Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I slept on the sofa with her last night as she had a rather upset tummy and we needed to keep her on the laminate floor and off the cream carpets - she's definitely feeling better because she didn't let me get any sleep! Means I'm practically asleep at my desk already though. xx

Forgot all about food last night:

Lunch - M&S Chicken Salad (2 syns for dressing)
Dinner - Salmon salad followed by sliver of birthday cake (8 syns - trying to use it up - seems such a shame to waste it!)

Today's food:

B - Muller Light with 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB)
L - Have to go to Heathrow for a meeting so not sure. Probably a salad.
D - TBC!
Snacks - nectarine, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)

Up all night with poorly cat again. So tired I don't know what to do with myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh that's a shame. Hope cat gets better soon.

Gosh what a day - and it's only lunchtime! In the vets again this morning - turns out our poor poppet had a reaction to the drugs they gave her on Tuesday, which has been causing all the tummy problems since. The poor little mite has now been shaved around the trouser region and has a big cone collar on to stop her licking. She's not impressed at all! Running total at the vets now £650. Nightmare!!!

Only just realised I was peckish and had what was in my work drawer - MugShot and 2 finger KitKat 5.5 syns.

Didn't end up having dinner last night, just a sliver of birthday cake (8 syns).

Have been bad this week - not eating proper meals, but having no sleep doesn't agree with me so I've just been craving sugar to get through the days.

Really hope things get better soon!

poor little loves (both of you!) hopefully the collar will help (although the cats never seem to see it that way!).

do you have pet insurance? xx

Sadly she's not insured any more. When she got to 10, it went up to £25, then £30 a month so I've been putting the money away instead, which is lucky given this week's goings on! I just desperately want her to feel better, the poor little poppet. xx

Dinner last night - Chicken breast with garlic and herbs, mini SW roasties, green beans and salad

Food today (TGIF!!)

B - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and a nectarine
L - Salad with 15g parmesan (1/2 HEXA)
D - TBC - cupboards are bare!

hiya hon

sending loving ((hugs)) to your poorly puddy cat hope things improve soon!

And your allowed to go off plan in times of crisis and so far you have been brill x

Aww thanks lovely. Hopefully she's on the mend now - just about to pop home from the office to check on her. She's supposed to be keeping her little cone collar on 'til Sunday but I think she's going to have something to say about that!

xx

Writing it down now so I don't forget - 1 square of Galaxy - 1.5 syns

Probably going to have a Chinese for dinner - need to do a forum search to check syns but planning on chicken chow mein, beef in black bean sauce and boiled rice (shared with OH and he'll have other stuff too). Must resist the crispy shredded chili beef...!!!

Chinese tonight. Chicken chow mein, boiled rice and beef in black bean. Syns should definitely cover that.

Saturday

B - banana and Alpen light
L - rice salad
D - nando's or BBQ
Syns - probably wine!!

Amazing SW BBQ tonight. Turkey and feta burger (hexa), wholemeal roll (hexb), lamb and veg kebabs, spicy chicken breast and salad. 2 small glasses of wine (8 syns)

B - Muller Light and a banana
Snack - Alpen Light (1/2 hexb)

Then off to OH dad's in Buckinghamshire. Hopefully it'll be a BBQ do I can stay 100%!

Just making a note to remind myself how amazing I felt yesterday. Met up with some girls I haven't seen for a while and in my size 12 skinny jeans and size 12 Next top I didn't feel like the token fat bird for the first time in a long time!!!

Scales are giving me hope of a single digit after the 10 for WI on Tuesday. Will be fab to only have 4lbs to go to my holiday target. SW really is chAnging my life!

Just been catching up, aww poor kitty, glad she's on the mend now. I really must try those turkey and feta burgers. Have a lovely Sunday x

Miss_Corset said:
Just making a note to remind myself how amazing I felt yesterday. Met up with some girls I haven't seen for a while and in my size 12 skinny jeans and size 12 Next top I didn't feel like the token fat bird for the first time in a long time!!!

Scales are giving me hope of a single digit after the 10 for WI on Tuesday. Will be fab to only have 4lbs to go to my holiday target. SW really is chAnging my life!

Love this! Must have been the best feeling x

Nellylou said:
Just been catching up, aww poor kitty, glad she's on the mend now. I really must try those turkey and feta burgers. Have a lovely Sunday x

Thanks lovely. Had a fab day with the in laws. How are things with you?xx

Back