Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I bought a sistema bottle (700ml) so automatically drinking an extra 200ml every time, so had 1 ltr 400 mls so far rather than just the 1l otherwise! xxxx

Oh Sarah... those shoes are AMAZING!!! You are a very lucky lady! Hope you're having a good day, food is looking great! xxx

Ah wow what a lovely idea putting the box together full of lovely little bits and then letting you chose your own pair of beautiful shoes - sounds amazing and like you were spoilt (as you should be)
Birthday weekend sounds amazing and check you out straight back on a fast day - welcome back xx

Wow those shoes are gorgeous :) xx

Thanks for the Louboutin love, ladies!

Happy hump days one and all. We are having an early morning rock session at work and a bit of the Jovi is setting me up perfectly for the day!

Managed to stay on plan last night despite our friends ending up staying over and drinking loads! Pretty proud of myself.

Slightly badly planned food today because I'd got unidentified leftovers out of the freezer so it's a bit heavy on the rice, but the joy of SW is that it doesn't matter!

B - Muller Light and a banana
Mid-morning - 1 Ryvita with 1 light cheese triangle (1/3 HEXB and 1/5 HEXA)
L - Mushroom biryani with salad
D - Chicken curry with rice, maybe a 5 syn WW naan if I can be bothered to stop at Tesco on my way home
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), strawbs and pineapple, 3 pink wafers with a hot milk (rest of HEXA + 6 syns for biccies)

TGIW! Roll on the weekend!

xxx

Last edited:
Gosh I'm so sleepy from staying up late last night and so hungry too! Going to try my hardest to avoid naughties because I picked up some popadoms to have with tonight's curry - 2 for 5 syns. If I do cave, it'll be a Twix biscuit bar thingy for 6 syns as my boss bought a pack this morning.

On target for my 2l of water again today and I'm feeling much better for it.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to tonight is dealing with the blocked sink in the kitchen! It started yesterday evening, out of the blue, and don't know how we're gonna clear it because a plunger didn't do the trick! Any suggestions welcome! lol.

Once that's sorted though, looking forward to watching GBBO and having an early night tonight!

xxx

Grab some mr muscle drain clearer or similar that should do the trick. Then maybe take the u bend off and check it's ok? Make sure you clear under the sink and have a bucket underneath!

I've done well today on water had 2.25l so far plus 2 teas and 2 coffees and got another bottle for my day at work :)

Hi honey! I have been reading and am so glad to have you back with us. A little late on the minis shoes love but serious envy right here! They are so special! Dave is honestly amazing. To have even thought of that is wow but to be so bloody thoughtful about it! Keeper!!! As if we didn't know that though! I am with you on the exhausted/hunger thing. I'm so stressed right now and I can hear the presses calling my name! Not cool!!! Will try resist!! Enjoy your ricefest! ;) Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks poppet! It's so good to be back. I love being back in control! So excited about the bake off tonight; I love Richard the builder. He's ace!

Yep, Dave is definitely a keeper. I'm a super-duper lucky girl.

Only 2 hours 'til home time...can't come soon enough! xxx

Morning all!

Thankfully last night was mostly very chillsome so I'm feeling a bit more awake today! The u-bend under the sink was blocked with stuff the kids who lived in the house before we bought it must have thrown down there! So it was easy to unblock, thankfully! And at least it was a good excuse to tidy up the cupboard underneath...I found loads of stuff I'd forgotten we had! lol.

Supposed to be WFH today although I have to go up to London for a meeting at lunchtime. Kind of annoying but it's a nice day and I might be able to fit in a quick browse round the shops at Victoria on the way back!

Scales are stubbornly sitting at 10.9 so hoping today's fast day will help with that, although I've got an off-plan evening on Saturday because we have friends to stay and I know there will be wine! Trying to keep the food (spanish theme) SW-friendly, apart from dessert (although haven't decided what I'm making yet).

Plan for today is:
Strawbs (50)
Jelly (20)
Popadom with tomato and onion salad (~80)
Tomato and Spinach Dhal (because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to think of anything else!) (~200)

Still have 150 cals to play with there...hmm...will have to think about how to use those!

Have lovely days everyone xxx

Do you make the Dahl? I need some new fast day meals fish stew is great but I have had it loads and I've got to think of some other ideas.

Seen a lovely purple sistema water bottle which is £5 something and I'll get discount to but it isn't desperate before holiday!

Hope your fast day and meeting goes well and you get a chance to pop round the shops in Victoria ;) xx

I do indeed. There are loads of recipes online - I honestly can't remember the one I used on Monday because I'm rubbish!

I haven't had enough water yet - need to catch you up. Had the best peppermint tea on the train on the way back. Sadly not enough time for shopping but glad I came home when I did because it started to rain as I walked in the door and I had washing out!

Updated food for today:
Shapers Bar (84)
Popadom (49)
with 1 cherry tom, 3 slices Cucumber, Red onion and 1tsp FF yog (~20)
Pink wafers (80)
Dhal (~200)
Jelly (20)
Strawbs (30)
Squirty cream (15)

Ooh that's a good fast day right there!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! As you can tell I'm slightly excited that the long weekend is almost here!

Another yummy food day planned, but a red one this time:
B - Muller Light with strawbs
L - Nando's! 1/4 chicken with rattatouille and halloumi (3 syns + HEXA1)
D - SW burgers with HEXA2 cheese in HEXB1 bun with a big ol' salad and maybe some carrot chips
Snacks - banana, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2), gonna go easy on syns today but will definitely have a little treat tonight - maybe a mini snickers for 5 syns

4.30pm can't come quick enough! We've got friends for dinner and staying over tomorrow night so we're cooking up a 4-course feast! Most of it isn't too horrendous SW wise, although I am making caramel topped Portuguese custard tarts for pudding! I think I'm going to WI tomorrow (2 days early), have tomorrow evening off plan then get straight back on it on Sunday morning. Have stocked up on bacon medallions, extra nice eggs and wholemeal rolls for a hangover-curing but totally on-plan breakfast on Sunday!

What have you lovely ones got planned for the weekend?

xxx

Sounds like an exciting and well planned out weekend honey! xxxx

I love your dinner party food Sarah! I especially love how you always manage to make it so SW-friendly but equally incredibly impressive - take snaps this time for defs!!

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned and have a realistic plan for Sat/Sun. Have you anything planned for Sun afternoon/evening or Monday?

I'm doing a fun night swim thing tonight, a fun color run thing tomorrow, food/drinks tomorrow night and then relaxing Sun/Mon of sorting my life out!! xx

Back