Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hello lovely long time no see but trying to come back as much as I can and catch up with everyone!
Only read last couple of posts but I agree that you sound alike daughter of the year, I hope your mum hugely enjoys her amazing birthday gifts!
Boo to twisting your ankle, sounds sore! What's this run you are doing? Hope ankle is better for then hun xx

Hello stranger! Loving the new pic!!! Can't wait to catch up on all your news :D xxx

Ahh thanks ladies. We had a lovely evening and Mum loved all her pressies and the red velvet cake. I am feeling under the weather and am eating naughtiness - motivation has gone out of the window! Normal service will be resumed ASAP! xxxx

Glad she had a lovely time :) We all have naughty days but you don't want to ruin your hard work. Healthy but comforting food will make you recover quicker than naughty food xxxx.

Too much cake, Jess! Mum's birthday, people at work leaving, having babies etc. You're absolutely right - I need to put my sensible head on! xxx

Too much cake, Jess! Mum's birthday, people at work leaving, having babies etc. You're absolutely right - I need to put my sensible head on! xxx

Enjoy cake but just eat healthy the rest of the time :) you know me I love my takeaways and have a lot but manage to (just about haha) balance it xxxx but seriously eating badly will make you feel worse

You okay Sarah? xxxx

Hello lovelies!

Yeah I'm OK - still got a really nasty throat and a cough but the rest of the cold doesn't seem to be coming out, which is odd.

Managed dancing last night which was great fun - hope I didn't give mum my germs!! Dad and Dave went up to London so Dave could do his velodrome session - he nearly cancelled because he's still got a terrible cough but he loved every minute - they got to do LOADS more than his friend did in the session in Feb which Dave should have done, so he was well chuffed! I went and picked them up from the station at midnight so feeling a bit sleepy and glad to be WFH today.

Brekkie today was Crunchy Nut
Lunch will be Skinny soup (the chipotle chilli 99 cal one - delish!!!) and a Warburton's WM thin
Dinner is going to be veal ragu with linguini and a cheeky glass of red

Sorry for being a bit off the grid.

Hope you guys are doing really well and looking forward to the long weekend! xxxx

Glad to hear you're feeling better and that the cold isn't making an appearance for the weekend, at least WFH you can have a rest when you want to.
Have you got much planned for the weekend?
xxx

Thanks hun.

We don't have toooo much planned. Tonight I'm cooking us a yummy dinner and we have the Walking Dead season 6 finale episode waiting for us on TiVO!

Tomorrow evening we are going to some friends for dinner - haven't seen them since Christmas so super excited!

Then no plans 'til my run on Monday, but there's an Easter food/farmers market in Regiate on Saturday so will probably check that out and go for a nice walk if the weather is dry.

I think Dave wants to sort out his man-cave (aka the garage) so if it's dry, we'll be emptying it, painting the floor and painting the walls white so he can put up some pictures etc and make it feel more like a workshop and less like a garage. Bless!!

What are you up to honey? xxx

Urgh colds are horrible things :(

Glad Dave enjoyed it! and fab that he got to do more than he would have!

Your weekend sounds nice and chilled :) bless men with their personal spaces xxxx

Not much lovely, tomorrow will be a potter round/sort out rooms/shed etc day,
Saturday Ian's at football and I was meant to be having lunch with a friend but she's had to postpone so undecided what to do,
Sunday - going over to in-laws for dinner,
Monday might have a walk out somewhere and a spot of lunch, then we get Tuesday off as well so Ian wants to go to the seaside.
xx

Oooh I havent had a spa day with my mum for ages, I was thinking of having one just before the holiday, and having an Elemis Lime and ginger salt glow scrub - to get the ol' bod ready for the sunshine!

Hello lovelies! Yeah I'm OK - still got a really nasty throat and a cough but the rest of the cold doesn't seem to be coming out, which is odd. Managed dancing last night which was great fun - hope I didn't give mum my germs!! Dad and Dave went up to London so Dave could do his velodrome session - he nearly cancelled because he's still got a terrible cough but he loved every minute - they got to do LOADS more than his friend did in the session in Feb which Dave should have done, so he was well chuffed! I went and picked them up from the station at midnight so feeling a bit sleepy and glad to be WFH today. Brekkie today was Crunchy Nut Lunch will be Skinny soup (the chipotle chilli 99 cal one - delish!!!) and a Warburton's WM thin Dinner is going to be veal ragu with linguini and a cheeky glass of red Sorry for being a bit off the grid. Hope you guys are doing really well and looking forward to the long weekend! xxxx

Hopefully your cold won't come out Hun..
Found sounds scrummy today, must look out for that flavour skinny soup haven't seen that one xx

Back