Sarah's SW Diary

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
2 x Wholemeal finger rolls (HexB+3.5 syns)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)
2 x quorn sausages (2 syns)

Lunch
Speedy tomato soup (free)
30g cheese (HexB)

Dinner
Chinese stir-fry (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Beansprouts (free)
Noodles (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Snacks
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
Hot chocolate (3.5 syns)
Strawberries (free)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Total: 15 syns

Last edited:
Hi Jackie, hope you feel better soon! I hate it when this site plays up, so annoying!

Here's today's food plan:

Breakfast
4 x cream crackers (6 syns)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
30g cheese (HexB)

Lunch
2 x wholemeal finger rolls (HexB + 3.5 syns)
Quorn fajita strips (free)
Extra light mayo (1 syn)
Mugshot (free)

Dinner
Mushy pea curry (free)
Rice (free)

Snacks
Strawberries (free)
Apple (free)

Total: 12.5 syns

Ok change of dinner plan, I'm going out for an indian with the boy. Also going out for curry with work tomorrow. Will have to borrow syns from Monday and Tuesday for tonight, tomorrow I had planned for anyway. Yum yum, curry! Hehe.

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
35g fruit & fibre (HexB)
Grapes (free)
Vanilla mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Cheese (HexA + HexB)
Baked beans (free)

Dinner
Vegetable massala (15 syns)
Rice (free)

Total: 15 syns

I'm struggling today. I ended up staying at the boy's last night, had about 3 hrs sleep and am at work all day today. I had planned on going home, but we ended up meeting his mate for a drink after dinner, only the pub was shut so we went back to the boy's then it got too late and I couldn't be bothered to walk home. It was gone 2 by the time I got in bed, her came up at about 4, which woke me up, took me a while to go back to sleep then my alarm went off at 6. I had a 20 min walk back to mine, got ready and then had to walk to work.

The naughties in the vending machine are very tempting, just for some.sugar to give me a boost. I'll bed good and resist though, and look forward to my curry tonight.

I did, and the curry was yummy! The only thing I ate that I didn't write on here was 1 and a half poppadoms :D It ended up being just me and my friend, no-one else turned up, but it was lovely. I was glad it was just the 2 of us as it meant it didn't go on too long and I could get home and have an early night!

Haven't been on properly since Sun, so here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (HexB)
1 tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Veggie chilli (1 syn)
30g cheese (HexB)

Dinner
Chinese stirfry (free)
Mushrooms (free)
Beansprouts (free)
Noodles (free)
Soy sauce (free)

Snacks
Hot chocolate (10 syns) - One of the anaesthetists at work always buys the theatre team a hot drink from the posh cafe upstairs on a Monday morning. I wasn't going to have one, but then the stingiest consultant surgeon said he would pay this week, so then I couldn't resist! :giggle:

Total: 13.5 syns

Today's plan:

Breakfast
2 x wholemeal finger rolls (HexB + 3 syns)
30g cheese (HexA)

Lunch
30g cheese (HexB)

Dinner
Leek and mushroom pie (3.5 syns)
BNS (free)

Total: 6.5 syns

I know I'm having soup twice today, but it's yummy, it's warm, it's free and I can't think of anything else to eat. I'm struggling to get motivated today, I have an essay that I need to work on, which I'm yet to bring myself to look at, a mountain of washing up on the side that I can't be bothered to do, and a bag of creme egg splats in the cupboard that I'm finding it very difficult to resist at the moment :( :sigh:

Last edited:
JackieN said:
you do not need the creme egg splats they are yack yack yack (not really but might be :giggle:) now get on with your work !

what day is WI? I am so behind at the moment xxxxxxxx

I've resisted them so far, and am determined not to cave! WI is tomorrow, I might have them as either a treat or comfort food after that :giggle:

I've done the washing up mountain and had a shower, in the hope that when I sat back down again I'd want to get on with the work. It hasn't worked, but at least now the kitchen's tidy and I'm clean :8855: I will get at least a bit more of it done today.

I'd have had two hot chocolates from the tight git :D

I don't know what creme egg splats are. How can there be a chocolate that I haven't tried :eek:

They're like chocolate buttons with creme egg goo in I think, I keep seeing them everywhere and creme eggs are my favourite so thought I had to try them! Bought a bag of them and a bag of mini eggs in Morrison's the other day as they were on special offer. Resisted them so far though! Will be trying them tomorrow night (as long as I can resist them for the rest of today :p) so will let you know what they're like! xx

DSCF6790.JPG

DSCF6794.JPG

I lost 1.5lb this week, which I'm happy with. Been eating the creme egg splats this evening, they're good, but I've eaten too many and feel a bit sicky now!

Will update tickers etc when I'm on the laptop.

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Mugshot (free)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)

Lunch
Leek and mushroom pie (3.5 syns)

Dinner
Sweet potato chilli (free)
Rice (free)
30g cheese (HexA)

Snacks
2 x Alpen light bars (HexB)
Fruit (free)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Total: 8 syns

Thanks Tilly :)

Having tried them, I think I'd definitely rather have a creme egg. Not that I would say no to the splats if they were there and there wasn't a creme egg ;) 10 syns = 1 creme egg, or 1/4 of the bag of splats.

Creme eggs are much smaller than they used to be, which is totally unfair! I've always said when they do creme egg easter eggs, the easter egg itself should be a giant creme egg :D x

Thanks Jackie :D

I was naughty yesterday. I didn't have my chilli for dinner, I went to Buddies instead and had a veggie burger with chips, cheese sauce and prawn coleslaw :eek: It was yummy, but I ate too much and then felt sick :eek: I haven't done that for ages, and I won't be doing it again any time soon, that's for sure!

Here's today's food:

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast (HexB)
Tinned spaghetti (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Tin tuna (HexB + 3 syns)
Extra light mayo (1.5 syns)
Cucumber (free)
Spring onions (free)

Dinner
Sweet potato chilli (free)
Rice (free)
30g cheese (HexA)

Snacks
Grapes (free)
Melon (free)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Total: 6.5 syns

Today's food plan:

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HexB)
Strawberries (free)
Strawberry mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Jacket potato (free)
Baked beans (free)
Cheese (HexA + HexB)
Salad (free)

Dinner
The boy's cooking me a Thai fish curry tonight so that will bet my syns for the day. I don't think it will be many but I'm not having any others just in case.

Snacks
Pineapple (free)
Grapes (free)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Total: Whatever is in the curry tonight.

Back