Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks girls. Dress is Dotty Ps.

Fab day at work today then chilled eve with the boy :)

Hope you're all having lovely weeks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Friday lovely ladies!

Apologies for being AWOL this week. It's been so hectic!

Out for 5 course tasting menu on Monday night. Amazing food and plenty of Prosecco and red wine. Great way to start the week! Then Tuesday night I did all my housework. Wednesday the boy sprung it on me that he's doing a bake sale on Friday (to raise money for the charity he is supporting with his Paris and Copenhagen bike rides) so I had a mad baking session and then we took a friend out for a birthday meal. Yesterday I got home and iced my 100 creations then took my mum and Grannie to see the Glenn Miller orchestra. Suffice to say I'm cream crackered now!

Got an away day at work today - working from my boss's lovely house in the country so have a late start which is fab! Then out with the girls tonight but am driving so it won't be a mad one.

Tomorrow I'm meeting some of you gorgeous people (whoop whoop!) then it's muse on Sunday and an overnight in London. Hectic but fab weekend. I'm so excited!

Need to focus on getting back on plan straight after this though or my lovely new size 10s are going to start getting tight!

Hope everyone has a fab day xx

Sounds like a fab week! Hope it continues into a fab weekend. Also a few days late but I LOVE the spotty dotty p dress! :)

Wow, what a manic week it's been for you! It sounds great though and I hope you have a good weekend. Make the most of it before getting back on track next week! x

Wow sounds like a great week! :) xx

Oh that sounds like the best week and an even better weekend, lucky you seeing Muse!! :D Enjoy! x

Popping in to say how lovely it was to meet you yesterday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Popping in to say how lovely it was to meet you yesterday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Ditto that! :) was a lovely day. Enjoy the gig tonight! Xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Ditto that! :) was a lovely day. Enjoy the gig tonight! Xx

Thirded :) great to meet you and apologies again for being a little worse for wear :D

Have a fab day seeing muse, weather is gorgeous today xx

Thanks girls! Had an amazing day! Got quite drunk with the boy, ate fab paella at borough market, drank Pimm's and Prosecco in the sunshine and muse were immense!

image-2775211333.jpg

image-2489551454.jpg

image-1754088654.jpg

image-1139231529.jpg

image-3826430611.jpg

image-1663195241.jpg

image-2124934319.jpg

xx

Thanks girls! Had an amazing day! Got quite drunk with the boy, ate fab paella at borough market, drank Pimm's and Prosecco in the sunshine and muse were immense!

View attachment 93188

View attachment 93189

View attachment 93190

View attachment 93191

View attachment 93192

View attachment 93193

View attachment 93194

xx

Hello Darling :)

I am only catching up on diaries now. WOW it sounds like you had a fabulous week. I love all the pictures and you look gorgeous in them xx

Hello Darling :)

I am only catching up on diaries now. WOW it sounds like you had a fabulous week. I love all the pictures and you look gorgeous in them xx

Aww thanks honey. I'm massively behind on diaries but I hope you're having a lovely long weekend xx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Too jealous about muse and the whole day tbh! Looks fab.

Forgot to ask, your purple skinnies you wore on saturday, where are they from? I really liked them! Xx

Literally disgusted with what I've just seen on the scales. I don't think there have ever been scales-related tears before :( I've obviously been much worse than I thought this last 2 weeks. Need to get my head back in the game...xx

Back