Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for all the lovely get well wishes.

I'm starting to feel better so have come back to work this morning as I was going a bit stir crazy at home! My boss wasn't impressed, bless her...she thinks I should be off this week too. So she is going to send me home at lunchtime, which is really nice of her.

Scales this morning are back to 10.12, which is no surprise, as I ate too many biscuits dunked in tea at the end of last week because they were nice and soft on my throat! Still 6 weeks til the hen so I hope I really can get back to 10st-ish by then!

Not much food in the house so need to go shopping later/put in an Ocado order but the plan so far is:
B - Muller Greek (1/2)
L - Ainsley couscous (1/2) with salad and 1 syn sweet chilli sauce
D - Minted pea risotto with HEXA cheese and HEXB garlic bread - sooooooo looking forward to that!!!

Haven't had any time or energy to keep up with diaries but hope you lovely ones are all good and will try and catch up this afternoon when I'm curled up under the duvet at home.

xxx

Hello lovely one.
I'm so sorry to see you havent been well...but glad you're over the worst. Your boss has the right idea, easing you back in gently but not allowng you to over do it!

I always love the sound of your risotto...definitely adding that to the to-do recipe list...oh and if you're doing an ocado shop, there is a 25% off voucher somewhere online if you're spending over £40 (google it, I think it was the first or second result to come up!)
Hope you have a lovely day xxxx

Aww thanks so much chick.

Am guessing the Ocado voucher is for new customers? But will Google just incase as that would be amaze!!!

Risotto is a SW twist on a Jamie Oliver recipe - if you Google Jamie Oliver Risotto Bianco, it should come up, but I can send you a pic of the page in his Jamie's Italian book if you like? You can then add any flavours you want - I'm planning on using the peas and broad beans that are in the freezer so I can avoid having to go shopping today! lol.

xxx

Boo - just went in and tried to order and it says first orders only. Will have a bit more of a scout round and see if I can find any others. Love a bit of Ocado action ;) xxx

Hi lovely. So sorry to hear you were so sick :( Glad to hear you're improving though even if it is slowly! And those biscuits were medicinal so don't worry about it :) Your boss is so sweet! So nice to see the workplace putting health first! Hope you get some rest in after working this morning. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning girls!

I've dragged myself back to work this morning - glad I'm only working a half day again. I went home and slept pretty much the whole afternoon so my body definitely isn't ready to be back full time yet!

Had a good first day on plan yesterday - ending the day on 9 syns after a biscuit/low fat Carte D'or/raspberry pudding. Yum!! Scales are down to 10.10 so hopefully I'll see a single digit again soon. Need to stop this silly yo-yo-ing up and down through the 10st bracket - it's doing my head in!

Plan for today is EE:
B - Muller Greek (0.5)with raspberries
L - chicken salad with sweet chilli sauce (1)
D - Leftover risotto (HEXA) with garlic bread (HEXB)
Snacks - ice cream (3.5), biscuit (2.5) and raspberry concoction!

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

xxx

Oh huni are you definitely sure you should be a back in today? Can you not work from home and then have your bed right there if you need it?! Definitely slowly slowly back to full strength so you get better properly...

Food sounds yum and well done on the loss already! Those single digits will be yours...all the way down to a 9 at the front! We are both guilty of sliding up and down our current stone bracket! :) let's give it a final push! We can do this!! :) xxx

Thanks hun. We so can!!

I've been going a bit stir crazy at home so I think a change of scenery is actually quite good. I can go home and sleep all afternoon like I did yesterday. Meeting is over and I just have one more call at 11am to get through. Might work from home tomorrow and Thursday we have a department meeting so will just pop in for a couple of hours for that. Will probably WFH on Friday.

Have a super chilled weekend planned too - Dave is going to stay with his best friend to make final plans for his stag do next month so I've got the house to myself from Saturday afternoon. Having my hair done on Saturday morning, which will be nice, and then might head up to see my Nan with my 'rents. Then I think a pamper evening in front of some movies is in order in the evening! Hello onesie!!

xxx

Didn't feel great this morning so no work today. Managing to stay on plan though - yay!

B - muller Greek (1/2) with strawbs
L - couscous salad (1/2)
D - carbonara (hexa) with hexb garlic bread
Snacks - banana, synnage tbc

Happy hump day ladies xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww Sarah. Poor you. I think that's a sign for you not to leave the house until you're feeling significantly better - no more work until you're tip-top!

Your flowers were beautiful, your wee mum is so cute! My lovely MF got me a beautiful bouquet last night too when he arrived, such a wee babe and cheered me right up.

I've spent the morning selling a few bits on eBay. LONG overdue! Feel totally exhausted now though xx

Awe Hun, you're certainly suffering at the moment .. I really hope you start feeling better soon, but well done for keeping on plan xx

Thanks lovelies! Think I'm going to take the rest of the week and get properly better for Monday. My team are amazing and have everything under control so I'm not stressing about not being there.

On plan yesterday- treated myself to a few pink wafers so ended on 10 syns.

Might have to pop into town to get a few veggies for dinner tonight.

B - muller Greek (1/2) and a nana, hexb Cheerios
L - couscous with cooked chicken and salad (obsessed with that combo this week) - might add halloumi too as my hexa
D - salmon stir fry with a tonne of veg
Snacks - mango and raspberries, pudding inc carte d'or light (up to 6 syns)

xxx

Food looking delicious :p really pleased your able to take the time off to feel better. Lots of relaxing for you, maybe even try and get a nap! xx

Dinner switch tonight because Dave fancies comfort food. Stir fry is now on tomorrow's menu.

Tonight's dinner is cheesy chips with sweetcorn salsa, cold meats and gherkins. Random, but yum!xx

image-2671555105.jpg

Back