Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning all!

Can't believe it's Thursday already! I've been working since 6am (I'm the opposite of Ging and am rubbish in the evenings so if I'm snowed under at work, it makes me an even earlier bird!) trying to get some things ticked off my to do list as I'm in meetings for most of the day including one over in Heathrow and I'm going to a friend's this evening so food is going to be a bit grab and go!

B - 1/2 HEXB bran flakes, Muller Light and a banana
L - Tomato and herb Mug Shot with added tomatoes, cumber, celery and whatever else is in the fridge!
D - Something super quick...probably soup with crispbread (1/2 HEXB) and 1/2 HEXA Laughing Cow Light
The other 1/2 HEXA will be milk in tea while I'm catching up with the girls.

Ugh feeling very stressed about work as it's a really busy time and I don't feel like there are enough hours in the day - we've had a new managing director start this week so all the directors seem to have woken up from their Christmas slumbers and want tonnes of information about everything ever and want it now!! Have a half day booked tomorrow for the funeral so even more pressure to get things done. Just need to get my head down and crack on for a couple of hours before I head off to Heathrow. Joy!

Have lovely days all xxx

Hey gorgeous!
I had to do a double take just looking at the time you started working this morn...6am...Blurgh!! ;)
Sounds like you're cracking on though and tackling all the demands head on! January is a funny time at work isn't it...sometimes it takes a while to kick start the new year and others it's a shock to the system and everyone's a bit over excited and gun ho!

Food looks yum as ever, and catch up with the girls sounds like what you need after a tough week! Really hope the funeral tomorrow goes ok...at least you have the weekend to chill and relax afterwards. Fingers crossed for the bonus too, glad the appraisal went well! I always prefer it when I know there's a few things to work/improve on...spurs me on somehow!
Good luck with boshing that to do list! :) xxx

Lol - love you night owls! I'm much more productive in the morning :)

Slight change of food plan due to time constraints!
B - banana
L - Waitrose Prawn Noodle Salad - think this is 3-4 syns but I only had the tiniest drop of the dressing, so counting as 2 syns
D - TBC depending on when I get out of work - still maybe soup or maybe Mug Shot which I was going to have for lunch!
Syns - counting 10 for a small slice of cake made by a girl who works in my team - I'm her baking inspiration so I couldn't not try it!

xx

I'm totally a morning too, hate it that I work shifts as I am not productive 1-9 at all! That is bed time not work time doing 3 of those between now and holiday doh!

Oh my gosh - what a crazy day yesterday was - my feet didn't touch the ground!

No time for a proper dinner so food yesterday evening was:
D - 3 x Ryvita with 2 x Laughing Cow Light triangles and 1/2 syn sweet chilli sauce
Snacks with the girls - Glass of prosecco (5), 10 olives (2?), handful of mini prawn crackers (4?), lots of fruit

So slightly over syns for the day but it could have been worse. One of my friends has just broken up with her fella and she was in pieces so I stayed longer than planned and was starving so couldn't resist the olives and a few crispies. I was very restrained by my usual standards though so I'm not feeling too bad.

Scales are still STS from Monday, which is a bit annoying, but it has been a stressful week so I'm not surprised and there are still a good few days for them to move. My boss have Dave and I a HUUUUUUUUGE box of veggies yesterday (her other half is doing some work in a farm shop) so we will be making some super healthy and probably success express type meals over the next few days. Hurrah.

At work at the crack of dawn again as lots to do and leaving at 11.30 for the funeral.

Happy Fridays everyone - it's nearly the weekend. Whoop whoop! xxx

Yesterday sounds knackering honey. You did well to have to little syns! Hope your friend is okay bless her.

Don't worry about the STS so far. You've got time for it to shift!

Hope today goes okay xxxx.

Totally forgot to update today's food in my haste - what a numpty!! Green day today:
B - Muller light and a banana (really not hungry but don't want to rumble during the service!)
L - Going to go for lunch with Mum after the funeral so planning on a jacket potato with beans and HEXA1 cheese
D - quorn bolognase with hexa2 Parmesan
Snacks - 6 giant buttons (4 syns)

Last edited:
Hey you, hope today goes as well as can be expected - such a sad time :(

Your sounding very busy and think even tho you were a little over syns you did really well and I'm sure the scales will move for you in the next couple of days.

After reading your diary I'm really wanting goats cheese but I'm not allowed it! Ill put it on my coming home menu along with the pâté I've been craving for months! Xx

Aww bless you! It's tricky when you're expecting isn't it! I bet you'll have a few nice feasts with wine and foods you've been missing for the last few months! xx

Your diary is making me starving!! I've got some sweet potatoes so looking forward to trying the hash thing.

I missed pâté so much when I was pregnant, I ate tonnes on toast after I'd had Ellie-Lou xx

Hey gorgeous I hope everything went ok today and you're home now with Dave looking after you ready for a lovely weekend. Looks like goats cheese is going on a few menus soon!! :) xxx

Thanks chick. So glad we went - the family were really pleased we did and caught up with a few people from school too, which was nice, plus my first ever primary school teacher! Mum and I had an on plan lunch at a lovely garden centre after and I picked up a few bargains for the new house. Came home to a lovely Farrell-cooked dinner and crashed out on the sofa! Also had a few calls yesterday and sounds like we will definitely be moving in January so that's super exciting news. Need to use this weekend to get some serious packing done!

Green day planned for today:
B - 1/2hexb1 bran flakes to nibble on
L - goats cheese omelette (hexa1) with red onions, mushrooms and spinach with hexb2 wholemeal roll
D - sw moussaka made by the Farrell last night, topped with hexa2 cheese
Snacks - some yummy synnage! Maybe carte d'or light with raspberries and chopped freddo?

10.6 on the scales this morning so moving in the right direction, hope they move just a smidge more by Monday :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back