Ham roll 7pp

Chicken chow mien 9pp

White chocolate and strawberry muffin 10pp

31pp used
5w/p used
28 weeklies remain

30 day shred lv2
60 mins cross trainer

Was yummy, alot of pp for a cake but I've been wanting one for a couple days, so I thought y not!

Very annoyed! Picked up some pepsi yesterday thinking it was pepsi max! Luckily only had half until I realised so now 3w/p wasted!

Great results on the inch loss Sarah, well done! Are you enjoying the exercise now? Or is it still quite goal focussed?

That muffin does sound very tempting. I have had made the same mistake with the pepsi max before - I find the packaging isn't as easy to identify as coca cola. Fortunately I was able to off-load mine onto the OH.

I tend to struggle to motivate myself to exercise but I no I gotta!

And the pepsi is in the bin!

At least the inch loss result from the last month should prove more motivating :)

Day 3 26pp 24w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Fruit

D
Mc donalds 30pp

T
0pp soup

Mini twister 1pp

32pp used
6w/p used
18 w/p remain

30 day shred
60 min cross trainer

Last edited:
Day 4 26pp 18w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Fruit

D
Salad
Chicken Tika 2pp
Salad cream 1pp
Med egg 2pp

T
Caramelised onion burger 5pp
Bap 4pp
Curly fries 5pp

Freddo 3pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Twix 8pp

34pp used
8w/p used
10 weeklies remain

30 day shred lv3
60 min cross trainer

Just thought I would check in and see how things are going as your diary has been uncharacteristically quiet for the last few days. I hope that's just down to being off with your family having fun over the bank holiday weekend but if not you know where we are.

How is your dog's leg now by the way?

To b honest I'm still really struggling just feel like giving up on the dieting!

She's ok still on painkillers and bed rest so she hasn't been limping, forgot to give her a painkiller today so I hope it doesn't start hurting later!

Glad the limping has subsided at least.

Sorry to hear that you are really struggling though. Do you know what is making you want to give up on the dieting? What is it you would be doing differently if you weren't on this diet? Can any of those things be incorporated into the plan at the moment?

Are you happy at where you have got to? If so would maintaining for a while be an option? There is a HUGE difference in your BMI now to the one you started with which I am sure has made a really noticable difference to your appearance and your health too. It seems that you have been so incredibly focussed since starting that there is bound to take its toll on you and give you a wobble but hope you stick with it (if that's what you genuinely want to do).

Sending virtual hugs towards Cornwall xx

Thankyou! I don't no really what the problem is I think it's just the fact I've been doing it for so long that it is finally taking it toll! I just miss being able to eat whatever, whenever! Had cupcakes given to me the other day and I can't even have one as I don't no what ingredients were used to b able to point them! I just want to eat all the time now

Can't you just look up an average cupcake and use those PPs as a guideline? I know that you like to be very precise in the way you point things but sometimes making an educated guess is fine I reckon. Especially if the alternative is denying yourself things you want and feeling like giving up!

Would a week or two of maintenance points be worth a go? That way you could loosen the reigns a little but would still be in control because you'd be planning and counting. You would be very unlikely to lose anything more but you also shouldn't undo all the brilliant work you have done so far.

I think the fact my losses have really slowed down, and almost come to a stop since my day off doesn't help things!

I worry if I do maintenance points I will gain!

Day 5 26pp 10w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Fruit

D
Roll with ham/butter 7pp
Curly wurly 3pp

T
Cod fillet 7pp
Curly fries 5pp
Bread & butter 2pp (butter pointed at dinner)
Salad cream 1pp

Mallow thing 3pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Freddo 3pp

9w/p used
1w/p remains

Back