Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

It's mine 2 weeks yesterday, my fellow fiery leo. I'm having a garden party on the Saturday - you should fly over and join us ;)xxx

We are here when you are ready to get back on it! And just for chats until then! ;)

Weekend party sounds amazing! Lucky lads! xxxx

Just caught up with your diary.. Your party sounds brilliant :) xx

Hello lovely! I'm back (again). I've been struggling to stay on track so hoping a new group and new Minimins diary will help. Your diary is looking fabulous as always x

Morning lovelies!

I'm slinking back in again! I've relaly missed you lovely ladies and I'm sorry it's been so long! After a lot of birthday indulgence, I plucked up the courage to stand on the scales today and got 10.12, which actually isn't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting (or deserved!).

I've got 8 weigh-ins until my friend's hen do and I want to shift as much poundage as possible before then, and to get to target by their wedding, which is 4 weeks later. But let's face it, I've written posts like this a lot of times before but that 9st mark eludes me! I'm going to be much happier being any lighter than I am now, so that's what I'm focusing on. I know the plan works and I can get some brilliant results so there's no need to panic just yet...8 weeks is quite a long time.

We've got some weekend plans over the next 8 weeks so I'm definitely going to be needing my fast days to get some decent losses and I'm starting with one today for a bit of a kick-start!

Strawbs (45)
SF Jelly (10)
Popcorn (88)
Dhal (tbc but under 200)
Bite of rocky road at work! (100)

That still leaves me 55 to play with in case I need some more fruit or anything to keep me going throughout the day. I also haven't been drinking enough water so have got a bottle with me today so I can keep track of how much I've had, and some slices of lemon to go in it.

I've got sooooooooo much diary catching up to do! What have I missed ladies? I hope all is good in your worlds.

xxxx

Last edited:
Morning lovely :) missed you!

That isn't a bad gain at all considering all the fun you've been having ;) and will come off in no time!

Love how you're getting straight back in it with a fast day too!

Hen do: exciting times. I think having an event always helps keep you on track!

xxxx.

Thanks hun! I couldn't agree more about having an event...they are always the best motivation for me. 8 weeks is quite a good time-frame too...enough to get some decent results!

Really looking forward to doing a food shop tonight and filling the fridge with SW friendly goodies!!

xxx

You are SO good at knuckling down to it when you have something to aim for...just thinking back to the weddings and holidays and birthdays over the last 18 months has proven that! You will get to where you want to be and look sensational at the wedding I'm 100% sure! Xxxx

Hey lovely lady! You'll be shedding those lbs really quickly you are so fab in the zone!

Am fasting today too :) got sw jelly sweets for 90cals for a sweet treat they really helped on Saturday

Have a good Monday xxxx

Welcome back lovely and well done for jumping right back on those scales!
We all know you can do it and we are all here for the journey! xxx

Back