Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

I'm glad you enjoyed the pancakes! Ill be having them again when I have time.

Today has been good again!

B: 2 x muller yoghurts (f), 1 x banana (sf)
S: hifi peanut bar (hex b), 2 x babybel (hex a)
L: egg fried rice with veg (f & sf), satay sauce (4.5 syns), 1 x muller yoghurt, 2 x satsumas
D: sweet potato (f), quorn chicken pieces (f), mushroom (sf), bacon (f), Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Exercise: 1 hour Zumba, 40 mins walking there & back!

Can't wait for Zumba later!

I tried the satay sauce recipe! Oh my god... So good! I used one tablespoon peanut butter, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 3 x tablespoon water and 40 secs in the microwave.

I didn't add the five spice and chilli as I didn't have any... But not my kind of thing anyway.

Good day again today... Feels so weird to be 100% every day!

B: muller yoghurt (f), banana (sf) and peanut hifi bar (hex b)

L: ham (f), 2 x hard boiled eggs (f), 4 x cheese triangles (hex a), satsuma (sf)

D: egg fried rice with leeks, onions and quorn (f & sf) and satay sauce (4.5 syns)

S: curly wurly

I've been at work then uni then work then uni today! Lots of work! Now am about to finish off an essay and then curly wurly time!

Weigh in on Monday - fingers crossed! I am hoping I'll be OK but have a weekend away. Have just been planning for that and will try my best - bit awkward though.

Plan is...

Friday

B: 2 x bacon, 2 x eggs, half a can of baked beans
L: 2 x babybel, peanut hifi bar, sweet & sour mug shot
D: egg fried rice with satay sauce. curly wurly

10.5 syns

Saturday

B: Muller yoghurt and banana
L: hifi bar, 2 x babybel (here I get stuck! I'll be on a train and getting to Bristol... need a packed lunch that I can make tonight to last until then! Going to have what I've listed and hopefully buy a banana and apple or something).
D: going out for dinner - not sure what I'll have yet. Am currently looking at the menu - thinking a salad - goats cheese, figs, butternut squash, pine nuts etc.

Sunday

B: yoghurt and banana if I can get to a shop!
L: something out somewhere - will aim for a jacket potato
D: roast at my boyfriends - his mum is cooking so I can't really be fussy! I'll be sensible with my portions and stack up the veg!

So, there we go! I have a basic plan... not high of superfree at all but I am doing the best I can with the situation!

WI Monday so hopefully it will all be OK

Weigh in on Monday - fingers crossed! I am hoping I'll be OK but have a weekend away. Have just been planning for that and will try my best - bit awkward though.

Plan is...

Friday

B: 2 x bacon, 2 x eggs, half a can of baked beans
L: 2 x babybel, peanut hifi bar, sweet & sour mug shot
D: egg fried rice with satay sauce. curly wurly

10.5 syns

Saturday

B: Muller yoghurt and banana
L: hifi bar, 2 x babybel (here I get stuck! I'll be on a train and getting to Bristol... need a packed lunch that I can make tonight to last until then! Going to have what I've listed and hopefully buy a banana and apple or something).
D: going out for dinner - not sure what I'll have yet. Am currently looking at the menu - thinking a salad - goats cheese, figs, butternut squash, pine nuts etc.

Sunday

B: yoghurt and banana if I can get to a shop!
L: something out somewhere - will aim for a jacket potato
D: roast at my boyfriends - his mum is cooking so I can't really be fussy! I'll be sensible with my portions and stack up the veg!

So, there we go! I have a basic plan... not high of superfree at all but I am doing the best I can with the situation!

WI Monday so hopefully it will all be OK
It's really great that you've got a plan! That will really help you stick to plan. I was away last weekend and took some alpen light bars in my handbag. Because I could have 2 a day, I had one with breakfast and one later as a snack. For lunch Saturday, what about couscous? Keeps well, great hot or cold. And as long as you don't put anything fresh in it, it won't need refrigerating, so will be good to travel with!

Good luck for weekend ahead! And hope you have a fun weekend away :) xxx

It's really great that you've got a plan! That will really help you stick to plan. I was away last weekend and took some alpen light bars in my handbag. Because I could have 2 a day, I had one with breakfast and one later as a snack. For lunch Saturday, what about couscous? Keeps well, great hot or cold. And as long as you don't put anything fresh in it, it won't need refrigerating, so will be good to travel with!

