Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Aww thanks! I've got 3 skirts and a dress now - everyone I look at the label I get very excited!

Food for today:
B - Muller Light. Banana
L - Mug shot with spinach, tomatoes and hexa cheese
D - rice salad
Snacks - hexb Alpen lights, 2 Viennese truffles (5 syns)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slinky size 10, I cannot wait for that moment! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Aww thanks hun! You too.

Have already put 2 coats of paint on the feature wall and baked a cake :)

image-1726823078.jpg

image-2094634165.jpg

Had a naughty happy meal yesterday but just within syns I think! And all this decorating is good body magic! Lol

Oh my lord that cake looks amazing!!!!
For an occasion or just for the weekend?? It looks seriously delish!!

Loving the colour of your feature wall too! Really rich! You're putting me to shame as I'm sat here still in my Pjs, having just planned my meals for the week!

I'm planning on chilling in my onesie later, don't worry!

I'm making my friends wedding cupcakes in March and they've now decided they want a top tier so I'm just trying a few ideas out over the next couple of weeks :)

Snap! We have been decorating all weekend as well. In-laws have hung some feature wallpaper for us and bought a few new bits (mirrors, lamps etc) and the house feels transformed!

Our living room is plum based as well, good choice!

I'm not using my online diary at the mo, I ate a lot of the same things and I got bored so trying to keep things mixed up. I've put on 9lb since the wedding so want to shift that by 23/02 (going on a hen-do) and then maybe another 7/8lb by 06/04 (the wedding!).

xx

ARGH! I'm so cross with myself! Was at 10.3 last week and hoping for 10.2 this week, but I fell off the wagon this weekend (Happy Meal, M&S Dine in for £10 yumminess, helped OH finish off a tub of Celebrations we had lurking from Christmas) so am back at 10.4. Darn it!!!

Have got a black tie work do on Friday night so there will be good food and booze, then we're out for OH's birthday celebrations with his friends back home on Saturday, so more booze. Then the weekend after that is Rome.

I feel like target is a million miles away! :(

It's not a million miles away, we get setbacks but even if you have naughty food at that do, stick to it all week and theres no reason you can't lose just cos you go off plan once this week :)

Aww try not to be annoyed at yourself, it sounds like you've had a fun weekend. X

Hope your okay Sarah!? xx

Hope your okay Sarah!? xx

Hello lovely

Thanks for checking in.

And thank you lovely ladies above for your support too.

I'm ok, just fallen off the wagon with manic work stuff and boyfriends pre-birthday celebrations. Need to get my head back in the game but it's unlikely til we get back from Rome! :(

hope you're well?xx

I'm so jealous you're off to Rome! It's one of my favourite places ever...was there last summer! Which area are you staying in?!! The food is to die for, so make the most of it and enjoy every morsel!! Sw will still be here when you get back!! :) hope you're not too stressed at work...and enjoy the birthday celebs!! Xxx

I went for the first time in 2005 and have been wanting to go back ever since - I'm so excited! No idea how I'm going to keep it a secret for another week!!

We're staying at a gorgeous looking hotel near the Spanish Steps so pretty central for all the important places!

Any particular restaurants you'd recommend?

xxx

Ah wow sounds brilliant! I'm guessing its a surprise for OH birthday?!

We stayed in the trastevere area last year so ate out around there mostly in the evenings...but anywhere doing proper pizza or pasta is ok with me!! I developed a habit of ordering a caprese salad to start EVERY night which was a little OTT on the mozzarella but oh so good!

Ahhh I'm just excited just thinking about it!! You'll have such a fab time! And I'm sure the break from work will be a welcome one?! Xxx

It certainly will! It's only 2 days off but it'll feel like much longer, I'm sure!

Yes, it's his 35th birthday so thought it would be nice to do something special. I got a really good deal on the hotel and flights so it was a bit of a bargain. I booked it back in October-time and I've been so excited ever since I have no idea how I've managed to keep it a secret!!

It's my 30th in August so I'm hoping he'll return the favour ;)

How's your week going my lovely? I haven't been around here very much so I'm feeling a bit out of touch with everything! xx

Oh how perfect!! I love a good holiday bargain...almost makes you enjoy it even more!

When's your birthday?! I'm an August baby too! 29th! You've set the standard now..and a 30th is bigger than 35 so he'll have to find a way to top Rome!! :)

Things with me are all ok thanks! My sister (a tiny minimini person!) is in St Lucia this week with her boyf and keeps sending me amazing photos as I sit at my desk and freeze...all rather depressing...but other than that I can't complain!

Have you heard anything more about potential new job?! Xxx

I'm 11th and a typical Leo! Lol.

No job news - the agency are chasing apparently!

Hope you've had a good day hun - apart from your sister tormenting you! Xx

Back