Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

aw hun sounds like work is being a bit pants the last few days, cheer up, Wednesday is a great day because you're now over half-way through the working week!!! xx

Huge buffet laid out in meeting over lunch and I managed to resist everything apart from a Jaffa Cake (think they're 2 syns) - really proud of myself! :)

Miss_Corset said:
Huge buffet laid out in meeting over lunch and I managed to resist everything apart from a Jaffa Cake (think they're 2 syns) - really proud of myself! :)

You should be, well done :) x

Aww thanks lovely ladies!

Right - today, then:

B - Muller Light and a nectarine
L - chicken salad with balsamic drizzle (1/2 syn) and a wholemeal roll (HEXB)
D - Work drinks/buffet so I will be having water with lemon and have added beef teryaki and lettuce wraps to the menu so I should be able to have a couple of them for not many syns!
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB), banana

Hmm...wasn't as good as I could have been tonight.

2 glasses of prosecco, 2 spring rolls, 1 samosa, 1 mini lamb kofta. Probably 20 syns in total?

Bit annoyed with myself but have only been having 5 syns a day this week so guess its not the end of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well this weekend I have been well and truly off plan! I'm not sure I can reveal it all, it's been so naughty - but it was the best birthday weekend ever!

Friday evening - best friends over - nibbles (breadsticks, hummus, salsa, olives, 2 Bellinis, 1 glass white wine, thin slice chocolate birthday cake
Saturday - London with OH - mocha and a cookie walking through Green Park, 2 glasses of bubbly in the Park Lane Hilton spa, glass of bubbly by Tower Bridge, cocktail in Montcalm Hotel followed by afternoon tea with Prosecco (mini sandwiches, best scone ever, 2 mini cakes), more bubbly in Covent Garden, more bubbly at theatre, 2 pieces of boneless KFC chicken, small fries, fanta
Sunday - out with family to lovely hotel for lunch - Salmon fishcakes, Roast beef with 1/2 Yorkshire pud, 2 roasties and lots of veg, chocolate and almond cake, glass of red. Then in the evening, 2 glasses Prosecco with 2 Champagne truffles then a little tasting plate (love my OH) of goats cheese, breadsticks and salsa

It would take me all day to add up the syns in that little lot, so, because it's only once a year, I'm just going to write it off and get back on plan today.

We were meant to be going for dinner tonight with my parents too, but our cat isn't very well so we'll be taking her to the vets instead. Which is better for my diet, although I'm dreadfully worried about her.

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday!

Forgot all about food for today!

B - Muller Light and nectarine
L - goats cheese salad (HEXA)
D - TBC after we're back from the vet
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB), strawberries, sliver of chocolate birthday cake (10 syns)

Well this weekend I have been well and truly off plan! I'm not sure I can reveal it all, it's been so naughty - but it was the best birthday weekend ever!

Friday evening - best friends over - nibbles (breadsticks, hummus, salsa, olives, 2 Bellinis, 1 glass white wine, thin slice chocolate birthday cake
Saturday - London with OH - mocha and a cookie walking through Green Park, 2 glasses of bubbly in the Park Lane Hilton spa, glass of bubbly by Tower Bridge, cocktail in Montcalm Hotel followed by afternoon tea with Prosecco (mini sandwiches, best scone ever, 2 mini cakes), more bubbly in Covent Garden, more bubbly at theatre, 2 pieces of boneless KFC chicken, small fries, fanta
Sunday - out with family to lovely hotel for lunch - Salmon fishcakes, Roast beef with 1/2 Yorkshire pud, 2 roasties and lots of veg, chocolate and almond cake, glass of red. Then in the evening, 2 glasses Prosecco with 2 Champagne truffles then a little tasting plate (love my OH) of goats cheese, breadsticks and salsa

It would take me all day to add up the syns in that little lot, so, because it's only once a year, I'm just going to write it off and get back on plan today.

We were meant to be going for dinner tonight with my parents too, but our cat isn't very well so we'll be taking her to the vets instead. Which is better for my diet, although I'm dreadfully worried about her.

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday!

Sounds like a lovely birthday. Glad you had a good time. Hope your cat's OK x

Just popping in to say hi - saw you on the Tuesday at home weighers page (where I will hopefully be posting a loss tomorrow, fingers crossed) and thought I'd have a look at your food diary - it all looks great and you've done brilliantly!

Cx

Thanks Lola. You've done incredibly well too - I'm hoping to see the 9s in the not too distant future! x

Caz - I'm a total mess in the office this afternoon as I had to leave the cat at the vet's for tests. Apparently she's lost 1/2kg and is dehydrated as she's been off her food for a couple of days, so they're going to get her on a drip and do £150 worth of tests (!!!) and hopefully we can pick her up this evening and get a better diagnosis. I came back to work in floods of tears so everyone thinks I'm a bit of a nutcase. I think I was just really shocked to have to leave her - I hadn't prepared myself for that at all! xx

Argh - mega stressful day what with the poorly pussy cat and have just found out that the damn loss adjusters who are supposed to be rebuilding the garage have gone into administration. Just caved in and had a cup of tea with 3 mini jammy dodgers (3 syns) and a square of Galaxy (1.5syns). A bit annoyed with myself as I need to be good after this weekend but I just feel emotionally smashed today! Can't wait to escape the office and pick up the OH from the station so we can go and visit the fur baby!

Oh sweet I'm so sorry, It's such a horrible feeling having to leave them there but she's in the best place and they will fix her xxxxx

Thanks Caz. Bought her home overnight but have to take her back this morning. Hopefully should get the test results around lunchtime. OH and I are both beside ourselves with worry :(

Dinner last night - jacket and beans with hexa goats cheese and salad followed by sliver of birthday cake. Maybe 8 syns?

Today I'm dropping the cat at the vets then have to shoot to London for meetings so will have to eat when I can. Breakfasting on Alpen Light (1/2 hexb) and a banana although eating is the last thing I feel like doing :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh lovely I really do feel for you but please make sure you eat, you'll need your strength to be mummy to your fur baby. I have everything crossed for you xxxxx

Sorry to hear that Miss_Corset. I'm sure everything will be OK. Keep strong x

Thanks lovelies. Get to pick her up at 6pm tonight and can't wait. Seems like she had some matted fur stuck in her tummy so she's been sedated and had a full colonic (bless her!!) and xrays etc. £500 later, they seem hopeful that she should be feeling better in a few days. xx

Back