Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Dinner tonight - BBQ squid and prawns, 1 lamb sausage (4 syns), chicken, salad, peri peri pork. Chocolate torte (10 syns!!), v small glass of white (3 syns)

Lovely day with family in the sunshine - worth all the syns!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

B - Strawberries, nectarine and 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB)
L - Salad with parmesan shavings (1/2 HEXA)
D - Leftover BBQ bits and salad (inc WW sausages x 1.5 = 2 syns)
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! So excited! I've had a pair of beautiful size 12 back trousers in my wardrobe for about 4 years - I was between a 12 and a 14 when I bought them and so got the 12 with the intention of slimming into them, which never happened. But today - they fit!!!!!

Last edited:
Great stuff my love, It's a fantastic feeling! Hope your kitty is feeling better.

I had a terrible few days and been totally off the slimming world rails as it were. My nan is really poorly & I just turned to the food like old times. Feel very bloated & sick this morning which I completely deserve :(.

Good luck for your weigh-in xx

Mprabo!..Good job!
i have 2 new skinny pants in my wardrobe for 2 years with the same intentions like you!..Hope to loose weight and fit..in 2 weeks i will try them again though..:)

Great stuff my love, It's a fantastic feeling! Hope your kitty is feeling better.

I had a terrible few days and been totally off the slimming world rails as it were. My nan is really poorly & I just turned to the food like old times. Feel very bloated & sick this morning which I completely deserve :(.

Good luck for your weigh-in xx

Oh Caz, you poor thing. Both my nan's are 91 so I know how tough it can be when they're poorly. Sending you lots of love. Eat what you need to in order to get through it - any gains will drop off as quickly as they went on. Sometimes diets have to come second to more important things in life.

xxx

Dinner last night was leftover BBQ bits (2 syns for WW sausages) and salad, followed by smoothie split lolly (3.5 syns), chopped up with squirt of cream (1 syn) and grated square of chocolate (1.5 syns). Yum!

Today is looking like:

B - Muller Light with strawberries and raspberries (I really should mix up brekkies a bit - I'm so boring!!)
L - Salad with parmesan shavings (1/2 HEXA)
D - BBQ pork steaks (3 syns) with BNS chips and green beans from the garden followed by a Freddo (5 syns)
Snacks - 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB), Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)

So happy to see a 9 after the 10 on the scales this morning! Amazing feeling! And less than a stone to go on my "Weight to Lose" line above. Would love to maintain this pace and get 2lbs off for the next 3 WI before South Africa as that would let me relax a bit while I'm there. But we'll see how it goes - don't want to be too ambitious and then be disappointed.

Another week, another set of numbers on the measuring tape, so I thought I'd be brave and share these with everyone, having kept them to myself for the last 16 weeks! I'm pretty embarrassed about the start ones but feel a bit better about the 'now' ones! My waist is now 32", which is much more acceptable than it was!

Arm (L) was 31cm now 27cm (Lost 4cm)
Arm (R) was 30cm now 27cm (Lost 3cm)
Thigh (L) was 54cm now 47cm (Lost 7cm)
Thigh (R) was 54cm now 47cm (Lost 7cm)
Chest was 97cm now 82cm (Lost 15cm)
Waist was 102cm now 81cm (Lost 19cm)
Hips was 110cm now 97cm (Lost 13cm)

Total loss 68cm! (26")

Another week, another set of numbers on the measuring tape, so I thought I'd be brave and share these with everyone, having kept them to myself for the last 16 weeks! I'm pretty embarrassed about the start ones but feel a bit better about the 'now' ones! My waist is now 32", which is much more acceptable than it was!

Arm (L) was 31cm now 27cm (Lost 4cm)
Arm (R) was 30cm now 27cm (Lost 3cm)
Thigh (L) was 54cm now 47cm (Lost 7cm)
Thigh (R) was 54cm now 47cm (Lost 7cm)
Chest was 97cm now 82cm (Lost 15cm)
Waist was 102cm now 81cm (Lost 19cm)
Hips was 110cm now 97cm (Lost 13cm)

Total loss 68cm! (26")

Well done!! I took my measurements months ago and have since lost a stone. Had been thinking about taking them again to see what like but I may wait till I have lost the stone & half before doing this!! I am currently using the picture that was taken at the same time as a dinner mat (printed off on A4 Coilour and laminated) not a pretty site when eating dinner!!!

