Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Miss_Corset said:
Thanks glam. Sorry to hear you've been having problems too. Really hope you're ok

Thanks Miss_Corset, will be back on plan on Tuesday :)

You've been amazing with your syns all things considering so don't be hard on yourself! I'm sure you've already burnt it off swimming & horse riding xx

Thanks Caz! Hope so! Donned has been good - chicken thigh x 2 no skin with salad, hexa cheese and fat free dressing. Glass of wine (5 syns).

Will be strange coming home tomorrow - I've had a great time. But I can't wait to get home to Dave and get our life together back on track.

Can't thank you lovely ladies enough for all your support over the last couple of days xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Home from a fab weekend. Wasn't too bad food wise either although did have 4 more mikados and a bit more wine last night!

Well done on being good the weekend.. i dunno if i could have done it..

Hopeyour nice and relaxed.. and all is ok today xx

Home from a fab weekend. Wasn't too bad food wise either although did have 4 more mikados and a bit more wine last night!

B - special k bar
L/D - salmon with braised little gem lettuce, baby onions, peas, creme fraiche and bacon (4 syns) with a glass of vino (4 syns) followed by 50ml carte D'or light (2 syns), raspberries and 1 sq galaxy (1.5 syns)
Snacks - 4 mikado (2 syns)

Slightly over what i'd planned but first night back at home with OH so not going to give myself a hard time. We've talked a lot today so hopefully things will get better. I'd missed him like crazy this weekend.

Last edited:
Irishtweet said:
Well done on being good the weekend.. i dunno if i could have done it..

Hopeyour nice and relaxed.. and all is ok today xx

Thanks lovely. Things are a bit better and I feel like we have a bit of a plan now. Bit scared about WI tomorrow but am hopeful I can keep the 2lbs off which I'd lost by Thursday which will keep me at 10.7. Hope you've had a lovely weekend xx

Miss_Corset said:
Thanks lovely. Things are a bit better and I feel like we have a bit of a plan now. Bit scared about WI tomorrow but am hopeful I can keep the 2lbs off which I'd lost by Thursday which will keep me at 10.7. Hope you've had a lovely weekend xx

Ah delighted to hear hun..i hope it works out for u.

I had a very quiet wknd.. Girlies were going out but didn't fancy it..so decided to stay in and drink fake mojitos with my mam! Im soo sad lol..

Hoping i have a loss this wk after all this!! :) don't want to become disappointed so early on!

So my scales were playing total silly ******* this morning so might count tomorrow as WI day. They fluctuated wildly between 10.12 and 10.4! Very odd - maybe they need new batteries? I was 10.8 yesterday lunchtime so that would mean I'm still at 10.7, which I'm totally happy with. Have also lost 9 more centimetres! Yay!

B - Muller Light and a banana
L - Tomato & Herb MugShot with spinach and HEXA cheese
D - WW sausages (2 syns), asparagus, spinach and BNS mash or chips (haven't decided yet!)
Snacks - 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB), Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), 2 Maltesers (1/2 syn??) 4 Mikado (2 syns)

Last edited:
Miss_Corset said:
So my scales were playing total silly ******* this morning so might count tomorrow as WI day. They fluctuated wildly between 10.12 and 10.4! Very odd - maybe they need new batteries? I was 10.8 yesterday lunchtime so that would mean I'm still at 10.7, which I'm totally happy with. Have also lost 9 more centimetres! Yay!

Well done missy..ur doing great!!!

B - Muller Light (no superfree in the house - need to go shopping!!)
L - WW sausages (2 syns), Mug Shot, spinach and cheese on top (hexa)
D - SW special fried rice with peppers, mushrooms and onions
Snacks - 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB), Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), 50ml waitrose low fat chocolate ice cream (2.5 syns) with strawberries and raspberries

Last edited:
B - Muller Light and strawberries
L - mug shot with spinach and hexa cheese on top
D - Youngs Breaded Cod Fillet (6 syns) with tonnes of veg!
Snacks - Bran Flakes and Alpen Light (hexb), maltesers (4 syns), 50ml carte D'or light (2 syns) with strawberries, banana

Wow, I snacked a lot today. Rubbish day at work though. Tomorrow's Friday so will be much better!

Last edited:
Damn it - have just given in and eating 6 Maltesers! What's that, maybe 3 syns? 4? Really not sure how many they are and the teeny tiny bag I got given didn't have a weight on it!

They seem to be behaving themselves after Tuesday's fiasco! I think I might be STS this week though, judging by what they're saying at the moment. Not that I'd mind too much as I had great losses in August but another lb towards holiday target would be magic! Is your WI tonight? x

B - Muller Light with strawberries
L - Mug Shot with spinach and HEXA cheese on top
D - Turkey sausages (3 syns) with salad and some prosecco (9 syns - TBC)
Snacks - Bran Flakes and Alpen Light (HEXB), banana. Square of galaxy 1.5 syns

Maxed out the syns again today but sitting in front of the chimenea with the OH drinking prosecco makes it worth all 14.5 of them!!

image-915774005.jpg

Last edited:
Back