Butter 1pp

T
Ww Spag Bol meal 8pp

Cornetto x2 8pp
Rolo biscuit 3pp

26pp used

30 day shred
60 min cross trainer

Big well done for getting back to it !!! :)

Good exercise there! And a fab points day! You think you'll manage a 0 weeklies for rest of the week?

Becktoria79 said:
You've done great getting back on plan. How do you feel about your day off looking back? Are you glad you did it? X

Yeah kind of I feel a bit disappointed that I did it tho as I felt so ill from all the food and I may have a gain on fri! Looking back I feel I didn't really need the day off! But at least it's out my system and I can hopefully go on finding it much easier, I was starting to struggle a bit, and it's better to have a planned day off than just falling off plan!

That's good though cos of you didn't do it you might still be wondering and now you've done it you know you aren't missing out! X

Becktoria79 said:
That's good though cos of you didn't do it you might still be wondering and now you've done it you know you aren't missing out! X

Yeah

When I eat bad food (like greasy food from pub/Indian/Chinese) even if I stick to points! My body doesn't like it and puts me in a crappy mood

Generally I've been miles happier since ww! I really do think it's down to the foods I am eating!

So maybe that's what your body was telling you yesterday! Get ya ass back on an and feed me some veg lol

I think you've done great to hop straight back and stick to plan :)

Thankyou, I have notice a belly ache after mc donalds when I've had it recently! It was surprisingly easy to get back on track

Day 4 26pp 0 weeklies

Milk 1pp

B
Fruit

D
0pp soup
2x petit pains 6pp
Grapes
Blackberries

T
Cod fillet 7pp
Curly fries 5pp
Bread and butter 3pp
Ketchup 1pp

Solero 3pp
2x banana
Apple

60 min cross trainer
40 min walk with dog
30 day shred

Also had 1x chewy toffee revel, not gonna point that as I haven't used all my milk allowance for the day and only had 1tsp of butter so I'm not gonna worry bout 1 little revel!

26pp used

Glad you are finding it easy to get straight back on track! X

Done level 2 of my 30 day shred today and although I really prefer the exercises to level one I actually found it hard going! I tell u all this hard work I've put into the 30 day shred better pay off in inch loss else I'll b a little disappointed!

30 day shred rocks! Level 2 is my fave! I like the cardio better! You will feel and see the benifits for sure! I got muscles in arms and calfs and thighs I could feel! :)

Will update today's food tomorrow

I remember not liking level 2 because there were too many press up position moves (I am pretty shitty at anything to do with push-ups) but I am going to move on to level 2 at the weekend. Or that is the plan at the moment anyway. Have you lost any inches so far since increasing the exercise? I took my measurements last week after 1 month and was fairly pleased to have lost an inch from my waist as well as smaller reductions elsewhere. Yesterday I managed to wear a long black cord skirt which I bought about 8 years ago and never wore because it was always too tight. I only tried it on a couple of months ago so pretty impressed. As i have barely lost any weight over the last month I reckon most of that was down to the 30 day shred.

Not sure yet measurements will b taken this fri, take then every 4 weeks

Back