Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Just casually going to China to visit Dave's sister... as you do... no biggie... (OMG AMAZING!)

Lol! It's been on the cards for a while because she is studying out there (such a clever girl!) but I realised a few weeks ago my passport had nearly run out so dates might change if we can't get visas in time!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go go go it's totally amazing!! Which bit would you visit or would you have time to do a little tour and still see her?! Ahhh I want to go back!

5:2 is defo a winner for the social lives I think! (Even though I'm attempting to do a few 100% sw days just to stop shovelling convenience food in my mouth!) I think a mix of sw and 5:2 is the way forward for when you're a busy bee...haha the bit I found tough was getting to the end of the week and realising I'd be out every night and hadn't managed a single fast day! Oops! Xxx

Go go go it's totally amazing!! Which bit would you visit or would you have time to do a little tour and still see her?! Ahhh I want to go back! 5:2 is defo a winner for the social lives I think! (Even though I'm attempting to do a few 100% sw days just to stop shovelling convenience food in my mouth!) I think a mix of sw and 5:2 is the way forward for when you're a busy bee...haha the bit I found tough was getting to the end of the week and realising I'd be out every night and hadn't managed a single fast day! Oops! Xxx

Ooh where did you go? We fly to shanghai and have an overnight there before a week in Nanjing with Sophie. Can't wait!

Off to google 5:2 ideas now!xx

Hey lovely, sounds like you are going to have some fab weekends :) 5:2 does seem to work sure once you get your head around you will be fine xx

Thanks Belle :)

Right then, 5:2 day today! Let's see how this goes!

B - WW raspberry fromage frais (48 cals) with 100g raspberries (50 calories)
L - 2 x sesame ryvita (78 cals) with 2 x Lidl light cheese trianges (62), plus cucumber
D - home made carrot and coriander soup (approx 100 calories)

Snacks - 100g grapes (50 calories), mini babybel light 50 cals)

438 calories in total

Scales were down 1lb this morning and I'm already feeling tonnes better.

Come on, hump day - let's do this!!

I've been rubbish at catching up on diaries so far - I was in training all day yesterday and came out with a thumping headache (but managed to stay on plan!). I will try and have a read tonight to see what you've all bee up to :)

Have fab days everyone xx

Last edited:
Your 5:2 day sounds yummy Hun - I'm sure you can do it :) xxxx

Thanks girls. I'm actually really surprised what you can cram in! I could have had something more substantial for dinner but we haven't got much in (Ocado comes tomorrow) so it was easiest to grab a bag of carrots in Tesco this morning! And I do adore carrot and coriander soup. Looking forward to it already! xx

Well, it's 11am and I'm no more ravenous and ready for lunch than I normally would be. Let's hope I still feel this optimistic when I get home at 6pm tonight! xx

I really need to do a fast day or 2.. I just eat so much :( how did you find it?

Tash, you're at target, you don't need to fast! You've got plenty of leeway to have some naughtiness.

Today way ok actually - I wasn't too hungry and food was yum. Let's hope it works :) xx

Morning all!

Feeling pleased with myself for managing a fast day. Hopefully that's my damage control for the weekend!

It's our 3rd anniversary today so have been given a lovely card and looking forward to some amazing steak tomorrow night to celebrate.

Am at a work event tonight (shell are one of my clients and I've been invited to a screening of a film they've made with Ferrari about the preparations for the F1 season, so I'm really excited!) - no idea what the food options will be so will be as full as poss when I get there to help me make food choices.

Not sure if I'll end up red or green but want 2 hexs today!

B - WW yog with raspberries
L - carrot and coriander soup with 3 sesame ryvita (hexb1) and 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 hexa!)
Pre-Dinber - 2 scrambled eggs and some tomatoes
D - probably a glass of bubbly (4) and a few canapés (either red or green friendly!)

Have fab days everyone...not long til the weekend!! Xx

Lol Tasha - we moved in together after 3 months! ;)

Thank you for the lovely wishes gorgeous girls!

I'm feeling good after another morning on plan, despite there being lots of naughties in the office. Have drunk lots of water too. Currently eating my soup and ryvitas - yum!

I had to go into the office to interivew someone this morning and got a call from reception while I was there saying I had a delivery...it was a huge and gorgeous bunch of flowers from Dave. Such a lovely, lovely surprise! We had agreed not to do presents this year but I've surprised him with a steak and cocktails meal out tomorrow night so we're even ;) He really is such a lovely boy. Now I'm working from home, sitting in the sunshine and looking at them.

Pics of lunch (and flowers) to follow! xx

image-2894123811.jpg

image-1343059420.jpg

(Yes I'm eating out of the Tupperware to save on washing up! Lol)

Been a bit naughty this evening but going to confess: 2 small glasses of red, 2 mini salmon fish cakes, 1 mini spring roll, 1 fish goujon, 10 skinny fries, handful of popcorn, 1 tiny square of chocolate brownie. No idea on syns but could have been much worse. Good day planned for tomorrow except a cocktail or two in the evening! Hope the fast day can be my damage control xx

Back