Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thank you lovelies. Feeling a bit steadier now, which is good. Have managed my overnight oats and some bran flakes and plenty of water. There are SO many poorly people at work at the moment - it seems everyone has some sort of cold or bug or something. xx

Another on plan day. Just had a cuppa with a Reece's peanut butter cup for 4 syns. Lushness.

EE day for tomorrow:
B - muller light with pineapple
L - broccoli soup with 1/2 hexb crispbread and 1/3 hexb light Philly
D - gammon with spicy wedges and baked beans with added super free veggies
Snackage - Alpen light (1/2 hexb), banana, cadbury's caramel bunny (5 syns)

Ooh that is one good food day!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovely, sorry I've not popped in for a while! Poor you being ill, glad you're starting to get on the mend now - there seem to be lots of things going around at the moment, I think it's all the back to school bugs! xx

Hey lovely, sorry I've not popped in for a while! Poor you being ill, glad you're starting to get on the mend now - there seem to be lots of things going around at the moment, I think it's all the back to school bugs! xx

It definitely seems to be those naughty children spreading bugs around. People are dropping like flies at work!

Hope all's good with you my lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Already been in the office for half an hour - not sure why I was such an eager beaver to get here when there's tonnes of drama going on and I feel a bit poorly again :( Am hoping it means I can leave a bit early if I don't feel better. And the damn scales still said 10.1. And it's not Friday. Crikey, I'm a right grumpus this morning!! xx

Morning honey

1) being ill can mess up weight loss so really don't worry this week. Whatever you don't lose ok sure will come off next week when you've fully recovered.
2) no it's not Friday but we are nearly there
3) definitely try and leave early (can't imagine being in work that early hehe)
4) you look gorgeous so chin up and big smiles :)

xxxx

What Jess said! ;-)

I was at my desk by 0700 today as couldn't sleep due to lack of window still ( hopefully arrives tomorrow!) but at least I can go at 2 and start my three days off :)

So glad the windows are coming soon lovely! Must be a nightmare without them. Looking forward to seeing pics of the lovely kitchen when it's all finished xx

Soooooooooooo needed some sugar so had my Alpen Light with some more water. That scuppers my afternoon treat so might have to mosey down to Tesco to get something else later...maybe a 1/2 syn jelly?xx

I know - Jess is awesome. All you girls are, you always know the right things to say :)

I love jelly - especially with low cal ice cream. I'm guessing it's a texture thing for you? How about those WW fake Angel Delight whip things? They're nice, athough they would use up a HEXA.

xx

Oh I don't think I could waste HEA on those!! If i don't give into a sweet craving, I try to curb it with drinks! Tea/Options/Diet Club! Ironically, I'd have never really been into 'fizzy' drinks before SW but now I love Club Orange! Keep a bottle in the fridge always! Dinner took an hour and a half to cook last night so the drinking def stopped me picking before hand! x

I'm not really a fizzy drinks person either. I have a SW Pimm's sometimes if I'm trying to be good around lots of other people who are drinking but other than that, I'm definitely a squash girl :) xx

Oh I don't think I could waste HEA on those!! If i don't give into a sweet craving, I try to curb it with drinks! Tea/Options/Diet Club! Ironically, I'd have never really been into 'fizzy' drinks before SW but now I love Club Orange! Keep a bottle in the fridge always! Dinner took an hour and a half to cook last night so the drinking def stopped me picking before hand! x

I LOVE the diet club orange!! It's got real bits in it and tastes so much less artificial than all the other diet drinks! I love a bottle if I've got a major sweet craving!

I'm not really a fizzy drinks person either. I have a SW Pimm's sometimes if I'm trying to be good around lots of other people who are drinking but other than that, I'm definitely a squash girl :) xx

I'm a water girl/coffee/tea girl, I rarely have squash (only when hungover by the barrel!) or fizzy drinks like you but I do think they can curb a sweet craving!

You could try a fruit salad pack? The ones with pineapple and berries are really good at shifting the sweet craving! You could even have a little mini-tub of choc philly to dip them into for a sweet craving? xx

I did bring some pineapple and melon in today but it's slightly past it's best! I'll see what looks nice down in Tesco - hopefully they will have some strawberries as they're my fave! And they might do the choc mini tubs to. Love love love those!! xx

Back