Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks all! I've gone for a simple navy dress with pearls and nude shoes with coral toes to match my coral handbag.

View attachment 90857

Have decided on ryvita for lunch, Ging, but am taking a mugshot just in case! Lol.

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good choice :) hope that you are settling in hun and big wave from over the road n round the corner ;) xx

I wish I had a job where I could wear smart work clothes though probably wouldn't like it if I did but when I see people on their way to work all dressed up I wish I could lol x

I'm the same. Our dress code was recently relaxed (even more than it already was!) and now, if we don't have visitors or client meetings, we can dress down and wear jeans etc. I usually go with a smart top and trousers though, I just couldn't bring myself to wear jeans to work, but I'd love to be able to wear a nice dress.

Hi Sarah
Think we've 'chatted' a few times on Jenna's diary (who seems to have gone awol!), so Im having a lazy day today & having a nosey on other diaries & thought I would post on yours.
Hope they catch the cowards that robbed you, as I know how precious photo's are, so lets hope the laptop is found for you.
Congrats on the weight loss & you're nearly there so can join us maintainers!!!
Hope your 1st day at work went well & you find happiness in this job compared to the other!

Thanks so much for the good wishes everyone. I had a great day and everyone is SO nice. Got away early so now off to the pub to meet the manshape for a celebratory vino!

Hope everyone has had lovely Mondays xx

Glad you had a good first day in your new job! You looked lovely in the dress :) x

Ditto to what all the others have said! :D xx

Thanks all! Had a day off plan yesterday as new team took me for lunch then Dave and I had yummy pasta and shared a bottle of red.

Back on it today and have had my muller so far!

Am woefully behind on everyone's diaries - need to catch up but don't know when I will have chance!xxx

Hey lovely lady, hope your ok! Really sorry to hear about the burglery, hope you're getting back on your feet again! How is your new job going? Loved your work look yesterday, very pretty! So nice that your new team took you for lunch too!
You're not far from target now, bet your must be feeling fab!!! xxx

Thanks all! Had a day off plan yesterday as new team took me for lunch then Dave and I had yummy pasta and shared a bottle of red.

Back on it today and have had my muller so far!

Am woefully behind on everyone's diaries - need to catch up but don't know when I will have chance!xxx

Don't worry about diaries hun! Can catch up when you're not in 'new job' mode.

Hope today is going as well as yesterday. Whats Tuesdays power dressing consist of? xxx

Ah no! I've just realised I didn't wish you good luck for your new job yesterday! Good to hear its going well, don't worry about diaries they'll all still be here when you have settled in a bit.

What dress did you wear today? Xx

Thanks gang! Pink tesco dress today (one of the ones I took a photo of a few weeks back)

We actually have a casual dress code apparently so I can wear jeans if I want. But I'm a tart and love my work dresses! Xx

Back