Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Basically stuck to the plan today.

B: eggy bread (HExB & f), banana (sf), peanut butter powder (1/4 syn), muller light (f)

L: mugshot (f), hula hoops (6 syns), cheese (HExA), banana (sf), muller yoghurt (f)

D: egg fried rice and satay sauce and chicken (f, sf & 1 syn)

E: hour of Zumba, 40 mins walk

Said no to cake at work. Avoided the packet of freshly baked cookies reduced to 29p at the till. Quite a good day I think!

I've decided to do one too, a 12 mile walk in early June. Aaron has said he'll do it with me but he'll probably need reminding!

Going well today.

B: 2 x Alpen light (HExB), yoghurt (f)
L: wotsits (6 syns), mugshot (f), banana (sf)
D: leftover egg fried rice (f & sf), jacket potato (f), cheese (HExA), coleslaw (f)

Might have a curly wurly as a snack.

Have been in lectures and work today and now trying to crack on with some work. Am peckish but trying to avoid that!

Weighed myself this morning and it was 15.2 - this means 15.3 1/2 on SW scales so that's already a 2lb loss! I know that'll be up and down and it was morning compared to evening. Regardless, it's so nice to see numbers getting lower and lower!

I've been keeping a weight spreadsheet (so lame, I know) so I can monitor my progress. It is definitely nice seeing them go down! You seem to be doing really well so far. 7.5miles sounds like a pretty big achievement! Although I have no concept of distance lol.

I just read your thread about powdered peanut butter, it sounds amazing! I might order some tonight. When you make satay sauce, do you just use the powder, soy sauce and extra water? I've been making loads of peanut butter smoothies lately so I'd imagine the powder could work for those too. x

I've been keeping a weight spreadsheet (so lame, I know) so I can monitor my progress. It is definitely nice seeing them go down! You seem to be doing really well so far. 7.5miles sounds like a pretty big achievement! Although I have no concept of distance lol.

I just read your thread about powdered peanut butter, it sounds amazing! I might order some tonight. When you make satay sauce, do you just use the powder, soy sauce and extra water? I've been making loads of peanut butter smoothies lately so I'd imagine the powder could work for those too. x

I've actually just been stirring in soy sauce and the powder separately, without the water. It spreads throughout the meal easier. I use 1tbsp of the powder which is 1 syn and gives the same taste as 1 tbsp of peanut butter gave - so I save 3.5 syns!

Bit of annoying day foodwise. Had the dreaded smear this morning then straight to work for 2.5 hours and then straight to lectures for four hours.

Breakfast was so rushed do I just had a yoghurt with banana.

Lunch was so annoying! Had work and uni so had to shove something in! Ha two Alpen Lights (HExB), banana, wotsits (6 syns). Crappy lunch!

Been starving all day but now have Zumba in 45 mins!

Dinner will be a jacket potato with beans cheese and coleslaw. Might do some chicken too.

Tomorrow I have nothing til 12:15 then am in school for the afternoon. Then train to my boyfriends and dinner there - they will have already eaten so he said he'll make me a jacket potato with chicken.

I think tomorrow morning ill have a biggish breakfast and then take snacks for the train. Can't wait for the day I have a week of normal meal times!

Think today will work out OK foodwise. Feeling really good from Zumba yesterday. I can feel myself getting more and more confident each time - can't believe I go on my own and really go for it - didn't think I would be confident enough for that!

I had a huge breakfast this morning - 2 x eggy bread (HExB), 1 x egg, 2 x bacon, baked beans, cheese (HExA).

Have kind of run out of time to make something proper for lunch so am having some crisps and a curly wurly - so healthy! Haha! 12 syns but that'll be it for today.

I'll take a banana with me for the train and then Dave is making me a jacket potato with chicken I believe.

In to school this afternoon which will be nice.

I weighed myself this morning and was 15 stone exactly. So excited! My scales are 1.5lb lower than the SW ones, but this still means a 4lb loss. I expect this to change before weigh in and maybe be only a couple of pounds, but it's just so exciting!

I think I once got down to 14.3 - although I'm not sure, and the lowest I really remember getting to was 14.13 - so once I see 14.12 I will be mega excited! I think I got to 14.3 when I started uni, and obviously just put on from there! I hovered around 15 stone for ages and really struggled to get any lower - ever time I got close I put on! So, to move past that number is gonna be a big thing.

Plan for tomorrow is:

B: cereal bars, fruit
L: no idea!
D: spinach and sweet potato curry with quinoa.
ALCOHOL!!

I'm going to go for a walk tomorrow with Dave, so that should even things out slightly. And I plan to dance lots in the evening. I've measured out my allowed amount of vodka and will hopefully not go over. Won't be too annoyed if I don't though as I've worked hard this week.

Sunday, will take some cereal bars again for breakfast and then hopefully be back home by mid-afternoon.

Won't be on here much I expect so hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Sounds like your life's a bit hectic for you at the mo, hope your ok and you don't tire yourself out :) x

I'm so busy at the moment and its killing me! Also having some issues with a friend at the moment - can happily say I haven't done anything though! So that's stressing me out.

Trying to think of the bigger picture though - I'm happy and just can't wait for the year at uni to be done!

Today I've worked and will do some uni work this afternoon. Then Zumba later!

Back