Caramelised onion burger 5pp
Bap 4pp
Curly fries 5pp

Creme egg cone ice cream 5pp

26pp used

30 day shred lv 2
60 min crosstrainer
40 min walk with dog

That is a tasty looking day and very impressive amount of exercise. Especially given the heat. I tend to just wilt in a darkened room when its gets above 21 degrees and exercise is the last thing on my mind. At least the heat tends to mean eating less too. Apart from today as its EPIC ANNIVERSARY MEAL day. Wooo!!

Atomic pink said:
That is a tasty looking day and very impressive amount of exercise. Especially given the heat. I tend to just wilt in a darkened room when its gets above 21 degrees and exercise is the last thing on my mind. At least the heat tends to mean eating less too. Apart from today as its EPIC ANNIVERSARY MEAL day. Wooo!!

It's not been that warm down in Cornwall

sarah88 said:
It's not been that warm down in Cornwall

My car says 16 degrees

Becktoria79 said:
What are cream egg ice creams like? X

Quite nice! The cone was quite soft and it seems half the top was missing! U get a fairly big top on cornetto's and this one only had half what a cornetto has so I was a little disappointed

Hey !

What is the potato question all about!

A girl at work today told me I point potato wrong! When I have jacket potato I weigh it raw and input it in ww calculator as raw! She said I should weigh it cooked!
I know cooked potato weighs less! But if you cooked it you'd put it in calculator as cooked potato so I guess points be same anyway

It says in my purple book with all pp in it that potato is different pp depending on how u cook it so 150g of mashed or new potato is 3pp but 150g of baked potato may be more than 3pp!

sarah88 said:
It says in my purple book with all pp in it that potato is different pp depending on how u cook it so 150g of mashed or new potato is 3pp but 150g of baked potato may be more than 3pp!

150g cooked baked pot is 6pp that's double for the same weight of potato!

sarah88 said:
150g cooked baked pot is 6pp that's double for the same weight of potato!

But then it says 150g of raw baked pot is 3pp

In the book I think it says if you are baking a potato at home just base the pp on the normal raw weight pp. it can be quite heavy in pp for a baked potato but I don't worry too much. It's very confusing. X

Day 6 26pp 0 weeklies

Milk 1pp

B
Fruit

D
0pp soup (my last bit) will b making again very soon
Toast x2 5pp
Butter 1pp

T
Steak pie 9pp
Roast pots 3pp
Carrot & swede
Roasted shallots
(was gorgeous)

Rhubarb and apple with sweetener

Kit kat chunky 7pp

26pp used

30 day shred lv2
60 min cross trainer
40 min walk with dog

Found it surprisingly easy to use 0 weeklies this wk to make up for my day off! I used to find it hard to stick to my 26pp and 49 weeklies so to b able to stick to just 26pp and it to b easy just shows how far I've come!

You are doing really well! I've been surprised the last week how 26pp doesn't seem as scary as I thought. I think following SF does help as you tend to choose more filling meals which keep you going longer, even if you are pointing you tend to make sf choices. Zero point soup is always a life saver! Well done! Xx

Purpled said:
Did your potato Taste good cooked in fry lite?

They were really yummy, I part boiled for 15-20 mins then put them in a dish with roughly 10 sprays of fry light then after 20 mins did roughly 5 more sprays then 25 mins more in the oven and they were ready! Yum yum yum I love roast potatoes!

Yea me too! With gravy :)

I might try using frylite! It tastes strange to me! But 10-20 squirts isn't too much, so it should taste okay!

Purpled said:
Yea me too! With gravy :)

I might try using frylite! It tastes strange to me! But 10-20 squirts isn't too much, so it should taste okay!

I used to think it tastes odd, I don't like it in stir fry! I had gravy in my pie so I was able to put some on the roasties! I could just eat a plate full of roasties and gravy instead of a roast! I guess that's y I'm overweight!!

Just had my rhubarb and apple baked! It was AMAZING!! Forgot how good it tastes, gotta get some more!

Back