Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

Have you had the SW Mac and cheese? I love it! I don't add any veg into it just have a salad on the side.

The OH made this one and forgot to put the cheese in it so I added it on top! He's a silly billy
image.jpeg

that looks lush!!! What's the recipe?? x

oh sorry! forgot to reply ;)

I make it like this...

cook 300g of macaroni as per packet instructions
whilst cooking combine
2 eggs, 1 300g tub of cottage cheese, 300ml of veg stock, 1/2 tsp of mustard powder & approx 6 tbs of tomato puree.
Grate 60g of cheese (or two peoples Hea - you can do as much cheese as you like!) and add 1/3 of the cheese into the mixture.

Drain off the pasta and combine with the mixture, season as desired add the rest of the cheese to the top. Bake in a 180degree oven for 15-20 mins or until golden. Leave to rest for 10 minutes as this helps to thicken up afterwards.

I always like it a day later as it goes really thick and yummy. It heats up really well too. I serve with a side salad but i know a lot of people who put bacon and veg in the quiche (just bear in mind this can make it more watery)

xx

Yesterdays food

B - yogurt & fruit
L - Bacon, eggs and spinach
D - chips, sausages, beans and cheese

Syns - 3.5 pufts, 2 - ryvita

total 5.5

So sorry guys have had a few weeks where I have been online and then just been so engrossed in christmas I have had the time to post.

Back to normal today and back to routine and work...I SO did not want to get out of bed this morning!!

Ok so just before Xmas I got my 4.5stone award but I really knew that it was going to be lost over Xmas. I went back last week and had gained 4lbs after being basically off plan for weeks... well after being back on plan from Saturday I went and got weighed last night and lost the 4lbs gain and am back to 4.5tone and back to my highest loss to date.

I am feeling really jazzed for the week ahead, have my meal plan all done already and the food shop is also done - there are no obstacles in my way , no plans so that means NO excuses not to get a good loss this week. Anything will be good but another 3.5lbs will take me into the 10 stone bracket which would be bloody fantastic!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Xmas and New year and are excited for the year ahead, I know I am! xx

Ok so todays food...

B - Yogurt, strawbs & pineapple
Snack - Pear & Puffs
L - leftover sausages, mash, veg and gravy
D - Bolognese sauce & wedges (adding cheese for my HeA)
Snack - hifis to use up my B choice. Might go for a salted caramel...mmmm

Syns
pufts 3.5
sausages 1.5
gravy 2
mayo 2

Total - 9

Morning All!

Its a cold and very wet day here and Ive just got into work and its freezing :(

Todays food, though I'm currently not very hungry at all, suffering with mid cycle pain.

B - Yogurt, fruit and hifis (HeB)
Snack - Pufts & fruit
L - Macaroni Cheese (HeA) & tomatoes
D - Diet coke chicken & rice

Syns
pufts 3.5
ketchup 2

Total - 5.5 (unless I have a few other bits later on, will update this evening/tomorrow)

Hope everyone has a lovely day, I am in a deflated mood today and need to perk myself up a bit for the day ahead!

It's Friiiiidayyyy! Just a 9.5 hour day to get through then lots of time to chill and maybe do a spot of shopping :) Ended yesterday on 10 syns as I had a curly wurly and no ketchup

Feeling brighter today, just so so cold! Think it was 1degree this morning on our way into work - our house was so cold when I got up this morning but I'm trying not to use the heating so much as i'm being good with money, an inadvertent new years resolution.

Todays food

B - Shreddies (HeB) with milk (Part HeA) & a Pear
Snack - Pufts, apple, pear
L - Leftover Diet coke chicken & sweet potato
D - Steak, egg, chips & salad.

Syns

Pufts - 3.5

Total 3.5 (this is my only planned syns, unsure how i will use my other syns today but will update as and when :)

Hey gorgeous!

It was like magic haha I was mid reading your thread and got a notification you were reading mine! haha Saw you posting on Jessie's thread and saw your amazing loss so thought I'd come and sub!

