Sarah's Slimming World diary :o)

$hit!!!! That's amazing xxx

Fanks. But I still got another 11 stone+ to go! But baby steps. Im 1/12th of the way to my first goal which sounds alot less daughting for some reason! Then once im at 10stone ill decide what I want to do! Hoping to get down to 15 stone by th8s time next year and then ill be able to be referred for fertility help. As me and OH have been trying for a baby for 5 years, once I get to 15stone they will rush me through as ill of been trying for 6 years then.

Id love to be back at 18st 7lb by xmas. (Thats what I was when I stopped doing ww last november) once I get to that I got all the time in the world!

Fanks. But I still got another 11 stone+ to go! But baby steps. Im 1/12th of the way to my first goal which sounds alot less daughting for some reason! Then once im at 10stone ill decide what I want to do! Hoping to get down to 15 stone by th8s time next year and then ill be able to be referred for fertility help. As me and OH have been trying for a baby for 5 years, once I get to 15stone they will rush me through as ill of been trying for 6 years then.

Id love to be back at 18st 7lb by xmas. (Thats what I was when I stopped doing ww last november) once I get to that I got all the time in the world!

You'll get there Hun!!! I'm currently having fertility treatment... Well in the process of! Hopefully they will move things forward in my follow up appt on 5th sept x

You'll get there Hun!!! I'm currently having fertility treatment... Well in the process of! Hopefully they will move things forward in my follow up appt on 5th sept x

Awww how exciting! I wish you all the best sweetie! Youll be able to tell me what will happen once its my turn ;)

so its the day before payday and I have zero food and zero pennies so I have had to get chips and gravy the cheapest one there.

so will need help synning up please.

They are just bog standard oven chips!

had a right off day! only just coz had no shopping in and I join up on Thursday so these next couple of days are lingering over me before I ge my true weight on Thursday c

not happy but what am I to do x

feel pretty worthless lately coming second best alot. just feeling down and sorry for myself x

yea selfish I know but I put all my energy for him and feel like I get nothing back. and with work x

just causes arguments and I don't wanna argue! ill chat tonight x

Make sure u talk to him Sweetie, we are all here for you. Lots of Love. X Enjoy your day off tomorrow, the hard work can start on Thursday ;-) x

spoke to him. a lot of it is work related like. I know he does so iv asked for a present tomorrow.

im at work tomorrow and back on it 100% and at the hospital and feeling nervous xx

spoke to him. a lot of it is work related like. I know he does so iv asked for a present tomorrow.

im at work tomorrow and back on it 100% and at the hospital and feeling nervous xx

Hope Wednesday isn't too bad for you Sweetie. Glad u managed to speak to Craig. X

having quiche chips and beans ooops. last blow out before joining xx

off to the hospital now. ill report back soon x

Back