Sarah's Slimming World diary :o)

so a little congratulations for me I have got over the 10.8 mark......I lost 2 lb WAHOO and another notch down on my belt! feel chuffed. weekend 2 here I come ;) xxx

so a little congratulations for me I have got over the 10.8 mark......I lost 2 lb WAHOO and another notch down on my belt! feel chuffed. weekend 2 here I come ;) xxx

Well done :)

Well Done on your 2lb loss! Fantastic Result and you're now closer to the 9s than you are to the 11s ;-) x

Well done chick xx

2lb is fab lovely!!! Massive congratz

Xxx

Thanks everyone im mega chuffed xxx

had a Mars bar lol so not really might have a ice lolly x

mmm I did had a green day and feel dead heavy in my tummy x

yea

I had toast with choc phili and banana

jacket pot with beans

mug shot

cheese on toast and some mash

blergh x

yea

I had toast with choc phili and banana

jacket pot with beans

mug shot

cheese on toast and some mash

blergh x

Lol! I'd definitely be bloated with that! Very jealous of your cheese on toast and mash, two of my favourite things! Was there any lea and perrins involved? X

Lol! I'd definitely be bloated with that! Very jealous of your cheese on toast and mash, two of my favourite things! Was there any lea and perrins involved? X

no however I did think of that after! it was beaut xx

ahh I know defo z

Aww I felt like a blob till this morning. I honestly thought id sts or gain at wi today.

Then when I woke up I was like 'ooo hello slightly less wobbly belly!'

Aww I felt like a blob till this morning. I honestly thought id sts or gain at wi today.

Then when I woke up I was like 'ooo hello slightly less wobbly belly!'

Awwww how much u lost???

2lb hun xx

Back