Sarah's SW Diary

I've just updated my food plan to add dinner. Had lots of exercise today...I'm having a new bed, which I'm picking up tomorrow, my flatmate is having my old one, and the boy is having hers, so today I have:

Taken my flatmate's bed apart.
Hoovered.
Fished everything out from under my bed.
Taken my bed apart.
Hoovered again.
Rebuilt my bed in my flatmate's room.
Had a shower.
Done a pile of ironing (2 sets of king size bedding).
Moved my flatmate's bed to the boy's new house.
Watched tv for a bit.
Blown up an airbed for me to sleep on tonight.

Now I'm shattered, so I'm off to sleep on my airbed. Tomorrow I'm putting my Christmas tree up and getting my new bed. How exciting! :D

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
28g Readybrek (HexB)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
1 tbsp reduced sugar jam (1.5 syns)

Lunch
Apple (free)
Melon (free)
Grapes (free)

Dinner
Baked sweet potato (free)
Vegetable chilli (1.5 syns)
28g cheese (HexB)

Snacks
Advent calendar chocolate (1 syn
Wotsits (5 syns)

Total: 9 syns

Haha he's out with his mate tonight so I get the whole bed to myself. That will have to wait and be tomorrow's body magic ;)

Been a busy girl again today though. I went out and finished my Christmas shopping before town got too busy, and one of the Christmas trees has gone up. The other one will be going up in a while and I'm going to sort all the stuff in my room out, go and get the bed, build it amd put all the junk under it :D

Tonight will be shower, clean pjs and clean bedding on a nice new king size bed all to myself. Can't wait! :D

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
Apple (free)
4 x cream crackers (6 syns)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
28g cheese (HexA)

Lunch
Spicy parsnip soup (0.5 syn)
Wholemeal roll (HexB)

Dinner
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)
Quorn slices (free)
Melon (free)
Cherry mullerlight (free)

Snacks
2 x advent calendar chocolate (2 syns)

Total: 11 syns

Oh my gosh my new bed is lovely. Soo comfy, I had the best night's sleep I've had in ages!! Think the boy is coming over after I finish work tonight, so get to give it a proper test ;) hehe

Went off plan again yesterday. There was cake, lots of biscuits and crackers and cheese on the ward and I ate loads. Whoops! It was my last shift though, so I'm away from it all now.

Snuggled up in bed with the boy at the min. He's pulled a sickie to stay in bed with me :giggle: He's asleep facing the other way at the min though so thought I'd pop on here lol.

I have been on plan today :D was very tempted not to be and to get a takeaway for tea, but decided not to, so here's what I've had:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
2 x quorn sausage (2 syns)
Ketchup (1 syn)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Chocolate nesquik powder (3 syns)

Lunch
Apple (free)

Dinner
Wholewheat pasta (free)
Bolognese sauce (free)
28g cheese (HexB)

Snacks
Advent calendar chocolate (1 syn)
Mango (free)

Total: 7.5 syns

I've had a lovely day today. Lots of snuggles and err..body magic this morning ;), tutorial, shopping with my Dad for my sister's Christmas present, then underwear shopping (not with my Dad, obviously :giggle:), food shopping and now I'm just waiting for my pasta to cook before an evening of TV with my flatmate :D

Tomorrow's plan:

Breakfast
28g porridge oats (HexB)
Mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn slices (free)
Mugshot (free)
Melon (free)

Dinner
Sweet potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
28g cheese (HexA)
Mango (free)

Snacks
Advent calendar chocolate (1 syn)
Snack-a-jacks (5 syns)
Apple (free)

Total: 8 syns

I can't find my snack-a-jacks in my cupboard. I may have eaten them :eek: I fancy mini-oreos instead anyway, so that's what I'm having, and they're 6 syns so today's total is 9 :D

I'm off to see Puss in Boots at the cinema in a bit, I'm actually quite excited! :giggle:

It was good, quite funny. I didn't think it was quite as good as shrek, but the boy did. It's worth a watch anyway :)

Just got back from WI, I lost 4 bloomin' pounds!! Got SOTW, my 2 stone sticker and won a rare SW mug in the raffle! Maybe I need to pig out on pizza, ice-cream and biscuits more often! The boy called in sick again today so we went out for lunch too :giggle:

I'll update tickers etc when I get home :D I'm so chuffed hehe

Thank you both :)

I'm glad my body has got over it's blip!

:giggle: Jackie I think there's a creature in my cupboard that hides things when I want them. The other week I was sure I had a tin of chilli, went to eat it and it wasn't there so had to have something else. Next time I went in the cupboard it was sitting there right at the front!

After I posted that last post yesterday evening, my good mood and me evening were ruined. It's a long and complicated story related to my cousin and my best friend splitting up (I think I mentioned this a while ago), but basically I found out that something my best friend told me wasn't exactly true, and that my best friend and flatmate had hidden something from me.

I won't bore you with all the details, but my cousin was left with his broken heart trampled on, and I was left feeling very hurt and confused. Lying is the thing that I hate most in the world, and to feel like my best friend had lied to me and hidden things from me is awful. I didn't get much sleep last night, spent most of the night in tears and then was awake early this morning. I feel a little better this morning, but still quite emotional, and I'm not looking forward to the conversation with my flatmate when she gets up. I managed via text to get things to a point that weren't an arguement last night, but it's not going to be a nice conversation to have.

oh huni :bighug: :bighug: I don't do lying. No need for it. I hate to think of you upset though sweetheart :bighug: not sure what else to say but you know where I am if you need me and even welcome for a cuppa if you can stand the bedlam in my house :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh huni :bighug: :bighug: I don't do lying. No need for it. I hate to think of you upset though sweetheart :bighug: not sure what else to say but you know where I am if you need me and even welcome for a cuppa if you can stand the bedlam in my house :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much Jackie, that really means a lot. xxxxxxx

I just don't know what to do. I've had texts from my cousin again this morning, he's in such a state and I really don't know how to help him. He's hurt and angry, and to be honest I'm feeling the same. They've both confided in me a lot, and I knew more about what went on than anyone else, or at least I thought I did. Now I'm feeling like things weren't quite what she told me, and I feel like a complete idiot. I've stood up for her when people have asked me about things, and now I really don't know what to think.

time to back off then huni. You can't do much more. You cannot continue to be pig in the middle. It was very like this when Matt and Paula fell out before, they twisted the truth.....

its starting again with them. They are okay but both twist the truth so I have backed off abit. Be there for them but don't get involved huni. Its not worth it for your sanity. Be there with hugs and the odd text but don't get so personally involved for your own sanity sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks. I know I need to get out of the middle, but it's so difficult as I'm the only one either of them can talk to about stuff apparently. He's got his friends, but he can't talk about feelings and stuff with them, he'll only do that with me or his mum, and she's not from around here and all her sisters and her mum still live in Macclesfield where she's from.

Things had just got to a point where it was ok, but then last night's stirred everything up again.

I'm just going to have a shower to clear my head, then get stuck into my work to take my mind off everything. I suddenly feel a lot calmer after writing things down and having a response! :)

Thank you! xxxxxxxxxx

Back