Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Welcome back honey, It sounds like you've had a really good few days!
I always like events that are coming up as some sort of motivation, no real dates for me until end of November, so am just on the mission to shift some timber to feel better about myself.
You'll be back on it like a rocket I'm sure!
xx

Thanks beautiful! How's things? Hope all's been going well - will try and catch up on your diary later on xx

All well thanks apart from a ropey chest these last 2 weeks which has really floored me so not been able to do any exercise so been feeling double rubbish!!! Hoping I can get back into it this week though so looking forward to feeling loads better!

Did you have a nice birthday? Get up to anything exciting? xx

Oh poor you! Hope you're back on fighting form again really soon honey!

Birthday was amazing, thank you! We had a garden party at ours on the Saturday so had tonnes of friends popping in and out all day and ended up watching Top Gun at 3am with the besties. Loved it! Then went for Sunday lunch with the family the following day, which was really nice too.

On the Monday (my actual birthday) the boy surpassed himself...when I opened my present in the morning it was a Christian Louboutin shoe box (which it turns out he had made!), filled with Champagne and mini chocolate brownies, a little tiara and some of my favourite Soap & Glory products. Then at the bottom there was an origami heart which told me that we were going to spend the day in London and I'd be choosing myself a real pair of Louboutins! Suffice to say the day was amazing and we ended it eating lobster club sandwiches and drinking Champagne in the Prunier Caviar House on Picadilly, which is one of my favourite places in London.

Finally, on the Tuesday, once I'd shifted my hangover, I went for a run in the park then a spa day with my best friend, which included a rather amazing afternoon tea.

So I was a very lucky and very spoilt lady! I really do feel so blessed :)

It already feels like rather a long time ago! Athough now it's only 18 weeks til Christmas - woo! ;)

xxx

Here you go honey!

Sadly he only has 3 sisters ;)

How is your lovely man friend, anyway?

xxx

image-1349267769.jpg

image-1617952028.jpg

image-1900228442.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Sarah, they are FAB!!!! I love how you went for something so sparkly/glam! Have you worn them yet?
I got a pair of very boring black snake skin style peeptoe CLs in NYC a few years ago but I am terrified to wear them!

My MF is the very best, all is very good :) xx

It really makes me smile how cute and coy you are about him. I remember being that way about Dave in the early days. So happy that you're happy!!

I was totally torn between a really simple pair of nude leather Pigalle courts and these ones, but I decided if I was going to let him spend that much moeny, I should get something really special that don't resemble anything I already own. I'm so in love with them!

I've only worn them 'round the house so far because I feel like the first time I wear them it should be for something special. I think we are going for a meal with my parents at a lovely restaurant near us in a few weeks, so I will probably debut them for that!

xxx

Aww thanks Lisa!

Morning all!

First successful fast day done and I got 10.9 on the scales this morning as a reward!

We've got friends for dinner tonight but she is on SW too so it'll all be on plan. Yay!

B - Muller Light and strawbs
L - Couscous (1/2), salad, pineapple & strawbs
D - Spaghetti with meatballs with HEXA parmesan and HEXB garlic bread
Snacks - 1/2 syn jelly, small glass of red (5), BBQ cooked chicken (2), banana

I know it's only Tuesday but I'm totally ready for another weekend...so glad it's a bank holiday one!

xxx

Last edited:
Well done on the fast day :) and eats looking yummy for today! Girl you're on it! xxxx

Have a post-fast day moment of massive hunger so have been snacking on a yummy 2-syn pack of Tesco ready to eat BBQ chicken (should have got sweet chilli as it's free, but I forgot!) - delish! I love SW!! xx

I've managed 1l now, which is what I normally aim for by lunchtime so same again this afternoon and I always have a pint of water/squash with dinner too. Have got a few nice teas at work so might have one of those with a banana this afternoon. xx

Back