Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Food plan for the weekend looks delicious, your so in the zone at the mo! :) 6 syns is crazy for that salad!!! :-o I've got to agree they are very tasty though and were always worth the 2 syns they used to be.. xx

Disappointed in myself last night. Had 3 pink wafers (6), 1 Lindt chick (3) and a flapjack type bar my mum made (10?!). There was no need for all that. Might try a fast day today to compensate!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Tash. Sometimes a little gremlin just takes over, doesn't it! Thankfully haven't seen any damage on the scales so if I can do a 500cal day today I should be alright for a loss at my penultimate pre-holiday WI!

Food today will be:
WW yog (~80)
Raspberries (~50)
2 Breakfast biscuits (110)
Ryvita with a light cheese triangle (~50)
Potato and leek soup (~200)

xxx

That's under 300 cals huni and if you'd had a jacket potato beans and cheese for lunch instead of the salad I bet you would have used up just as many cals in that! It's not an excuse, but maybe you were just hungrier than usual after a light lunch?!! New day today...the sun is shining and it's going to be a good one! :) xxxx

Aww Ging - thank you for the words of wisdom. You're right - really not too bad in the grand scheme of things. Actually didn't end up eating about half the salad so maybe I was just extra hungry. No harm done and definitely back in a good head-space today.

My Mum is taking my Nan to a hospital appointment this afternoon so I'm on Grannie duty, cooking her tea after work, then popping into town for some late night shopping (or more late-night-taking-things-back) so won't have much time to think about food, which is all good in the hood!

Have been invited out for dinner with some friends tomorrow night so currently trying to find out where we're going to check the menu! Hopefully Prezzo so I can have one of their pasta/salad combos!

xxx

Hey honey you're doing amazingly well.

Those snacks hardly came to anything - I really wouldn't worry. In the hand scheme of things and with how well you're doing it's not going to make any difference. I just hope you enjoyed them :)

Glad to see you're feeling better although it doesn't sound like your appetite is back 100% yet? You should manage a fast day pretty easily I reckon.

Your plans for the weekend sound great. I reckon you'll manage an on plan social weekend! A very hard thing to achieve! xxxx.

Well hello there over-synnage/fast day twin!

I don't think your snacking was bad at all... we beat ourselves up over the silliest of things now and Tasha was right when she said imagine what it was like pre-SW!!!

How do you set your food out on a fast day? Do you eat little and often or at 3 meal times etc? xx

Hello twinny!

It depends how I feel on a fast day. I used to have 3 meals but now I try and go as far as I can into the morning before I have anything to give me something more substantial in the evening.

Currently having a camomile tea with a brekkie biccie. Hoping to last 'til 1ish before I have lunch, which will be my lemon yog and raspberries, I think. Then I can have a nice filling soup this evening. Although actually, if I'm dashing around tonight, I might be better having soup for lunch and then a yog tonight. Oh the decisions of a fast day! lol xxx

Woah! Huge thunderstorm here at the mo! Have to walk round to my Grannie's later as Dave's taken the car to work so really hope it stops raining by then or I will be a very soggy Sarah!

Slight food update for today:
Salted popcorn (~90)
WW yog (79) with rasps and strawbs (20)

Going to let Dave have the leftover soup as he's on a fast day too and I know he'll be ravenous. As I'm going to town anyway I'm quite happy to grab something there. Might have another NAKD bar because the one I had on Tuesday was amaze! xxx

Oh my I love those Lindt chicks, we picked some up at the weekend and I wish we had got lots more. So yummy & creamy for a 3 syn snack.

I wish I had your dedication to do a fast day but I'm just too dam hungry lol. I still have to feed Ells so would probably start stealing bites of her food :)

We had the big storm a few hours ago, crazy rain :-/ xx

Lol. Poor Ells! Yeah I'm not sure I could resist the temptation of having to actually prep food for someone else! I actually don't struggle too much on fast days...I've really surprised mysel to be honest! If one day I do actually get to target, I'm hoping they will be useful for maintaining...one or two a week should balance out if I'm not particularly good the rest of the week! xxx

Woah! Huge thunderstorm here at the mo! Have to walk round to my Grannie's later as Dave's taken the car to work so really hope it stops raining by then or I will be a very soggy Sarah!

Slight food update for today:
Salted popcorn (~90)
WW yog (79) with rasps and strawbs (20)

Going to let Dave have the leftover soup as he's on a fast day too and I know he'll be ravenous. As I'm going to town anyway I'm quite happy to grab something there. Might have another NAKD bar because the one I had on Tuesday was amaze! xxx

What flavour did you have?

Chocolate orange and banana bread are my faves!! xxxx

I had the pecan pie one. It was from our work café and they only had that one or cashew cookie, which for some reason I didn't fancy (cashews and sweet things aren't a combo my brain likes the sound of!). I wonder if there's anywhere in town I can actually get one from? Will have to have a think! xx

I think our storm is just about to start its gone do dark! I haven't tried the pecan pie bar but have tried banana bread, apple pie and the choc orange and all have been delish! Enjoy your evening with grannie xx

Hey girls,

Happy friiiiiidaaaaay! TGIF i can tell you! Had an awesome eve shopping with mum and got the most amaze size 10 jumpsuit to wear for dinner with the girls tonight. Can't flippin wait to put it on later! Any girls with jumpsuits though - advice with shoe choices please? I've got quite a few play suits but have never found a full length one I like. Its quite wide leg so maybe wedges? Will put some pics up later.

I also weighed in this morning - 10.2! So one more WI next Friday (day before we fly!) and 2 more lbs. Definitely happy with how much I've achieved in the last month. I love this plan so much! And you guys - couldn't have done it without you - seriously!

Up mega early as new freezer can arrive any time from 7! Wfh again today but have to pop to the office for a 2pm meeting which is mildly annoying then dash back for what could be a very long conf call. Deffo no early finish Friday this week! Bestie is coming over at 6.30 though so can't wait for that.

Unusually for me I haven't even thought about food for today yet and still no idea where we are going tonight!

B - muller and raspberries
L - mushroom omelette with 1/2 hexa cheese
D - no idea!
Snacks - hexb brekkie biccies

Have awesome days lovely ones!xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh so excited to see the jumpsuit!! I have always wanted one!! It's my dream to find one that doesn't make look like an overgrown child! Wedges could def work with a wide leg! Sounds like a fun night ahead! Love girl time. I have a girlie lunch tomorrow that I'm so looking forward to! Hopefully with your work schedule, today will fly by for you and it'll be dins before you know it!

Fantastic news on the scales! You are just doing AMAZING! So so incredible, lady! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fab news on scales yay ..can't wait to see pics of jumpsuit, size 10 well done xx

Back