sarah's simply filling food diary

She is a border collie! I would have thought they have joint problems tho as they r used for working! Not mine tho she runs away from sheep!

It's a pain in her joint between the elbow and paw, she licks me when I touch it there!

Day 3 26pp 23w/p

B
Fruit

D
Mc chicken sw 10pp
Med fries 9pp
Mc flurry 11pp

T
0pp soup
Grapes

Banana
Toffee crisp biscuit 3pp
3x peanut m&ms 1pp

34pp used
8w/p used
15 weeklies remain

30 day shred lv2
60 min cross trainer

Ooooh tasty day there Sarah. I have never actually tried a mcflurry but they do look really really nice. I took your inspiration and had steak, chips and a petit pain for dinner tonight - it was yum-tastic! So thank you for the idea. Steak and chip sandwiches make sunday nights much more enjoyable.

Yeah, border collies aren't known for having joint problems, so unlikely to be that. Are you sure there isn't anything stuck like a grass seed or anything stuck in her skin or fur? Very cute that she licks you when you touch it, and runs away from sheep! When we had our dog because he was all white and fluffy it seemed sheep didn't register he was a dog until he started barking - the sheep wouldn't bother to move as we were approaching then he would bark and there would be a moment of blind panic and realisation that no, it wasn't another sheep on a lead with the humans, it was actually a dog!

Lol, animals can b so funny!

Yeah I'm having a problem this weekend of just wanting to eat chocolate but I don't wanna use all my weeklies b4 day 4!

The mc flurries r the best, today's was a fudge chocolate brownie one! Yummy

I saw ur pic and ur steak looks so good! I've actually planned it in for tea tomorrow! So something to look forward to!

Oh wow fudge choc brownie mcflurry that sounds amazing! Could really go one right now but was very off plan yesterday so don't think it would help! X

Nomes said:
I love ice lolly weather- long may it last :)

Is it still nice where u r? We had 26 degrees on thrus an fri last wk then sat was a bit cooler now it's been overcast the last 2 days with light rain! So much for summer!

I have to say I would quite happily swap my sunny and 26 degrees for over a week with you Sarah! Overcast and raining sounds far more up my street. I came home and did 40 minutes on the cross trainer and thought I was literally going to melt. Ick. Glad to provide inspiration for the steak, especially given it was inspiration from you about having a petit pain with it. I suspect we will be having that meal again soon given OH declared it one of the nicest I have ever made. Most of the credit probably has to go to the steak though - if you ever get a change to try onglet/ hanger steak please do - its divine!

How is your dog today? Animals are such a worry when they aren't well. I wouldn't swap the 7 years we had with our dog for anything but the last couple of months when he was deteriorating and we knew things wouldn't get better was horrible. Probably one of the main reasons we haven't got another dog yet, despite me getting very dog-broody whenever I meet anyone else's dogs.

Chocolate fudge brownie mcflurry??? Why on earth have I never tried one?? I would say this was the week to change that but I am trying really hard to stay away from the sweet treats this week in the vain hope that I might have a pleasant weigh-in experience for once.

Atomic pink said:
I have to say I would quite happily swap my sunny and 26 degrees for over a week with you Sarah! Overcast and raining sounds far more up my street. I came home and did 40 minutes on the cross trainer and thought I was literally going to melt. Ick. Glad to provide inspiration for the steak, especially given it was inspiration from you about having a petit pain with it. I suspect we will be having that meal again soon given OH declared it one of the nicest I have ever made. Most of the credit probably has to go to the steak though - if you ever get a change to try onglet/ hanger steak please do - its divine!

How is your dog today? Animals are such a worry when they aren't well. I wouldn't swap the 7 years we had with our dog for anything but the last couple of months when he was deteriorating and we knew things wouldn't get better was horrible. Probably one of the main reasons we haven't got another dog yet, despite me getting very dog-broody whenever I meet anyone else's dogs.

Chocolate fudge brownie mcflurry??? Why on earth have I never tried one?? I would say this was the week to change that but I am trying really hard to stay away from the sweet treats this week in the vain hope that I might have a pleasant weigh-in experience for once.

The mc flurry is a new one out! It's a special that replaced the Creme egg mc flurry!

I've never even heard of the steaks u have, to b honest I don't no y but the name puts me off! Ur pic looked really nice tho! We have steak most weeks, mines usually a fillet! It's good ur oh likes the steak, perhaps u can tell him if u have curry one night u will reward him with a steak another night!

Honestly if u met my dog u would absolutely love her, everyone does she jumps up at ppl and holds on to their arm and kisses and cuddles them, anyone! Even the vet! I took her vets this morning and it seems it's the same leg she previously hurt when she jumped off my sofa and landed funny, vet said she's got swelling in her elbow and she has painkillers and no walks for 2 weeks and if she still continues to limp it will b an X-ray! Cost me £57 today so I'm hopeing it doesn't come to an X-ray!

Awwww she sounds lovely. Glad it wasn't anything serious. A young collie with no walks for 2 weeks??? :eek: That sounds like a recipe for a hyperactive dog... Enjoy!

Good idea about the steak bribery! I may bear that in mind.

Day 4 sf 15 weeklies

B
OSS

D
Veg curry and wholegrain rice
Bagel

T
Steak, chips & Sweetcorn
Petit pains

Banana
Apple
Homemade strawberry ice cream

0pp used
15 weeklies remain

30 day shred lv2
60 min cross-trainer

Awwww she sounds lovely. Glad it wasn't anything serious. A young collie with no walks for 2 weeks??? :eek: That sounds like a recipe for a hyperactive dog... Enjoy!

Atomic pink said:

Yeah she's runny around with my daughter, no chance for a rest!
This is my 3 babies!

Attachments

• image-715887458.jpg
    image-715887458.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 56
  • image-4093465475.jpg
    image-4093465475.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 44
Aww they are cuties :) hope ur doggy is feeling better soon. Food looks great for being a 0pp day amazing I really need me an icecream maker do I can get over my cornetto addiction! X

Aww lovely photos xx

I don't know how you can eat OSS at this time of year lol- oh and you can make and post me your veg curry ;) x

Nomes said:
Aww lovely photos xx

I don't know how you can eat OSS at this time of year lol- oh and you can make and post me your veg curry ;) x

I think it will b a bit mank after being thrown through the post! Lol, it was easy to do, I just chopped the ingredients and chucked it all in on simmer! I did however peel half my finger off with the potato peeler when trying to peel my butternut squash! Luckily my skin stayed on the peeler and didn't go in the food!

Atomic pink said:
Awwww. Not helping with the dog broodiness Sarah!

Go on get a little puppy! Just think of all the extra exercise! I tell u what when we breed ours u can have a pup!

sarah88 said:
I think it will b a bit mank after being thrown through the post! Lol, it was easy to do, I just chopped the ingredients and chucked it all in on simmer! I did however peel half my finger off with the potato peeler when trying to peel my butternut squash! Luckily my skin stayed on the peeler and didn't go in the food!

Ouch!!!!!

Still not helping Sarah!! ;)

I do REALLY miss having a dog but I also like the greater freedom we have now in that we can go out after work or can go out for the weekend. Couldn't have a puppy anyway as we both work, unless I can find one small enough to take to work with me... Our dog was a terrible handful at times (rescue dog who was very badly treated so a few issues) but so happy and friendly and trusting. And cute. I am just not sure if we are ready yet. I don't have any pictures of our dog on my computer (I can't seem to load the ones from facebook for some reason) but I will post a picture of the breed that looks pretty much identical to him.
Google Image Result for http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/samoyed/pictures/1205782.jpg

Back