Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hey darling you okay? xxxx

Hello lovelies. I have been a very naughty girl this week/weekend! Will be back soon...promise!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovelies. I have been a very naughty girl this week/weekend! Will be back soon...promise!xxx

And me! Don't worry we can get back on track together! Xx

Oh girlies...it's time for me to slink back in with my tail very much between my legs. I finally braved the scales again this morning to see 10.13. I'm not at all surprised but I am incredibly disappointed in myself. I was at 10st and feeling so fab at the end of last year and I've undone so much good work so quickly by getting my priorities wrong!

So I'm drawing a line...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'm getting back on it! Properly and completely - no more faffling about! I'm actually on antibiotics for a week, which I can't drink with, so that's good because it'll keep me off the vino! I've got us all set for a green day today (although lacking a bit in SF because the cupboards are a bit bare!) and will be doing a big super free shop after work tonight to make sure the fridge is well stocked for the long weekend.

B - Muller Light
L - carrot and coriander soup with 1/2 HEXB1 crisp bread and 1/2 HEXA1 light cheese triangles
D - jacket spuds with HEXA2 cheese, beans and a big old salad
Snacks - 1/2 HEXB1 Alpen Light, 1/2 HEXB2 Bran Flakes

I'm also going to raise my target because I think getting lower into the 9s just isn't realistic for me right now. I was so happy at 10st so that's where I want to get back to. 13lbs to go!

xxx

Missy... do not 'slink' back in, STRIDE my lovely! you have a plan right? And you've looked at what you realistically want to weigh and be happy at so its all good sweetie!

Food plan for today sounds great too.

Hope you're ok and nothing too serious re tablets xxx

Aww Minks, you are a movitational machine! :D

For the first time in a long time, I feel like my head is in the right place. I think dropping my target so low almost had the opposite effect to motivating me - I felt like I couldn't get there so I used every excuse under the sun to go off the rails and celebrate everything with ridiculous amounts of food and vino! Don't get me wrong, I've had a blast, but as someone's signature on here says 'you are not a dog, don't reward yourself with food'! So true! So over the next few weeks, I will be enjoying any social occasions that arise but making SW friendly choices and drinking SW fake Pimm's instead of wine or just having one glass.

Looks from IG that you're properly in the zone at the moment too hun! xx

Welcome back lovely! This will be a walk in the park for you, when you are on it - you are ON IT!!

Cracking first day!!

You should sit down at some stage today and think of all your fave meals... make them SW friendly and then spend a week eating them all. For me that is def the best way to stay on plan... when you're actually looking forward to your meals! It def works for me when I feel myself veering off track and I know it's what's helped Tasha this week too.

Hope you're feeling ok xxxxxxx

(p.s. becks blue is my new fave 0% beer and only 3 syns a bottle too!!!)

Thanks Lil! And that's a fab idea - we have some awesome SW meals so just need to write them all down and pull a shopping list together. Actually loving the fact it's a 4-day weekend so we can spend time making some super yummy stuff - hopefully lots of it BBQ'd in the garden! Will see if they have the latest mag in little Tesco downstairs too - that's always good for some inspiration! xx

Welcome back gorgeous! You are ready to do this! I can feel it! The most recent magazine is great! Loads of yum recipes! Lil is so right, having delish meals to look forward to is so helpful! I get out my cookbooks and old mags for inspiration! Fake Pimms sounds perfect if this weather keeps especially if you are bbqing because the food itself is so easy to keep sw friendly! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great day today - fab day at work then went to see Grannie, did a huge lidl food shop then made a lush pasta bake for dinner plus red Thai curry soup for lunches next week. I'm back in the zone,,,and about flippin time!xx

Slight amend to tonight's food:

D - pasta bake with quorn "chicken", peppers, mushrooms, courgettes, spinach, tomatoes and hexa2 feta.

Snacks - pink wafer (2), mini snickers (4)

Back