Yikes - that's major! I definitely couldn't look at my 'before' photo at every meal!! I've found measuring every week has really helped me so will be interesting to see how you get on - even weeks I've STS, I've still lost centimetres so it's helped me stay on track :) xx

In London at a shoot today so trying to plan now!

B - Muller Light with 15g Alpen Golden Crunch (1/2 hexb)
L - M&S salad (probably 3 syns for dressing) and Alpen Light (1/2 hexb)
D - Cajun turkey with onions and peppers with BNS wedges

Argh! Photoshoot is at an amazing studio and as the client I've been treated to a gorgeous lunch. Salmon in polenta crust, green bean salad, bulgur wheat salad eith roasted veg and spinach and ricotta (hexa) in filo. That's probably 10 syns in total for oil and filo. As they'd ordered it in, though, I couldn't really say no. Ah well, enjoyed it and still 10.9 this morning so I'm still a happy bunny.

Now it's tea and cake time. Just had 2 bits of chocolate cake (no icing) so 5 syns should be enough! Had it with lots of fruit - pineapple, strawberries and grapes. Yum!

Miss_Corset said:
Now it's tea and cake time. Just had 2 bits of chocolate cake (no icing) so 5 syns should be enough! Had it with lots of fruit - pineapple, strawberries and grapes. Yum!

I reckon having it with all that fruit cancels out the cake :) lol. 10.9 is amazing, your doing so well x

Nellylou said:
I reckon having it with all that fruit cancels out the cake :) lol. 10.9 is amazing, your doing so well x

Thank you lovely. Hope you're having a good week xx

Horrible, horrible evening. Argued with OH and he says he moving out. Very long story but am feeling emotionally and physically exhausted. Can't believe I'm typing that on a forum. Anyway, upshot is no dinner last night.

B - I'm forcing myself to eat a Muller Light
L - Probably another Muller Light. 30g Bran Flakes (HEXB)
D - Depends how things are. There's turkey, BNS and asparagus in the fridge which needs using.
Snacks - 2 squares Galaxy (3 syns)

Last edited:
Horrible, horrible evening. Argued with OH and he says he moving out. Very long story but am feeling emotionally and physically exhausted. Can't believe I'm typing that on a forum. Anyway, upshot is no dinner last night.

B - I'm forcing myself to eat a Muller Light
L - Probably another Muller Light
D - Depends how things are. There's turkey, BNS and asparagus in the fridge which needs using.
Snacks - Bran Flakes

Oh no Miss Corset, how are you feeling now? are things sorted yet? x

I'm just feeling a bit lost at the moment, Nellylou. Thank you for checking in on me. A lot of horrible things were said last night, on both sides, and I'm not sure if we can ever get around the issues raised. We're supposed to be going to Center Parcs with friends this weekend and now he wants me to go alone. They're his friends, much as I love them and I don't know if I can cope on my own. It was supposed to be a post-birthday present from him to me - we're doing horse riding and having spa treatments and all sorts. But I don't really want to go without him. I'm sat in the office with my door shut wishing it didn't have glass walls! I feel so wretched. I can't wait to get home and talk to him - I'm praying we can sort it out but he's adamant he needs some space to clear his head so he's going to his parent's this weekend. Who knows what will happen. I guess if it's meant to be, then it will be...xx

Hey Missy

Im so sorry to hear what you are going through. It is horrible when things like that happen. I hope that you are able to talk things through even if it does not work out (I know hard to think about) at least you will know the reasons etc why things do not seem to be going right. I never got any of my answers and 14yrs later I still wish I was given the chance to ask the reasons and to find out what was going on - although now I wish I could see him and say THANKS!!!!!

Chin up and we are here if you need to talk x

Back