Good luck for weekend ahead! And hope you have a fun weekend away :) xxx

Oh that's a great idea about the cous cous! Although I have left now so saw it too late! I should be OK - Saturday is the only difficult day I think, should be ok!

Gutted about yesterday. I had everything planned, and when I got to my boyfriends I realised I had left my dinner at home!

So ended up having beans, 2 slices of toast with spread. Had an After eight too but stopped at one which I was impressed with!

Will be over syns as I had already had my hex b and had 6 syns already but hopefully not too bad.

Lots of walking today and will make a good choice inthe restaurant later

Gutted about yesterday. I had everything planned, and when I got to my boyfriends I realised I had left my dinner at home!

So ended up having beans, 2 slices of toast with spread. Had an After eight too but stopped at one which I was impressed with!

Will be over syns as I had already had my hex b and had 6 syns already but hopefully not too bad.

Lots of walking today and will make a good choice inthe restaurant later
That's not too bad at all. You could have realised last night and then completely off plan. You should be proud of yourself, you had something very good considering circumstances x

So today:

B: muller yog (f), banana (sf)
L: 2 x babybel (hex a), lemon hifi bar (hex b), satsuma (sf)
D: smoked haddock (f), risotto (f), spinach (sf), broad beans (sf) - think that was a good choice! Did have marscapone in so add syns for that and oil I expect.

S: Reeses peanut butter cups - no idea how many syns!

Exercise- walked for miles!!!

Not too bad - peanut butter cups maybe not such a good choice!

So today was like this: B: muller yoghurt (f), banana (sf) L: jacket potato (f), beans (f), cheese (HExA), salad (sf), guessing oil for jacket and dressing for salad - 4 syns max. D: carrots (sf), broccoli (sf), beef (f), parsnips (f), potatoes (f), (guessing 5 syns for oil and gravy), cheesecake! (Syns must be a lot!!)

So... I tried my hardest this weekend. Well, within reason. Breakfast was easy. Lunch was hard yesterday as I had to take things from home on Friday that would keep. Today's lunch was a jacket with cheese and beans. Wasn't much cheese. In future I should ask for no cheese and no dressing on salad.

Dinner was ok yesterday - made a good choice. Needed something sweet but definitely should have made a better choice than peanut butter cups! However, we walked a lot yesterday!

Dinner today was ok... Roast at bf's family... Had to allow for oil etc but then she bought out a homemade cheesecake... Felt rude to be the only one not eating it and didn't want to explain about SW.

Again though, walked a lot today.

In the grand scheme of things, I've had a great week SW wise and made some good choices this weekend. Said no to a lot of things so really done ok! Weigh in tomorrow.... Ahhhh!

Ahhhh lost another 5lbs!! So happy! So that's 10lb in two weeks - so good! Means I'm in the 15s and less than a stone to my 20% - really so happy!

Today's food has been...

B: muller yoghurt (f), banana (sf)
L: 2 x babybel (hex a), lemon hifi bar (hex b), pineapple (sf)
D: egg fried rice (f & sf) with satay sauce (4.5 syns), jelly (0.5 syns), raspberries (sf)

I'm going to have a lolly and a curly wurly later which will take my syns to 17 - but will be lower tomorrow! Figure I deserve a great after my awesome weigh in!

Have been to the shops now too so my lunch doesn't have to be so lame!

Ahhhh lost another 5lbs!! So happy! So that's 10lb in two weeks - so good! Means I'm in the 15s and less than a stone to my 20% - really so happy!

Today's food has been...

B: muller yoghurt (f), banana (sf)
L: 2 x babybel (hex a), lemon hifi bar (hex b), pineapple (sf)
D: egg fried rice (f & sf) with satay sauce (4.5 syns), jelly (0.5 syns), raspberries (sf)

I'm going to have a lolly and a curly wurly later which will take my syns to 17 - but will be lower tomorrow! Figure I deserve a great after my awesome weigh in!

Have been to the shops now too so my lunch doesn't have to be so lame!
That is awesome Sarah!! Well done!! And you deffo need a little treat! You have been doing so well, and as soon as I'm eating I'm trying ur satay sauce!! Yum yum! Good luck for the next week. Xx

Back