get back? I like thick blended soups! So I put all the veg I can find and herbs etc! Blend it all up! Yum everytime!

Hey Sarah. How are you feeling today? I think the important thing about yesterday was getting it out of your system. You had been completely on plan since starting WW early this year hadn't you? Thats amazing in itself! I think having the day off and enjoying parts of it but realising eating like that all day may make you more motivated to stick to plan. There isn't anything you had yesterday that you *couldn't* have on plan, its just having it all together that made it an "off plan day" isn't it?

And don't start thinking that you ate too much. You ate less than you intended so as Jaly said that shows a really positive change in your thinking about food.

How was the soup?? I am nervous about whether you liked it given I gave you the recipe!

Had a good day, felt I'll when I woke up, belly felt dodgy! But I made my soup and did my exercise for the day this morning! I had my soup at lunch with some toast and the soup was lovely I did have to add a pinch of salt but it's a whole lot nicer than the tomato based ones I usually do (I'm not so keen on those) plus with very few ingredients this turned out to b a cheap meal! I've had a Ww meal for tea Spag bol and have only used 14pp so I've just had a cornetto, not sure how to spend the last 8pp? Prob is I no I got to have all my dailies as not using them all could make me gain at Wi anyway! But I am just not hungry!

The things I had yesterday I prob could have on ww but it was just nice not to worry and just eat! Prob is I felt so **** that I now realise that I don't want to eat like that again! I think on my bday I will have a day off and enjoy an Indian and a slice of cake but without all the snacky food! Anyway its out of my system now and I have planned my next 4 days which takes me to Wi! I should b able to stick to my dailies too!

Sounds like your day off did exactly what you needed it to Sarah.

Glad you thought the soup was ok - I was rather nervous! Probably should have mentioned about salt, I don't add actual salt to anything anymore so most of my recipes would probably taste a little under-seasoned to people who do.

Back