Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

EE today

B - muller light, strawberries, plum
L - hexb ryvita, 30g light Philly (2.5 syns), tomatoes, salad
D - fish pie (hexa cheese). Peas, leeks
Snacks - alpen Light (3 syns)

Have messed up today by doubling my HEXs - what a silly girl! Back to mug shots tomorrow!!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bet you're looking amazing! :D sounds like you're settling in really well, yay! xx

I don't think I could cope Kim! Love power dressing! ;) xx

What I tend to do is buy dresses & just wear them if Im going out rather than jeans etc, but hubby always wonders why Im 'dressed up' as he's so used to me slobbing about in jeans for work etc. So, Im very jealous of your dress code for work.....so you stick with the 'frocks' even if your work does have a casual dress code!
Cant see where you've doubled up on your Hex's? A - cheese, B - ryvita?
On a different note, do you know whats happened to Jenna, as she's gone walkabout again? x

What I tend to do is buy dresses & just wear them if Im going out rather than jeans etc, but hubby always wonders why Im 'dressed up' as he's so used to me slobbing about in jeans for work etc. So, Im very jealous of your dress code for work.....so you stick with the 'frocks' even if your work does have a casual dress code!
Cant see where you've doubled up on your Hex's? A - cheese, B - ryvita?
On a different note, do you know whats happened to Jenna, as she's gone walkabout again? x

HEXs were ok in the end - just had to add some syns!

Jenna's on a girls weekend to Portugal I think. Worried about how she'll be when she's back though, bless her xx

Hi

After finally registering so I can post rather than hover, I just wanted to drop by and say hello and wow, you look amazing!!!

I've been forum-watching for a few weeks and your posts always seem so positive - cant believe something so horrible has happened recently but I'm glad you've had a great celebration with your parents and a fab start to your new job to hopefully help you take your mind off it!!

x

Hi

After finally registering so I can post rather than hover, I just wanted to drop by and say hello and wow, you look amazing!!!

I've been forum-watching for a few weeks and your posts always seem so positive - cant believe something so horrible has happened recently but I'm glad you've had a great celebration with your parents and a fab start to your new job to hopefully help you take your mind off it!!

x

Thank you so much for stopping by and such kind words :) Good luck with your journey xx

Well, after trying so hard to be good yesterday, I made a fatal mistake. I opened a packet of nice biscuits. I think I ate 10. That's the first time in years and years I've done that. Maybe it's stress from the weekend. Or maybe that's just an excuse.

Either way - grr...

Of to BA head office today and having lunch there. There's a waitrose so hopefully I can grab a salad.

Hope everyone has a super hump day!xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Biscuits are a weaknes of mine atm - I'm not buying them for a long time!!

Don't be so hard on yourself honey, its a couple of biscuits. And with everything you've gone through since friday it could have been worse.

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Biscuits are a weaknes of mine atm - I'm not buying them for a long time!!

Don't be so hard on yourself honey, its a couple of biscuits. And with everything you've gone through since friday it could have been worse.

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Thanks Minks. They're only 2 syns each so it could have been worse! I'm normally fine just having one with a cuppa but I got carried away.

Think I'm going to take the pressure off myself a bit for the rest of the week and try and start again on Monday!xxx

Well, after trying so hard to be good yesterday, I made a fatal mistake. I opened a packet of nice biscuits. I think I ate 10. That's the first time in years and years I've done that. Maybe it's stress from the weekend. Or maybe that's just an excuse.

Either way - grr...

Of to BA head office today and having lunch there. There's a waitrose so hopefully I can grab a salad.

Hope everyone has a super hump day!xx

Dont be mad at yourself....I mean really, you're telling yourself off for eating a few biscuits...that in itself shows how much your awareness and attitude to what you're eating has changed in the last year. I think once in 'years and years' is forgiveable ;) have a fab time with BA today, it's pretty hard to plan when you're trying to find a new routine...but give it a couple of weeks and you'll have it nailed I'm sure!
Happy hump!
x

Happy hump day lovely! Hope you have a fab day at BA, your new job sounds amazing!!! Don't beat yourself up over a few biscuits, you have done amazing and sometimes we all need a biscuit! xxx

Hey girls!

Alas I have stumbled from the wagon! Not going to freak about it, just chill and start afresh on Monday. We have a couple of meals at friends houses over the weekend so that would have been off plan anyway. Hopefully minimal damage will be done and I'm a happy girl so that's the main thing.

Went to Next last night and swapped the spotty dress for a size 10 and am feeling super fabulous in it today. Deffo power dressing!

Hope everyone has a fab Thursday xx

Back