Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hello gorgeous! It's been a while! Hope it's all been going well?

Happy birthday! And Happy Hen Do too! Hope you have the most fantastic weekend! Look forward to hearing all about it. Weather is lush for you too.

It's all come 'round so quickly, hasn't it!

Enjoy and speak soon.

xxx

Miss_Corset said:

Happy birthday! And Happy Hen Do too! Hope you have the most fantastic weekend! Look forward to hearing all about it. Weather is lush for you too.

Enjoy and speak soon.

xxx

Ah Im jealous ... Having clothes too big..go you..you have done fantastic work..

I hope ill see that day!!

Brunch - bacon medallion and egg sandwich on HEXB bread
Dinner - BBQ! Turkey and feta (HEXA) burgers, chili prawn skewers, corn on the cob, salad
Syns - 2 glasses of pimms (6 syns)

L - roast pork with SW roast potatoes and loads of veg. Followed by home made strawberry pavlova (50 million syns!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really need to get my head back in the game after Cuba. Realistically I might gain 6ish lbs over 3 weeks so I'm gonna have to work super hard to push back down to the 9s. I brought a bright red bikini today and feel like the special k girl in it so I'm really pleased with how far I've come but I've been lazy this last few weeks. I shouldn't be giving in to glasses of wine and naughtiness!

Gonna disappear, have a fab time, try to be as active as I can then come back and be on it like sonic!

Just reading through your journey. Have an awesome time on your holiday's and make the most of your hard work.

At a crew event this morning so breakfast on the run - Alpen Light and a banana
Lunch - Tomato Mug Shot with loads of spinach and HEXA feta
Dinner - Chicken salad
Snacks - 1 Celebration (2 syns), 5ml Carte D'or (2 syns), frozen raspberries, 1/2 Freddo (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Just packed my case for South Africa and love the fact that there are lots of lovely size 12s in there! So I might not have hit my holiday target (2lbs short) but I'm feeling so much better it almost doesn't matter. I'm really excited to get back on it after holiday and get down into the 9s by Christmas. That will be cause for a huge celebration!

Miss_Corset said:

Enjoy and speak soon.

xxx

Hey you, hope you have a great time in south Africa, not long till Cuba!!

I had the best weekend, my wedding dress is massive on me now so I'm really pleased (sounds a bit odd but my seamstress is amazing and can take it in no problem). Considering it was a bit small in Feb, it fell down on Saturday!! Lol.

My hen night was just awesome, my maid of honour really pulled out all the stops for me and I had the BEST time! :) only 11 days to go, eeeeek!!

Even though you were 2lb off, you have lost so many inches it really doesn't matter, you look amazing in your photos :) xxx

Hey lovely lady!

So glad you had an amazing hen do! Where did you go? What did you do? I'm organising my best friend's at the moment and it's very exciting!

Loving that fact your dress needs so much adjusting too! Check out your BMI - it's just brilliant! I hope the wedding is absolutely magical and I can't wait to hear about it and see pics when I'm back from Cuba.

xxx

B - Muller Light with raspberries
L - Tomato Mug Shot with spinach and 1/4 HEXA cheese (only a tiny bit left in the fridge!)
D - mushroom stir fry (3 syns for sauce)
Snacks - banana, 3 Jaffa cakes (6 syns), latte (hexa), Alpen Bars (hexb)

Last edited:
Miss_Corset said:
Just packed my case for South Africa and love the fact that there are lots of lovely size 12s in there! So I might not have hit my holiday target (2lbs short) but I'm feeling so much better it almost doesn't matter. I'm really excited to get back on it after holiday and get down into the 9s by Christmas. That will be cause for a huge celebration!

That's great! Have a fantastic time x

We went to Cardiff for the weekend, did a Party Bus package so got taken to loads of clubs, VIP entry everywhere was brilliant!!

I need to find you on facebook so you can see all the photos when you get back! xx

Last full day in the office until 8 October. Whoop whoop!!

B - Muller Light with raspberries
L - Mug Shot with spinach
D - tbc (cupboards are bare!)
Snacks - 15g Bran Flakes, Alpen Light (HEXB), banana

Well this is it - off to SA today 'til next Wednesday then straight out to Cuba. Had a takeaway Indian with OH last night, which was lovely and I made pretty good choices - tandoori chicken and plain rice and 1.5 poppadoms with about 1tsp mango chutney. Not bad all in all!

Today I've got an Alpen Light for breakfast followed by leftover takeaway for lunch. Dinner will be something light at the airport and then probably a small meal on the plane with a glass of red to hopefully send me off to sleep for most of the flight!

Hope everyone has a great few weeks! xx

Miss_Corset said:
Well this is it - off to SA today 'til next Wednesday then straight out to Cuba. Had a takeaway Indian with OH last night, which was lovely and I made pretty good choices - tandoori chicken and plain rice and 1.5 poppadoms with about 1tsp mango chutney. Not bad all in all!

Today I've got an Alpen Light for breakfast followed by leftover takeaway for lunch. Dinner will be something light at the airport and then probably a small meal on the plane with a glass of red to hopefully send me off to sleep for most of the flight!

Hope everyone has a great few weeks! xx

Have a gr8 time & jst enjoy. SW will still b here when u get back x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Have a lovely time! looking forward to pics :) you will feel a million dollars in your size 12s x

Airport departures. Not a whole lot of choice. Gone for Boots Shapers prawn sandwich. Bread as hexb and some Daim Mikados to snack on on the plane. There will also be booze on the plane so not sure why I'm worrying now but anyway!!

Back