Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

B - Alpen Light and a cuppa
L - SW 'fry up' - bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, eggs. Yum!!
D - tagliatelle with mussels (2 syns for creme fraiche) and slice of hexb garlic bread (2 syns for butter)
Snacks - popcorn (6 syns), nice biscuit (2 syns)

Last edited:
B - Alpen light followed by 4 hours of housework!
L - Muller Light with 15g Weetabix choco minis
D - roast beef with SW friendly roasties and tonnes of veg. 2 syns for gravy. Pudding - strawberries with Carte D'or Light (2 syns) and 1/2 Freddo (2.5 syns)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Food looks yummy :)

Aww I had such a lovely chilled weekend with the OH but indulged a bit too much and am annoyed that I'm STS this week. I've got one more week before South Africa to shift these last 2lbs. I know I can do 2lbs in a week - just really need to focus! OH is knuckling down for a 2 week pre-Cuba detox diet from today so at least he won't be drinking wine and tempting me off the wagon! If I'd stayed off the vino this weekend I might have lost, but after everything we've been through in the past few weeks, it was just really nice to relax and have a good time together. I decided that was more important than the diet!

Anyway, back to today (not sure if it'll be EE or red today):

B - Muller Light with strawberries
L - Leftover roast beef with veggies (1 syn for gravy)
D - Chicken and parmesan (HEXA) salad with wholemeal roll crutons (1/2 HEXB)
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), banana

WI this morning - STS as expected. Bit annoyed with myself but it was a fab weekend. That leaves me with one week to shift the 2lbs to my holiday target. Am desperate to hit that milestone before I go to South Africa next Thursday!

B - Muller Light with strawberries
L - Tomato Mug Shot with spinach and HEXA cheese
D - TBC but probably chicken salad
Snacks - 2 x Alpen Light (HEXB)

Fab weekend with outcome STS deserves a big well done :p my fab weekends I usually come away with a 4lbs gain! :rolleyes: lol
You can do 2lbs in a week your a pro.
Glad things are back on track with OH x

Dinner at harvester. Chicken breast with plain jacket and salsa (1 syn). Teeny glass of red wine (3 syns). 2 pink wafers (4 syns).

B - Bran Flakes and warm milk (HEXB)
L - Tesco Moroccan Chicken Salad (3.5 syns). Lots of fruit (melon, pineapple and kiwi)
D - Salmon fillets with stir fry and a few noodles
Snacks - banana

Last edited:
B - Muller Light and some melon
L - Mug Shot with spinach
D - out with OH and parents for a belated birthday meal at an exceptionally nice restaurant so will be having a night off the wagon!

Morning well done on staying on the wagon over the past couple wks. Hats off 2u :) Enjoy ur meal but even if u go off the wagon ur diaries r gr8 so i wouldn't suspect any damage xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
Morning well done on staying on the wagon over the past couple wks. Hats off 2u :) Enjoy ur meal but even if u go off the wagon ur diaries r gr8 so i wouldn't suspect any damage xx

Aww thanks lovely :)

Really looking forward to tonight so won't beat myself up about the mega synnage but am still desperate to get 2lbs off before I fly to South Africa next week!

Hope you're having a good week xx

B - Muller Light with 15g Weetabix Choc Minis crumbled through
L - Thai Mug Shot (1/2) with spinach
D - Out at The Dining Room so I will be synning on Tony Tobin yumminess!
Snacks - banana

Incredible and totally off-plan meal tonight!

Crab spring roll with pea shoots
Confit duck leg with lyonnaise potatoes, green beans and spinach
Raspberry cheesecake
Half a bottle of 2010 Shiraz

Had a wicked time with the family. Laughed loads and wouldn't have missed it for the world. My lovely Dad called me skinny today for the first time in my life so I don't care what the scales say - I feel a million dollars!

Miss_Corset said:

Raspberry cheesecake

Had a wicked time with the family. Laughed loads and wouldn't have missed it for the world. My lovely Dad called me skinny today for the first time in my life so I don't care what the scales say - I feel a million dollars!

Aww delighted for you hun xxx

Miss_Corset said:

Raspberry cheesecake

Sounds like u had a gr8 nite :) Enjoy ur day x

Thanks chick - you too! Yeah great night last night. Unfortunately the scales are showing 1lb up this morning but never mind! Onwards and downwards :)

B - Muller Light with 15g Weetabix Choco Minis (1/2 HEXB)
L - Low Fat Super Noodles with peas and spinach
D - Turkey Sausages (3 syns) with jacket potato, beans and cheese (HEXA) and salad
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), 2 squares Galaxy (3 syns)

Last edited:
I'd take a 1lb gain any day if it meant having a nice meal with my family, mid week weigh ins don't count!! Enjoy your weekend, it's my birthday/hen-do tomorrow so I'm very excited!!!! Enjoy the weather whilst it lasts too xxx

Back