sarah's simply filling food diary

Sorry to hear you are struggling a bit at the mo I think we all get times like that. That's why I personally find I have to stick to diets that aren't too restrictive or I would just go crazy and have a blow out :-/ I love knowing that there's free food other than just fruit and veg that I can snack upon. Hope you find your mojo again. X

Today is better! I resisted last night which I'm happy about! I have been cleaning this morning and didn't get home till dinner time, stuck to my plan today and still have my crunchy ice cream bar saved for later! Yesterday I ate all my treats b4 dinner so that's an improvement!

That's brilliant news well done! And crunchie ice creams?? Does that involve honeycomb ice cream or just bits of honeycomb in ice cream? Either way that's quite exciting and I might look for some when I next do the shopping.

Atomic pink said:
That's brilliant news well done! And crunchie ice creams?? Does that involve honeycomb ice cream or just bits of honeycomb in ice cream? Either way that's quite exciting and I might look for some when I next do the shopping.

I think it's honeycomb ice cream with bits! Will check when I have one, think they r 4pp!

Day 7 26pp 0 weeklies

Milk 1pp

B
Fruit

D
Ham toasty 7pp
Baked stars 3pp

T
3x ww sausages 4pp
Mash 150g 3pp
Petit pain 3pp
Ketchup 1pp

Crunchie ice cream bar 4pp

26pp used
Wi tomorrow

3.5hrs cleaning

Ooh not had a crunchie icecream in ages they are amazing must get some in :-D wonder how many points mars ones are too as I love them mmm! Enjoy! X

icklerockchick said:
Ooh not had a crunchie icecream in ages they are amazing must get some in :-D wonder how many points mars ones are too as I love them mmm! Enjoy! X

I love mars ones tho I could eat the whole pack

We have it every wk, it is very nice, would have had some veg too if I had some!

Crunchie flavoured ice cream with honeycomb pieces! 4pp

I little smaller than I'd like for 4pp but really tasty! (remote shows size)

Attachments

• image-2794397454.jpg
    image-2794397454.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 30
0.5lb off today! I'd like more as that's only half my gain last wk but for some reason I'm ok about it!

Great news that you had a loss this week and I reckon you shouldn't be too disappointed with 1/2 lb. It sounds like you have had quite a difficult week with the chocolate cravings at the beginning of the week and insatiable munchies the other night - I think the real triumph this week is that you didn't give in to any of that and stayed on plan and got rewarded for that wiht a loss at the end of the week :)

Congrats on the loss as others say a loss is still heading in the right direction especially if it's been a tricky week! X

Wk 22
Day 1 sf 49w/p

B
OSS

D
Bagels
Ww jam 2pp

T
Roast chicken
Gravy 1pp

Aero mint 6pp
Kit kat chunky 7pp

Gave in to the chocolate today, again!

16w/p used
33 weeklies remain

2 hrs cleaning

Atomic u asked the other day about inch loss whilst doing shred DVD and in the last 4 wks I have lost 1.5" off my belly that's with doing cross trainer for 4 wks and 30 day shred for 3 wks the 4 months b4 that I only lost 1/2" a month so I guess the exercise/shred is helping with inch loss!

Back