Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

The time has flown by hasn't it! And you looked totally amazing in your dress!

Glad you're on board with the choccie weetabix!

TGIF! Have a great day honey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right, today's nosh!

B - Muller Light (have realised I should mostly have been having super free with this, and it's naughty I haven't, but it's only a pot of yoghurt so no room for me to over eat. Will get berries for next week!)
L - Chicken salad
D - OH out so lazy, comfort dinner! Jacket spud with baked beans and HEXA cheese and a big old salad on the side
Snacks - Bran Flakes and Alpen Light (HEXB), banana, Activia Banoffee (1 syn), Milky Way (4.5 syns)

Last edited:
your holiday photos are lovely, you look amazing!

Enjoy your chill out this evening :) xx

Really looking forward to today! Lots of nice bits to do :)

B - Muller Light with strawberries
L/D - beefeater so paprika chicken (2 syns) with jacket spud and salad (no dressing) but 2 syns for 1 tsp coleslaw
Snacks - Alpen Light x 2 (hexb), small skinny cappuccino (hexa) and 4 Mikado (2 syns)

Last edited:
Had my nails done, now off to pick up bridesmaids dress then visiting my Nan. Just nice day of pottering! What are you up to hun?xx

I love having my nails done, thinking of getting some Halloween inspired ones done soon.....

We managed to cram in seeing all 3 sets of parents, which involved sitting through our wedding pictures 3 times also......

www.hanging.com!! xx

Sounds like a packed day hun! I was hoping for a lay in this morning but the fur baby had other ideas! I had BioSculpture (shellac-type stuff) for the first time yesterday - I'm now praying that it doesn't damage your natural nails underneath like they promised. Just went for a French finish as its easiest for work but apparently you can just paint over the top. Clever stuff!

image-3540890797.jpg

As I was awake a silly o'clock I was a bit naughty and weighed in a day early. Managed to shift 3 of my holiday lbs so I'm at 10.8, leaving me 12lbs to target (and 10 weeks to get there).

I'm really excited about another 100% week - loving being back on plan!

Me too, I feel fantastic!!

I have a similar thing on my nails, It's much better than acrylic/gel tips but mine grow really quickly so it comes off sooner than I'd like!

Got another busy day today filled with housework & food shopping, yawn!!

Have a nice time in Brighton! xx

B - Muller Light and raspberries
Snack - skinny cappuccino (hexa) and an Alpen light (1/2 hexb) in the sunshine on the sea front
L/D - prawn salad with no dressing. Moules, 8 little shoestring fries and 1 slice French bread (probably 10 syns should cover it?)
Snack - 50ml Carte D'or Light (1.5 syns) 2 Mikado (1 syn) with raspberries and 15g Alpen Golden Crunch

Last edited:
Yeah it was the perfect day! Hope your weekend was fab too?

I'm officially weighing in on a Monday now, as I started back on plan on Monday last week. I updated my stats yesterday as thought this morning was going to be a bit nuts, but had time in the end and have realised why I shouldn't let daily weighing mess with my head - was delighted with 3lbs off but this morning I'm 10.7, so that's my official reading for the week. All my holiday weight gone in a week - I still can't quite get over how amazing SW is!! Have now hidden the scales and have committed, with Jenna, to now weigh now until next weigh in. It's gonna be mega tough!!

Right, food for today:

B - Muller Light with raspberries
L - salad with ASDA chilli beef (which is delish!!) and Wagamama dressing (1 syn)
D - Butternut and spinach curry with rice and WW naan (5.5 syns)
Snacks - Alpen Light and Bran Flakes (HEXB), banana, mug of warm milk (HEXA), 2 pink wafers (4 syns)

Last edited:
Argh - I can already tell it's going to be a hungry day today! I've had my yoghurt for breakfast and have nibbled my way through my 1/2 HEXB worth of Bran Flakes and now my banana is looking tempting! Trying to drink more water to fill me up but it's not hitting the spot! Might have to pop out at lunchtime to get some free/superfree to snack on this afternoon!

Considering how much I ate on honeymoon I haven't felt too hungry the last week but work has been proper mad so that's probably why!

Massive congrats on your loss, 3 stone here we come! xx

Cazran25 said:
Considering how much I ate on honeymoon I haven't felt too hungry the last week but work has been proper mad so that's probably why!

Massive congrats on your loss, 3 stone here we come! xx

Thanks hun. Same to you - we've done so well this week :)

My work is manic too - a good thing on a hungry day as less time to snack! I'm feeling stuffed right now after a huge super free curry! Xx

Grr...alarm didn't go off this morning (I stupidly changed the time of my weekend alarm, not my weekday work one!) so feel all rushed!!

On the plus side, I managed to resist the scales this morning! It was harder than I thought though!

B - Muller Light with raspberries
L - Tomato & Herb Mug Shot with tomatoes, peppers and 1/2 HEXA cheese
D - SW spag bol with 1/2 HEXB garlic bread (1 syn for low fat spread) and 1/2 HEXA parmesan
Snacks - 1/2 HEXB Bran Flakes, 2 funsize bananas (all they had in Lidl last night!), 50ml Carte Do'or Light (1.5 syns) with raspberries and 1/2 chopped Freddo (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Haha. I find it quite easy, surprisingly. I've had a bar of Galaxy in my desk at work for months and I'm eating it one square at a time when desperation requires. It's funny how I have loads of willpower for some things and absolutely zero for others!

L - Salad with Asda chilli beef (1 syn for dressing)
D - Tomato Mug Shot with tomatoes, peppers and HEXA cheese
Snacks - Bran Flakes and Alpen Light (HEXB), banana, will have some kind of treat on the way to George Michael tonight - maybe a Milky Way for 5.5 syns?

Haha. I find it quite easy, surprisingly. I've had a bar of Galaxy in my desk at work for months and I'm eating it one square at a time when desperation requires. It's funny how I have loads of willpower for some things and absolutely zero for others!

L - Salad with Asda chilli beef (1 syn for dressing)
D - Tomato Mug Shot with tomatoes, peppers and HEXA cheese
Snacks - Bran Flakes and Alpen Light (HEXB), banana, will have some kind of treat on the way to George Michael tonight - maybe a Milky Way for 5.5 syns?

yep, I would eat the whole freddo. He wouldnt be safe anywhere near me :D
Enjoy George! x

Back