Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

image-2432027261.jpg

image-2998533555.jpg

image-2472002026.jpg

Back from SA last night - amazing experience and feel so much happier looking at the photos than I would have done this time last year.

Off to Cuba this morning. So excited!!

Really hope everyone is doing well. Look forward to catching up properly on 5 October.

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

awww you look lovely :D hope your having a fab time in Cuba x

I'm back!! Amazing couple of week's in paradise - much rum and loads of food consumed! Terrified of the scales in the morning but went to Next today to try and fight the post-holiday blues and brought a few new size 12 bits so hopefully
I haven't put on too much!!

Hope everyone's had a good few weeks - look forward to catching up on al the goss!!

xx

Hi Sarah, Glad you had great fun! sounds like you have done well food wise :) nice to have you back

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Hi Sarah, Glad you had great fun! sounds like you have done well food wise :) nice to have you back

Aww thanks lovely. I made terrible choices in terms of SW but I loved every minute and don't regret a single mouthful!

Back on it like Sonic on Monday though!x

First time on the scales in 3 weeks and thankfully there's still a 10 at the front! 5lbs on in 3 weeks of total indulgence isn't half bad! Back on plan on Monday - the fridge is already full of Muller Lights ready :)

Right then! Holiday season is over (boo!) although I'm making the most of my tan by strutting around the office in gold sparkly shoes with no tights!

Back on the SW wagon today and I'm actually really excited. I've got 1st 1lb to my current target of 9st 10lbs, which I hope is a weight I'll be happy at. It's basically 11 weeks 'til Christmas so if I can average 1.5lbs a week, I can get to my target (I really hope so, anyway!!) I'm just going to take it a week at a time and see how I get on. I'm going to work on averaging 8 syns as that was what worked for me at the beginning before.

I still can't believe I let my boyfriend take photos of me in swimwear on holiday - something I NEVER would have done pre-SW! I'm going to try and find last year's holiday pics and do some comparisons - I definitely feel really different. Had a big wardrobe clear-out yesterday too, and chucked out all the stuff which is now too big (yay!). Today I'm wearing a black pencil skirt which I don't think has fitted me since 2009. No wonder I'm so excited to be back on plan today!

Ok, so food for today as follows:

B - Muller Light
L - Chicken salad (2 syns for dressing)
D - SW Carbonara (2 syns for low fat creme fraiche, HEXA for parmesan) with mushrooms, garlic and peppers plus a green salad on the side. 1 slice home made SW garlic bread (1/2 HEXB)
Snacks - 17g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB) banana, 50ml Carte D'or Light (1.5 syns) with frozen raspberries and 1sq galaxy (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
Food looking good :) I'm sure if anyone can get to their target by Xmas you can. Still amazed at your gain :)

Looking forward to seeing more holiday pics! X

Thanks to the delights of my job, holiday is now feeling soooooooo long ago!!

Anyway, today's food:

B - Muller Light, water with lemon
L - Chicken and parmesan (1/2 HEXA) salad with balsamic drizzle (2 syns)
D - SW sticky chicken (2 syns), stir fried with peppers, mange tout, mushrooms and a few noodles in lettuce wraps
Snacks - 1/2 HEXB Bran Flakes, 1/2 HEXB Alpen Light, banana, Freddo (5 syns)

Last edited:
It's tough isn't it! I'm really struggling this week! Thankfully I'm in London all day in meetings tomorrow so at least I get a change of scenery!

Hope the rest of your week flies by hun xx

Feeling a bit rubbish this morning - sick and delicate tummy. Didn't sleep well either between worrying about work stuff and worrying that the cat might be poorly again as she wasn't herself yesterday evening.

Off to London for meetings so have packed a couple of Alpen Lights and a bottle of water. Will pick up a banana too to see if I can manage that. I won't let this throw me off track!

hope you feel better soon, I had a 24 hour sickness bug over Sunday/Monday - was very ill but then it vanished as quickly as it came. Feel ok now and not eating much for a few days can only have helped my losses, sneaky look on the scales showed I've already dropped an lb!

You have done so well on your hols, I started back on plan from Monday (I have a new weight loss diary if you can find it - "Mrs C's back on track!") and my start weight only actually showed a 5lb gain over about 4 weeks of not following the plan so I think we both deserve big pats on the back!

Looking forward to seeing some cuba pics! xx

Caz, you poor thing! Glad you're on the mend now. Will definitely go and look for your new diary.

Green day today - haven't eaten that much as feeling pretty ropey!
B - Alpen light (1/2 hexb1). Banana
L - Leon salad with brown rice and small amount of chicken(1/2 hexb1). Scraped off most of the dressing but there was also a little quinoa in there so I'll allow 8 syns. Think that's optimistic because I probably only ate half, but that'll cover it.
D - 30g Weetabix chocolate minis (hexb2) with warm milk (hexa)

Hope you're feeling better today although your dinner last night sounded really yummy and comforting, hubby is out tonight & I've got choc weetabix in so looking good!! Lol xx

Yeah it was perfect comfort food actually and I feel a lot better this morning. And a sneaky peek at the scales put me at 10.8 this morning, which would be amazing!! Just need to stay on track 'til Monday to find out if that's true or not! Really hoping it is!!

How's your week going honey? I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow!

Todays food (green day):
B - Muller Light
L - Mug Shot with added tomatoes and a few peas (cupboards are already looking bare this week!) and 1/2 HEXA cheese
D - Syn free spicy falafel in WW wrap (5 syns) with tonnes of salad and fat free yoghurt dressing
Snacks - 1/2 HEXB Alpen Light, 1/2 HEXB Bran Flakes, banana

Last edited:
Thought I'd share a few holiday photos! Handy to have them here for easy reference when I'm having a bad day and need reminding how far I've come!

DSCF2058.jpgDSCF3008.jpgIMG_0001.jpgIMG_0004 (3).jpgIMG_0015 (2).jpg

You're not a tart, you have every reason to feel fabulous because you look it!!

Going back to work sucks, can't believe it was 3 weeks ago tomorrow we got married, feels like forever ago but had sooooo many lovely compliments about how slim I looked in my dress :) xx

Ps. Chocolate weetabix with warm milk = rocked my world! Lol

Back