Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning Sarah :)
How did your work lunch go?
Hope you're okay :) xxxx

Hey ladies, I'm being a naughy synful lady! Work lunch was white bread sandwiches and biscuits. There were tuna mayo sandwiches but they had literally slices of butter in (which made me feel sick!) so I went for a white bread sarnie with ham and tomato in it instead.

Today has also been a bit naughty, we are at friend's tomorrow and then at the in-laws for Masterchef stylee food at the weekend. So chances are I won't be posting any SW friendly food 'til Monday! lol. xxx

Hi Sarah, its hard those work lunches, you could've done a lot worse, I hope your master chef style meals are really nice, they may not be as synful as you think! But if it is body magic it off if you can but enjoy the weekend xx

Ooh yes pics pls :) have a lovely weekend x

Food tonight was amazeballs! Moroccan pork pinchitos then paella then the lightest cheesecake I've ever had. With a lot of gin and vino!xx

image-3635276244.jpg

image-620744550.jpg

image-447510521.jpg

image-1628096971.jpg

And we have Tom Kerridge's pork belly for lunch tomorrow. Happy days!!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're having some lush food days at the mo, yum yum! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely ladies! I'm still here but not entirely on plan, which is very naughty! It's Pinktober at work today so there's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge bake sale going on. I've so far eaten one of my own macaroons and a rice krispie cake. Dinner was on plan last night, except for the garlic bread and red wine! Out Friday night with friends, at a Marco Pierre White steak house on Saturday night and no idea about Sunday but the week is slipping away into a rather synful one. On the up-side, I'm wearing size 10 jeans today and they still fit, even after the cake!

Hope you guys are having great weeks so far - I need to have a diary catch up tonight! xxx

Back