sarah's simply filling food diary

Nothing seems to b helping me today!

How you managing Sarah? I have felt like that the last couple of days. I hope you are managing ok. Lots of fruit I guess xx

Becktoria79 said:
How you managing Sarah? I have felt like that the last couple of days. I hope you are managing ok. Lots of fruit I guess xx

I've been like it yesterday and today, have used all my weeklies (I do normally use them b4 day 7) got Ww pizza for tea! I'm just feeling really miserable as I just want to raid the junk cupboard! Can't stop thinking about it! But then on the other side I don't wanna mess up! :(

Nomes said:
What about putting a curly wurly in the fridge and it will last longer??

I don't have any but will get some for nxt wk when I have some extra pp, how many pp r they? Used to have them all the time on discover!

Ah Sarah I feel for you but you are doing much better than I would be doing. I would've raided cupboards to find stuff. Try to engross yourself in something. Baths and knitting are my tricks. Hope you do ok. X

Day 6. 26pp 7w/p

B
Fruit

Milk 1pp

D
Toasted ham sw 7pp
Baked stars 3pp

T
Ww pizza 12pp

Mint aero 6pp
2x twisters 3pp
2x chewits 1pp

33pp used
7w/p used
0 weeklies remain

30 day shred
40 min cross-trainer, felt dizzy and couldn't stay on for the other 20min!

How are you doing Sarah? Hope you have found something to occupy you and keep you away from the "junk" cupboard. I find going upstairs and reading or watching tv helps me as when it is sometimes just too easy to wander into the kitchen when the cravings strike when I am downstairs.

If you really can't put the cravings aside I would suggest having something you fancy but in a controlled way and really savouring. You will have lots of activity points racked up over the week even if you don't have any weeklies left and using a few of those in a controlled way wouldn't be too bad an option at all.

To b honest I'm not feeling great, gone from feeling miserable to feeling low because I can't have anything else to eat, there's loads of nice things in the cupboard that I want to eat and I'm feeling pissed off because I'm not allowed it! I don't understand what's wrong with me?

Would it be better to have something from your activity points? You must have earnt a fair few this week with all the exercise you do?

Atomic pink said:
Would it be better to have something from your activity points? You must have earnt a fair few this week with all the exercise you do?

I dont no how to work it out properly, and I'm afraid if I use activity pp as well as weeklies I will gain, I still got that 1lb to get off for last wk! I never weigh during the week but mon I had a sf day and I ate loads, was really hungry and the last 2 days have said 1.5lb gain so i need to loose 2.5llb this wk to get last wks gain off!

Activity points are weight x minutes x intensity of exercise. Light exercise is .000232, moderate is .000327 and intense is .0008077. If you counted everything as light intensity (although I am sure it isn't) would that reassure you that you weren't using more than earnt?

Completely understand about resisting to ensure a better weigh-in result and if you can do that its brilliant and probably the better option. Just don't beat yourself up too much if that's not what happens. I just sometimes think diets aren't worth making us feel all low and miserable over.

I *think* its for pro points. I searched on the internet on how to work out activity pro points and thats what I found. Do you think its the old plan? If so that would explain why 45 minutes of swimming only comes out at 2.6 activity points when the internet suggests it should burn over 350 calories...

On my app 45mins of swimming was always 3pp. I know it depends on weight though, I was around 11st 4 at the time.

Sorry you are feeling so rubbish. I think it is harder when there is naughty food in the house because it niggles at you. I can't settle when I know things are there. It's terrible. If there is no temptation around, I can be really good. Hopefully you can get through today and maybe have an unpointed treat after WI so you have a whole week to work it off? X

Back