Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Literally disgusted with what I've just seen on the scales. I don't think there have ever been scales-related tears before :( I've obviously been much worse than I thought this last 2 weeks. Need to get my head back in the game...xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning hun, dry those eyes! You knew you were off plan and you had so much social activities going on. Personally I wouldn't worry too much as to what they say because its going to be a lot of water retention and "jelly weight" (weight that's not set yet) due to indulging and having a good time!

Head back on, concentrate on normal foods and plenty of water and that number will drop just as quickly as it went up xxx

Morning hun, dry those eyes! You knew you were off plan and you had so much social activities going on. Personally I wouldn't worry too much as to what they say because its going to be a lot of water retention and "jelly weight" (weight that's not set yet) due to indulging and having a good time!

Head back on, concentrate on normal foods and plenty of water and that number will drop just as quickly as it went up xxx

Thanks sweety. Just what I needed to hear :) Off to pack my lunchbox... xxx

Not massively exciting but back in the zone!

B - Activia peach with raspberries
L - salad and a tomato mug shot
D - jacket spud, baked beans, hexa cheddar, salad
Snacks - hexb 2 alpen lights, banana, 2 bourbons (6 syns)

Last edited:
There's absolutely no need for tears!!
1. Think about all the fun and good times you've had enjoying yourself over the last few weeks....
2. Think about where you were this time last year...bet you wouldnt have been crying if you'd seen on the scales then what you've seen today...

See...nothing to be sad over! :) Xxxx

It will def mainly be bloat - You looked teeny tiny on Saturday so who cares what the scales say. You have a plan and the scales will be back down to a happier number soon enough.

Have you tried the dvd test yet? xx ;)

Thanks lovely ladies! You are all so fab! I feel huge - can definitely see the difference compared to when I started my new job. But it'll be gone soon enough :)

Nat - mine are so small I couldn't pass the pencil test this morning! Lol xx

I agree with everything everyone has posted! It will be bloat weight, a week back on track & you'll see it come off! Life is too short to be worried. At the end of the day you had a wicked week & enjoyed it so worth a gain I say! Least you know you can lose it again, it'll be off on no time :) xxx

I felt the same this morning but you were brave and faced it I was chicken and didn't weigh myself as I knew that I had overindulged this weekend. New week fresh start is my motto now :)

Friends didn't come over in the end so had jacket spud with beans and hexa cheese with salad. Yum! Feels good to have had a day on plan!

Thanks so much to you all for your support today! :D xx

Aw boo to the scales making you upset - evil things!! You're back on plan and those pesky pounds will be off again before you know it xx

Aww lovey! -hugs- I hope you're feeling better now? Can only echo what the others have said, don't feel too bad! You've had a great couple of weeks and good memories I'm sure, now the scales will help you refocus :) you looked great on Sat! Xx

I hope you are feeling better hun. You deserved all those good times and now you're back at it and it will swiftly sort itself out because you're so good when your focused! Well done xxx

Ps all this referencing to you guys meeting up has me so jealous. Damn Ireland :-(

We didn't have a bank holiday this past weekend but we do have one next weekend :D

Thanks girlies!

Scales are 2lbs down this morning so you were all right :)

Seeing Whitesnake in London tonight. Very exciting! Plan for today:

Red:
B - Activia with raspberries
L - at client for a meeting and there will be sandwiches. Will use hexb1 for wholemeal bread and pick the least damaging filling. Chicken salad no mayo? Will have to see what's there! Will take hexb2 alpens with me
D - on the run to London so chicken or prawn salad. And hexa skinny latte if I have time!

Hope everyone has a great hump day!xx

Hi huni, happy hump day!
Hope you're feeling a whole lot better today, you deserve to enjoy yourself and it sounds like you did! I had a relaxed couple of days and booked Monday's weigh in as holiday. I wont get on the scales until next weeks weigh in as I don't want to get myself down, I really enjoyed myself and i'm back on track again now!
Who are Whitesnake? Showing my age... xxx

Hi huni, happy hump day!
Hope you're feeling a whole lot better today, you deserve to enjoy yourself and it sounds like you did! I had a relaxed couple of days and booked Monday's weigh in as holiday. I wont get on the scales until next weeks weigh in as I don't want to get myself down, I really enjoyed myself and i'm back on track again now!
Who are Whitesnake? Showing my age... xxx

Lol! They are a classic rock band who were big in the 80s. Love 'em :)

Glad you had a fab weekend and are enjoying being back on plan too xxx

Back