Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Ah, I did two sheets of leaf gelatine, so that definitely wouldn't be enough. Will grab some powdered when I do my Tesco shop tomorrow night! At least I still have a yummy jelly for today and tomorrow now.

Have just confirmed I can work from home tomorrow, which will be brilliant as the weather is forecast to be gorgeous!! Hello garden 'work' (aka tanning session!) xx

Great plan to work from home tomorrow, I'm totally finishing at lunchtime and getting my bum straight on the sunlounger afterwards! :D x

There will deffo be sunbathing happening! Can't wait!

Red day planned for tomorrow!
B - muller light with fresh coconut
L - overnight oats hexb1 with banana and strawberries. 1 laughing cow light (taken from hexa alliance). Mini milk (1.5 syns)
D - chicken in homemade BBQ sauce topped with hexa cheddar with salad
Snacks - hexb2 bran flakes, strawberries. Jelly (1/2 syn)

I know there's not much red in my red day but I need to go shopping!! Plenty of super free though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Tomorrow's food plan is looking good. Enjoy your day at home (and try to get some work done!!) x

Hope you're having a lovely lie in! Ahh man the weather is too good! Have a blooming awesome day in the sun! :) xx

Lol - I am actually working so was up at 7.30 :) Waiting for the clouds to burn off at the mo' so am inside getting some emails sorted. Then hopefully I can move outside and max up the tannage! :D xx

Food looks scrummy today, I think im going to copy your tea actually :D

Hope the clouds clear for you xx

Perfect day for a red day - it's way too hot for carbs!

B - muller light with fresh coconut
L - overnight oats hexb1 with banana and strawberries. 1 laughing cow light (taken from hexa alliance). Mini milk (1.5 syns)
D - chicken in homemade BBQ sauce topped with hexa cheddar and served with a huge salad and garlic bread made with HEXB2 wholemeal roll
Snacks - strawberries, Jelly (1/2 syn) with carte d'or light (2 syns) and 1 syn casburys choc

image-3457394723.jpg

Last edited:
Just prepping tomorrows beach picnic!

Gonna use hexa to make iced coffee to take with us :)

Turkey & mushroom mini kebabs
Tomato, red onion and basil salad
Mediterranean couscous
LM red onion sausages
Hard boiled eggs
Hexb wholemeal rolls
Potato salad (3 syns for light mayo)
Strawberries with 3 syns choc Philly

SW Pimm's to drink. Bliss!

Last edited:
Off for our picnic and I can't wait! Scales showed 10.3 this morning! Whoop whoop!

Happy sunny Saturdays all!xxx

Thanks lovely ladies!

Had an amazing day. At friends today so used up my syns but don't think I went over.

This morning I had a few overnight oats - Dave ate most. 3 syns. But had less potato salad than planned so only 1 syn of mayo. So that just leaves 3 syns choc Philly.

Then dinner was:

Roast chicken, salad, potatoes (2 syns olive oil), 1 syn ex light mayo. Then meringue nest (3 syns) with strawberries and 2 syns crime fraiche.

Wow, that's dead on 15. Hope I can get away with it!xx

image-1915234722.jpg

image-2647157528.jpg

image-17530214.jpg

Sounds like you had a lovely day and well done for staying within your syn allowance. Looking fabby in your photos! x

Back