Sarah's success express menu- comments and other ideas welcome!

sarahaa

Hi ladies, decided to restart success express and I've noticed a fair bit of interest with SE recently, so maybe we could share ideas and diaries? Here is day 1 for me xxx

Saturday

Breakfast- porridge with skimmed milk( hex a n b) banana strawberries and grapes
Snack- grapefruit
Lunch- scan bran (hex b)super speed Tomato soup, salad with 30g cheddar (hex a)
Snack- Apple, hot choc (2)
Tea- chicken (100g) courgettes peppers tomatoes bacon onions leeks potato (100g) mange tout (8 syns for chicken and potatoes)
Evening snack- Melon gapes strawberries, muller light hit choc (2)

Total syns- 14

Have started the day not so well today :( I'm diabetic and woke with low blood sugar and craving sugary food! Had porridge and fruit, but had sugar on top of the porridge instead of sweetener, and then had 2 Allen light bars- so have had both of my hex b and some sugar already, but will be going for a run soon so will hopefully undo some of the bad stuff :(

Well it's been a tough old day- star week is fast approaching, leading to lots of stress and low blood sugars, lack of motivation and general unhappiness.... And a want for chocolate!

So today I had brekkie as above, then we went to walk dig and ended up in a cafe as it was raining, food was ordered and I ended up eating 2 bits of bacon and beans- not the end of the world but not on plan either. For lunch I had soup again, with salad, scan bran and cheddar (30g- hex a). Had a little bit of melon mid afternoon as was peckish, then had 2 egg omelette with peppers onions spring onions and tomatoes and a little left over cheddar from lunch, with a side of stir fry veg and mange tout ( my most favourite vegetable!)

Then everything went a little wrong- I had 2 mini doughnuts with a little bit of melted chocolate :( delicious but v v naughty.

I have had a fair bit if exercise today- we had an hours walk with dig this morning, and carrying children at various points as we didn't take buggy, a haf hour walk this afternoon but at v v slow pace and then level 3 of 30 day shred tonight.... Hopefully that might make up for my *ahem* minor indies retook with the donuts!!!!!

Its weigh in day Wednesday and a 2lb loss to put me back under 11 would be lovely( I'm currently 11 1)

Back