Firstly, major congrats getting your 4 and a half stone over Christmas and equally, well done for getting those lbs off that you put on, It's always great when you let your hair down, enjoy yourself and indulge but then draw the line under it, get back to eating 100% SW and the gain falls off in a week or 2! You should be dead proud!

Loved the pictures of your dogs over christmas, I've always wanted a cat and I think this year me and the Fiancé will get our place and no doubt get a cat but I equally would LOVE a little puppy, just think with our work it would be unfair, I'll wait till I'm at home with the future babies and then I'll get one haha :p

I liked the mac and cheese post, the idea of stogey think warm hearty food is a little bit of me right now! Just come off * week and though I've been good have just been knackered at work so mac and cheese sounds right up my street, never made it before so will check out your recipe and follow it.

Yay its the weekend, NOOOOO because I'm working all of it haha, my next day off isn't till Tuesday and I have a job interview so will be out and about in London so can't even stay in my PJ's all day! ROLL ON TUESDAY haha xxx

Fri-yay!

Think I'm going to have diet coke quorn tonight - havent had it in forevvver. Got anything nice planned for the weekend? x

Hey gorgeous!

It was like magic haha I was mid reading your thread and got a notification you were reading mine! haha Saw you posting on Jessie's thread and saw your amazing loss so thought I'd come and sub!

Firstly, major congrats getting your 4 and a half stone over Christmas and equally, well done for getting those lbs off that you put on, It's always great when you let your hair down, enjoy yourself and indulge but then draw the line under it, get back to eating 100% SW and the gain falls off in a week or 2! You should be dead proud!

Loved the pictures of your dogs over christmas, I've always wanted a cat and I think this year me and the Fiancé will get our place and no doubt get a cat but I equally would LOVE a little puppy, just think with our work it would be unfair, I'll wait till I'm at home with the future babies and then I'll get one haha :p

I liked the mac and cheese post, the idea of stogey think warm hearty food is a little bit of me right now! Just come off * week and though I've been good have just been knackered at work so mac and cheese sounds right up my street, never made it before so will check out your recipe and follow it.

Yay its the weekend, NOOOOO because I'm working all of it haha, my next day off isn't till Tuesday and I have a job interview so will be out and about in London so can't even stay in my PJ's all day! ROLL ON TUESDAY haha xxx

Great minds ;)

thank you, thanks you, thank you!! I am super pleased to have got my 4.5stone award...what is it in us ladies that makes us want more than what we have and make us belittle our achievements... each half a stone is like 'wahooo....but ill be happier when i reach the next one' - I do my own head in!!

I just love comfort food, always have and always will. I occasionally like to have something that looks 'healthy' i.e. a stir fry, salad. But i love good old comfort of potatoes & pasta. Thats why I love SW as I can still have bundles of the stuff and lose weight.

I love my pup, he literally is my world. Cant wait for the days when I have children but he will always be my baby! I love cats too but dogs are my absolute fave. Cats are better for living in places like London (I used to live in London as a child) but now I live in the countryside I wouldn't be without my pooch! Like you say cats are better for if you work long hours as, yes they need lots of love but they don't need as much attention and are happy to go about the day alone.

Oh no, well I'm sorry you are working this weekend but I am so glad I'm not ;) not rubbing it in.....!! Good luck for tuesday xxx

Fri-yay!

Think I'm going to have diet coke quorn tonight - havent had it in forevvver. Got anything nice planned for the weekend? x

Think we are going to head to the city to do some shopping - we have some Xmas vouchers to spend so I'm gonna buy some new clothes! Other than that just chilling and eating (all SW stuff of course!)

How about you? xx

Think we are going to head to the city to do some shopping - we have some Xmas vouchers to spend so I'm gonna buy some new clothes! Other than that just chilling and eating (all SW stuff of course!)

How about you? xx

Ooo after you're amazing weight loss you're totally entitled to new clothes - hopefully there are still some good sales around. I went into town the day after boxing day and the sales were pretty pants to be honest - just loads of left over summer stock. Make sure you show us your new buys!

Back